Amerika Birleşik Devletleri konumunda Internet Assessor için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 32 yorum bulundu 610 yoruma gözat
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
1,0
Constantly changing guidelines
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA 0245115 Ağustos 2019
they constantly change their guidelines and mark things wrong on review even when it should be right according to the guideline. No chances of advancement, They do not answer emails in a timely manner.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
2,0
İş Kültürü
Flexible job with notable drawbacks
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  East Greenwich, RI13 Haziran 2019
As a gig it's not that bad, you can make some decent money and there have been few weeks in my time working there where I haven't logged the full 20 maximum hours (and occasionally more). No sick days, holidays or insurance, but that's the name of the game, and you also get the benefit of setting your own hours. They also manage to stick applicants with a rather grueling training period (oh wait, not training, they'd have to pay you for that) where you get to sweat through reading the very long set of guidelines they're gonna hammer you with for the rest of your time there and doing tests to prove you've read it.

The work is generally easy once you get the hang of it and understand how to manage your time within their guidelines. Or at least, it seems easy - there are certain tasks that are subject to monthly evaluations that your job will depend on, which adds some stress. Add to that the fact that they have a poor culture of communication with raters and their primary method of discipline for scores below a certain threshold is to cut off access to work for days or even weeks at a time with minimal or no communication and you've got a rather mixed bag.
Artı Yönleri
decent pay for a gig job, set your own hours, no dealing with management in-person
Eksi Yönleri
constant work evaluations, poor communication with employees
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 27HayırŞikayet et
Regular
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Online23 Kasım 2018
Gracias a mi trabajo para Lionbridge he visto crecer mi capacidad para el detalle. El trabajo requiere de horas de estudio y aprendizaje de los ejemplos y el nivel de exigencia es alto. Son muy puntuales en cuanto a los pagos de salarios, pero estos no han crecido desde 2011.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibilidad de horarios, trabajo en casa, pagos puntuales
Salarios congelados desde 2011
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5Hayır 1Şikayet et
work from home
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA2 Ekim 2018
My job was 100% work from home. When I would start my workday I would log on to the Lionbridge client and see what kind of tasks were available. Work time was based on what was available and how much you chose to do.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 19Hayır 3Şikayet et
Wonderful Job
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA17 Mart 2018
Excellent pay for work-at-home environment, no stress, work according to your own schedule. Learn to rate web pages according to quality and authority.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 24Hayır 26Şikayet et
1,0
A company based on fear
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Ireland, WV29 Ocak 2018
Working as internet assessor from home, a lot of training (not paid) a lot of tests (not paid) a lot of webinars (not paid) and hundreds of pages of guidelines to read (time to study not paid). Strict punishments, they will block your account out of the blue so you'll lose days of work to review your quality and only later inform you if you're still in or out. Believe me there's better around.
Punishments
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 69Hayır 14Şikayet et
Very little work as an Internet Assessor
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work from Home30 Kasım 2017
There is very little work availbale in Singapore market, can hardly make more than $100 a month. The work is often released in early mornning, not very sutiable for locals to work on unless staying up till the wee hours.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibilty as it is a work from home position
Eksi Yönleri
Too little work, not worth to spend so much time to go through the tests to be qualified as an assesors.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23Hayır 2Şikayet et
Very Flexible hours
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  NC27 Temmuz 2017
You choose your own hours. You are not able to work more than 8 hours a day or 20 hours a week. Most tasks take more time than you are paid. You can be let go or cut off from work at any time without warning.
Artı Yönleri
You choose your own hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Most tasks take more time than you are paid, access to work can be cut off without notice.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 12Hayır 2Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Not challenging, but not that rewarding
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  New York, NY25 Temmuz 2017
I worked as an Internet Assessor for over 3 years. The job is a good placement for people who need to work from home (parent or student) or are in the middle of a transition. After 6 months you can get a slight increase in pay (if you are good enough), but no other advancement or benefits.

They recently changed from independent contractors to part-time employees, so that is a definite positive. No work "environment", but the managers keep up regularly with e-mails and are overall good to work with. They seem to actively care about you staying on board, which is why I gave 3 stars on job security.

After the first year the job became incredibly tedious and it felt unrewarding. The pay is also not good enough if you are single and trying to move on with your life.

Good parts: You get to view weird things that other people search for. You also work to improve AI for Google systems used by millions of people.
Work from home
Boring, only part-time
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 96Hayır 9Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
No management, Unrealistic expectations.
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  El Paso, TX20 Haziran 2017
It's an easy position. They make you jump through hoops to acquire the position. Then they set unrealistic goals which means you aren't getting paid for all of the time you put in. Overall not bad for quick stay at home work. There is no direct management or someone to answer for. You do everything at your own pace.
Artı Yönleri
Set own schedule, good pay, work at home
unrealistic expectations, no management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 17Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Telecommute with a flexible schedule
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Telecommute20 Haziran 2017
Lionbridge has been a great place to work. They invest time in training you by having monthly webinars. They are always there to answer any of my questions via email as well. There isn't any connection to the other employees, but we just transitioned to employees from contractors, so maybe that will change in the future. Overall, I love it here!
Artı Yönleri
Flexible schedule, helpful management.
Eksi Yönleri
Can't think of any right now.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 15Hayır 6Şikayet et
Internet Assessor
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Las Vegas, NV29 Mayıs 2017
I love this job and the work is easy as long as you follow the guidelines. I have been working as an internet assessor for over a year. I am a mom of two and I am also taking college courses online, so this is the perfect job for me. There is no phone work and I can work around my schedule. The pay is decent I've even gotten bonus' on two occasions. The company has just recently made the independent contractors part-time employees, so I'm not sure how that works in regard to advancement opportunities. I've never had a problem acquiring tasks except on some Sundays, so I just plan not to expect that there will be work on Sundays, but if there is then that's great. Overall, there is really nothing to complain about.
Flexibility, Non phone work, Training and Webinars
Non yet
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 41Hayır 5Şikayet et
Great place to work.
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA22 Mayıs 2017
The most enjoyable part of working for Lionbridge as an Internet Assessor is being able to work at home with flexible hours. The job could be quite challenging at times; however, the company does provide Webinars and other opportunities for training.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hours and above average pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 19Hayır 7Şikayet et
Great Learning Environment
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Port Orange, FL18 Mayıs 2017
It was a great experience to learn about the "behind the scenes" of the SEO. If you are fast and accurate it's worth the time and compensation. Very organized!
Great learning experience
Eksi Yönleri
If you are not fast you don't get paid enough for the time spent in this position
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Plays a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  1050 Winter Street, Suite 2300 Waltham, MA 0245123 Nisan 2017
Still under an NDA but they can terminate your contract without notice which leave me in quite a mess. Over all it was a nice company to work for. I especially liked setting my own hours.
Artı Yönleri
Nice people to work with. Can work your own hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Contact was up with no warning!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 1Şikayet et
Ok work at home job
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA11 Mart 2017
It is a good work at home job for someone that needs a little extra cash in their pocket. The work was detailed and fast paced, and required some concentration. Had a variety of tasks that you can complete anytime of day.
Work at home
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 1Şikayet et
Good part-time job
Internet Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote3 Ocak 2017
Very flexible part-time work with decent pay. I learned a lot about assessing internet search results. The continued unpaid training was frustrating sometimes, but worth it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 17Hayır 6Şikayet et
Funny job
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Houston7 Kasım 2014
The working schedule is pretty flexible. You can choose whenever you feel right to work on the questions. There is a discussion group of the colleagues and they are all interesting people. I really enjoy this job.
Flexible schedule
Eksi Yönleri
The working time might not be stable
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8Hayır 1Şikayet et
Good company
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Dayton Ohio21 Temmuz 2014
Its a good company, can be a bit difficult at times. Due to A NDA cannot discuss the work itself.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 33Hayır 15Şikayet et
It's a Job
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA2 Nisan 2014
Your rate of pay is likely much closer to minimum wage and there are no benefits whatsoever.
Work from home
tidous and boring
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 69Hayır 35Şikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor