Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Linguist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 16 yorum bulundu
833 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I learned lots of things here related to Localization and Translation. A typical day at work is have to complete your task while not having well. There is no enjoyable part of the job.
İş Kültürü
The job title linguist also can include work from transcription or other random tasks that you get contacted for by people you do not know and who normally don't sufficiently identity themselves via email.I am mainly writing this review because the communication here is pure trash and I think it is something in their work culture as being the reason.I started off doing transcription and there was some decent communication at first. Abruptly, I guess the task may have ran out and you would never get any reason as to why or if you should be on standby for the project leads or whatever the title was in the email.Then randomly someone from India location begins contact you about tasks. And the communication is just as poor. You really don't have any idea where they got your email and they pass you around to different projects never really telling you when it will end. You know it has ended when you don't hear any contact from them again. And then someone else you don't know will pop up in your email again with a random usually very temporary job.The tasks normally have instructions that aren't clear. And then there is random QA which isn't really consistent or even trustworthy because all of the above I mentioned.You really do not have any idea if you are treating fairly or not because these people hide behind random emails. I had an interaction with the I am still questioning. This person contacts me outside of work hours quick job via email trying to almost talk me out of doing this random project and how it was okay if I didn't do it out of the blue. Something I never - daha fazla
Flexible
Eksi Yönleri
Inconsistent Work, Poor Communciation, Unprofessional Communnication, Untrustworthy Work Culture
İş Kültürü
Homebased. Good management. Inclusive culture. Keep updated with new tech. Getting paid in time. Being contacted when new projects start. Being kept informed about company.
İş Kültürü
I really do not know what to say about this company except that working hours are flexible, but as for other stuff like payments, its disappointing. I cannot believe I have to wait four months to get paid for the work I have done in August 2019.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
No lines to communicate with management...not even sure who is in charge of the projects they assign you to. They do not give feedback on work completed. When you offer feedback or suggestions to improve process, you dig yourself a whole and watch your assignments and works hours dwindle away.
İş Kültürü
I've worked with Lionbridge for about four months now, and it was great at first. I always had work available, and management always helped with any questions or concerns I had. However, about two or three months ago they put all projects on pause and will not give a reasoning or any information about if or when the projects will come back. It has left many of their employees without work for three months now, and they have no care whatsoever. We still have no idea why the projects were put on hold, but I'm almost positive we will not receive anymore work from them.
İş Kültürü
There is no proper management having a set of rules for the benefits of employee still management not followed the same. No work-life balance with so much politics is involved.
İş Kültürü
After being hired for a part time position, I gave my prior job 3 weeks notice to start with Lionbridge. The day I was to start with Lionbridge, I get an email saying all jobs are on hold until further notice. No reason or estimate for how long. A week after not hearing from Lionbridge, I emailed (because there are no contact numbers given to you) requesting updates and reasoning and was only told still on hold until further notice. Here it is a month later and STILL nothing.
İş Kültürü
A typical day at work is taking calls from fortune 500 companies and government agencies such as ICE, HOMELAND SECURITY, NHS, IRS, NSA. Some of my favorite work is with the aforementioned various government agencies that I work with, most of this work is important and sensitive in nature and makes me feel as part of the front line defense in keeping the homeland secure, save and just!! I take great pride in all my work at Lionbridge especially with the Government as I am happy and proud to do my part as a citizen.
İş Kültürü
This company is absolutely trash. Ive worked for many companies and thus one is worst. It will NEVER reply to any sorts of e-mails you send. Very unestablished and unprofessional company that I would never ever work for. After getting hired, I completed background check, sent I-9 as requested, and filled out all paperwork immediately. However, they never replied to any of my inquiries or emailed me about the next steps. Been ignored five times and e-mail is the only communication method. Even though my original start date was couple weeks ago, I never got instructions in how to start work/ get training and every single email I sent them were ignored. Step away people!
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Nonexistent support to employees, no communication, no management, do not care about their employees
İş Kültürü
very low pay. Only those who can bargain they can earn well. apart from that hike is not good. but co workers are friendly. If you are a fresher it's not a bad place to start with.
İş Kültürü
no longer in busiess since 2015. i only worked there on part time basis and served the chicago office and other offices through out the country serving EOIR courts.
hours
non obsereved
İş Kültürü
A typical work day is full of adventure and knowledge also maintain me so busy that I love it. There isn't a company like this one. I recommended to any one.
Empoyee oriented
İş Kültürü
Transcribe what you hear in the audio clips according to the required guidelines and that's it. Not much. You set your own hours and work wherever just so long as you have a reliable computer with, preferably, high-speed internet. The work comes and goes and you can only work a maximum of 24 hours a week. The hardest part is sometimes getting work and other times staying awake while you work. The most enjoyable part is the work/life balance that can be achieved. You get a 401K but no other benefits.
Work/life balance, 401K, Easy
Eksi Yönleri
Unsteady work flow, little to no benefits, tedious, few if any chances of promotion
İş Kültürü
great place to work in. The staff was welcoming and very fun to work with. Allowed me to develop my customer service skills and improve on my interaction skills
İş Kültürü
A typical day at work consists of interpereting for non- english speakers for their Immigration hearings. I LOVE what I do and enjoy the people I work with.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: