Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Amerika Birleşik Devletleri konumunda Linguist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 10 yorum bulundu
694 yoruma gözat
4,0
Helpful and making people
A typical day at work is taking calls from fortune 500 companies and government agencies such as ICE, HOMELAND SECURITY, NHS, IRS, NSA. Some of my favorite work is with the aforementioned various government agencies that I work with, most of this work is important and sensitive in nature and makes me feel as part of the front line defense in keeping the homeland secure, save and just!! I take great pride in all my work at Lionbridge especially with the Government as I am happy and proud to do my part as a citizen.
2,0
Wouldn't recommend
No lines to communicate with management...not even sure who is in charge of the projects they assign you to. They do not give feedback on work completed. When you offer feedback or suggestions to improve process, you dig yourself a whole and watch your assignments and works hours dwindle away.
İş Kültürü
They do not care about their workers
I've worked with Lionbridge for about four months now, and it was great at first. I always had work available, and management always helped with any questions or concerns I had. However, about two or three months ago they put all projects on pause and will not give a reasoning or any information about if or when the projects will come back. It has left many of their employees without work for three months now, and they have no care whatsoever. We still have no idea why the projects were put on hold, but I'm almost positive we will not receive anymore work from them.
NONexistant?
After being hired for a part time position, I gave my prior job 3 weeks notice to start with Lionbridge. The day I was to start with Lionbridge, I get an email saying all jobs are on hold until further notice. No reason or estimate for how long. A week after not hearing from Lionbridge, I emailed (because there are no contact numbers given to you) requesting updates and reasoning and was only told still on hold until further notice. Here it is a month later and STILL nothing.
Extremely unprofession, nonexistent mannagement
This company is absolutely trash. Ive worked for many companies and thus one is worst. It will NEVER reply to any sorts of e-mails you send. Very unestablished and unprofessional company that I would never ever work for. After getting hired, I completed background check, sent I-9 as requested, and filled out all paperwork immediately. However, they never replied to any of my inquiries or emailed me about the next steps. Been ignored five times and e-mail is the only communication method. Even though my original start date was couple weeks ago, I never got instructions in how to start work/ get training and every single email I sent them were ignored. Step away people!
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Nonexistent support to employees, no communication, no management, do not care about their employees
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
overall
no longer in busiess since 2015. i only worked there on part time basis and served the chicago office and other offices through out the country serving EOIR courts.
hours
non obsereved
5,0
Good company
A typical work day is full of adventure and knowledge also maintain me so busy that I love it. There isn't a company like this one. I recommended to any one.
Empoyee oriented
Work From Home
Transcribe what you hear in the audio clips according to the required guidelines and that's it. Not much. You set your own hours and work wherever just so long as you have a reliable computer with, preferably, high-speed internet. The work comes and goes and you can only work a maximum of 24 hours a week. The hardest part is sometimes getting work and other times staying awake while you work. The most enjoyable part is the work/life balance that can be achieved. You get a 401K but no other benefits.
Work/life balance, 401K, Easy
Eksi Yönleri
Unsteady work flow, little to no benefits, tedious, few if any chances of promotion
5,0
fun place
great place to work in. The staff was welcoming and very fun to work with. Allowed me to develop my customer service skills and improve on my interaction skills
İş Kültürü
Great people at the job site locations.
A typical day at work consists of interpereting for non- english speakers for their Immigration hearings. I LOVE what I do and enjoy the people I work with.
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama