Amerika Birleşik Devletleri konumunda Linguist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 8 yorum bulundu 628 yoruma gözat
NONexistant?
Linguist (Güncel Çalışan) –  Home Based12 Ağustos 2019
After being hired for a part time position, I gave my prior job 3 weeks notice to start with Lionbridge. The day I was to start with Lionbridge, I get an email saying all jobs are on hold until further notice. No reason or estimate for how long. A week after not hearing from Lionbridge, I emailed (because there are no contact numbers given to you) requesting updates and reasoning and was only told still on hold until further notice. Here it is a month later and STILL nothing.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 25Hayır 3Şikayet et
Extremely unprofession, nonexistent mannagement
Linguist (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote18 Ekim 2018
This company is absolutely trash. Ive worked for many companies and thus one is worst. It will NEVER reply to any sorts of e-mails you send. Very unestablished and unprofessional company that I would never ever work for. After getting hired, I completed background check, sent I-9 as requested, and filled out all paperwork immediately. However, they never replied to any of my inquiries or emailed me about the next steps. Been ignored five times and e-mail is the only communication method. Even though my original start date was couple weeks ago, I never got instructions in how to start work/ get training and every single email I sent them were ignored. Step away people!
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Nonexistent support to employees, no communication, no management, do not care about their employees
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 32Hayır 4Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
overall
Linguist (Eski Çalışan) –  Washington City, DC2 Nisan 2018
no longer in busiess since 2015. i only worked there on part time basis and served the chicago office and other offices through out the country serving EOIR courts.
hours
non obsereved
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 7HayırŞikayet et
5,0
Good company
Linguist (Güncel Çalışan) –  Silver Spring, MD25 Ekim 2017
A typical work day is full of adventure and knowledge also maintain me so busy that I love it. There isn't a company like this one. I recommended to any one.
Empoyee oriented
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 7Şikayet et
3,0
Work From Home
LINGUIST I (Güncel Çalışan) –  Home Based27 Eylül 2017
Transcribe what you hear in the audio clips according to the required guidelines and that's it. Not much. You set your own hours and work wherever just so long as you have a reliable computer with, preferably, high-speed internet. The work comes and goes and you can only work a maximum of 24 hours a week. The hardest part is sometimes getting work and other times staying awake while you work. The most enjoyable part is the work/life balance that can be achieved. You get a 401K but no other benefits.
Work/life balance, 401K, Easy
Eksi Yönleri
Unsteady work flow, little to no benefits, tedious, few if any chances of promotion
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
5,0
fun place
Linguist (Eski Çalışan) –  Santa Clara, CA13 Nisan 2017
great place to work in. The staff was welcoming and very fun to work with. Allowed me to develop my customer service skills and improve on my interaction skills
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 2Şikayet et
3,0
İş Kültürü
Great people at the job site locations.
Spanish Legal Linguist (Güncel Çalışan) –  Rio Grande Valley12 Ağustos 2013
A typical day at work consists of interpereting for non- english speakers for their Immigration hearings. I LOVE what I do and enjoy the people I work with.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4Hayır 5Şikayet et

Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma gözat

Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz:

Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor