Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Rater için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Rater20 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 20 yorum bulundu
721 yoruma gözat
Making my own schedule
I have the freedom to work around my life schedule. As long as I make the minimum number of required hours each week I can work when I want. The work is not hard and they give many training opportunities to get assist raters when needed.
Great Part-Time Job
I have been working at Lionbridge for almost three months now and it’s been great! I really needed a part-time job with flexible hours and getting a Rater position with Lionbridge was exactly what I needed. The initial testing before getting offered a position has been the hardest part so far, but once you start working the tasks get much easier and there are webinars and training offered that help a lot.
Fantastic!
Really great working here. Very much in charge of your own schedule. Lots of opportunities to engage with the support team if needed, and very helpful in educating raters. Unclear if there is job advancement but that's all
Artı Yönleri
Great job security, make own schedule, lots of help and support provided
Eksi Yönleri
Only one person per household can work here
2,0
Great Hours but Mind-Numbing Work
The biggest plus of this job was the ability to work your hours at any time you wanted because you are hired as an independent contractor with no real obligations other than competing your work as needed.

The negatives of this job include being limited to only 10 hours per week, a lack of tasks making it difficult to reach 10 hours some weeks, and very monotonous work.
İş Kültürü
Flexible hours and caring employee support!
Love the opportunity to make my own hours. Staff is very patient and helpful. Support is always available and the outreach is very personable and positive. Really great!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Fully Remote and Great People!!!
I have been a Rater here for over a year and I love it! It is not an easy job at all, but you set your own hours so it’s very flexible. The training is always paid and they have monthly webinars to go over our feedback. If you have any trouble they are understanding and happy to help. I am a Part-Time employee, not Independent Contractor and I have a company matched 401k. Great pay too!
İş Kültürü
Entirely flexible and fully remote. Work is usually available every day.
This is an entirely flexible and fully remote work position. The work is usually available every day, and features a wide variety of tasks. Besides being helpful to the online community, many of the tasks are very interesting.
1,0
Horrible
Lionbridge, if your gonna fire someone, have the ballls to tell them ASAP and stop wasting people time. We are not kids, we are grown adults with kids and bills. Be straight up , stop ignoring email and tell us what’s going on. This is ridiculous. Your job is a hobby, not a real job that can actually cover people bill, get over your damnn self.
İş Kültürü
It's a great part time job
As a rater you get to make your own schedule. There are no benefits and you can only get about 20 hrs/week. The work isn't hard once you learn it. There is a huge learning curve but they are very fair in giving you time and resources to learn.
İş Kültürü
I wish I would've found this company sooner! Work at your own pace, make your own schedule and work remotely from anywhere you want. Limited tasks at times but up to you how often you check in to acquire what's available. Quick response from company anytime I've had a question. Perfect part time job.
Artı Yönleri
Flexibility of hours, work remotely.
Limited tasks at times.
I like Lionbridge
The process isdifficult because your given a test that really doesnt explain the job properly but once hired, management gives you so much to succeed.
Good parttime job
No benefits at all
I love my job
I have been working for Lionbridge from home part time since 11/10/2017 and I love it. If you don't have the discipline to treat this like any other job then it's probably not for you.
Great work\life balance
Great opportunity to work from home. Continuous training and a variety of tasks available to keep it interesting. Only downside is there is no room for advancing or ability to go full time.
İş Kültürü
Easy job to do from home.
I love working here and can do it when I want. I can make my own schedule. They have training each month that keep you up to date on standards for the company.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for
Really enjoy working for Lionbridge, they really take the time to ensure that their employees get ample time to train and stay up to date with the guidelines used for Rating. They provide constant feedback on your work, which I really appreciated, so that I knew where I needed to spend more time practicing or reading guidelines.
Great Part Time
It's a good place to have additional compensation. There is a good balance of when you want to work and when you happen to have things going on in your life. I liked that about the company.
Flexible Hours, Great Pay, but I wish there were more tasks
Overall, this is a good company to work for. You work from home and you work your own hours. This is a legit company and job but I do wish there was more tasks available and that they would let us work more hours. Most of the time you can only work up to 20 hours a week unless they say otherwise which is not very often. From what employee benefits there are, it's not that great. Management has been really helpful towards me though.
Great Pay, Work From Home, Work Your Own Schedule, Management is Helpful
Eksi Yönleri
Can only work up to 20 hours a week most of the time, sometime lack of tasks, benefits not that great
İş Kültürü
Good if you're looking for part time, remote work.
If you can stay motivated through the tedium of the work, it's a good opportunity to make some money. The pay is pretty fair. They'll pay you for training hours. Sometimes feels like you don't have much contact with the company, often doesn't feel like a 'real' job.
İş Kültürü
Work at home for lionbridge
The job was great because you work at home anytime you want, however, some may view the work as boring or monotonous. The pay was great, but the tests to get the job were difficult.
work at home, great pay
Eksi Yönleri
boring, no stimulation, no advancement
İş Kültürü
Buen empleo de horario accesible
Este empleo ofrece horarios de trabajo únicos (`Home Office'
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz:
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama