Lionbridge
3,4/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Rater için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 32 yorum bulundu
879 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
This place is great because you can work whenever you want to. It can occasionally be difficult to get work, but when it's there everything is great. As long as you pay attention you will do fine and all will be well.
flexible hours
Eksi Yönleri
no personal communication from management
İş Kültürü
Without a warning they cut the rate by about 20%.. After working for them for about two years.. It's a terrible way of showing appreciation for what you are doing for them.. Give us at least more hours to work/month so we can survice.
Payment and security
İş Kültürü
The flexible hours here really allowed me to work despite having a ton of commitments at home. For the work that's done I feel it's compensated incredibly well, and the position gets a ton of help via webinars and online training, so I never felt like I didn't know what I was doing. I recommend this job to quite a few people who are trying to get work from home.
flexible hours, consistent training
Eksi Yönleri
no benefits, no ability to move to full time
İş Kültürü
You have an hourly rate so people complaining that tasks are pennies try to picture it as a fraction. If the task takes 15 minutes then that is a quarter of your hourly task. So 4 15 minute tasks equal your hourly rate. That’s beyond fair to me and allows me to work in whatever increments I want. If I only have 15 minutes I can do 15 minutes worth of work and do more later. Love the flexibility.
Flexibility, independence
Only can work 20 hourrs
İş Kültürü
best thing about working as a rater is the flexible schedule, can work up to 20 hours a week and I average about 13 hours. can do it this job any time anywhere, plus the tasks are not too difficult. it's a great side gig to have to pay the bills. the pay could be better and it doesn't ever go up so that's a bummer.
flexible schedule, usually have 10+ hours to work to do a week
Eksi Yönleri
low pay, some boring tasks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I chose this job because of its flexibility, which at the end was NOT flexible at all cause tasks were VERY LOW and I had to walk with my notebook to all places if I wanted to earn some money, since tasks would appear in a random time of the day and they would be completed by other people. Then another ANNOYING issue, was working like 5hrs a week and getting this stupid message saying "team reached maximum hours", what a joke! ... they say they'll give 10-20hrs and when u try to work u CANNOT.The worst is that I worked ONE YEAR following all rules and I was let go from one day to the other.GREAT COMPANY
Work at home
Eksi Yönleri
Unstable, repetitive, time consuming without pay
İş Kültürü
I loved working here. It’s part time and flexible up to 20 hours a week. There is training and so much material to help you succeed. My advice take advantage of the resources and you’ll go far.
İş Kültürü
The job is very flexible and out side of that it’s not very considerate. They’re not transparent with their employees and your job is constantly dangling over your head due to the constant need to meet their productivity standards. They throw training modules at you that you do not benefit from because there’s a lack of communication. I don’t think people aren’t getting the concept. It’s that some tasks are not as easy to understand. They really need to fix their guideline system and the way the go about training people..
Flexible scheduling
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of transparency, lack of communication, termination happy, high turnover
İş Kültürü
I put in 20 hours a day 7 days a week for 2 months and after each month got an email trying to say I hadn't put that much time in before I got out right fired with 0 explanation other than my services were terminated not to mention the hourly pay sucked. So the only way to make good money was to work my but off.
Work your own hours
Bad pay, bad management
İş Kültürü
If you're looking for supplemental income that's flexible on hours then this is a good side gig. Work is mostly easy and simple (sometimes tedious) and you're given a score and feedback at the end of every month. However, communication could be so much better. Don't expect to get a response from support right away - sometimes you'll be waiting a few days or a week for someone to get back to you and a lot of the times, the response will be pretty vague. Depending on the position and time of year (for example, around holidays), sometimes there will be a lack of tasks/work to do so the amount of hours you get might not be enough or consistent every week. Also, unless your scores are consistently high, don't expect to stay with them for very long. Otherwise, it's an okay time.Note: for rater positions, you'll need to study a 150+ page study guide and pass a three-part exam.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hours and decent pay.
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of communication, shortage of tasks sometimes, and fear of getting let go at any time with very little notice.
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offers a flexible work environment where you set your own hours and are able to work up to 24 hours a week. It is a perfect supplement to any job as you can complete tasks in your downtime. There is little to no interaction with coworkers or management, at least as long as you are meeting your quality goals.
Artı Yönleri
set your own hours, low stress
maximum of 24 hours a week
İş Kültürü
Being able to make your own schedule is very appealing, and Lionbridge allows you to work any time of day for as little or as much as you want; however, there are some restrictions, such as only working a certain amount of hours per day and not exceeding your weekly hours. It's an excellent job for students or people wanting to make a little extra cash while working from home. It's not a job for everyone and takes a lot of self-motivation and self-discipline, but it is a good job if remote work is what you're looking for.
İş Kültürü
I have been working at Lionbridge for almost three months now and it’s been great! I really needed a part-time job with flexible hours and getting a Rater position with Lionbridge was exactly what I needed. The initial testing before getting offered a position has been the hardest part so far, but once you start working the tasks get much easier and there are webinars and training offered that help a lot.
İş Kültürü
I have the freedom to work around my life schedule. As long as I make the minimum number of required hours each week I can work when I want. The work is not hard and they give many training opportunities to get assist raters when needed.
İş Kültürü
Really great working here. Very much in charge of your own schedule. Lots of opportunities to engage with the support team if needed, and very helpful in educating raters. Unclear if there is job advancement but that's all
Artı Yönleri
Great job security, make own schedule, lots of help and support provided
Eksi Yönleri
Only one person per household can work here
İş Kültürü
The biggest plus of this job was the ability to work your hours at any time you wanted because you are hired as an independent contractor with no real obligations other than competing your work as needed. The negatives of this job include being limited to only 10 hours per week, a lack of tasks making it difficult to reach 10 hours some weeks, and very monotonous work.
İş Kültürü
Love the opportunity to make my own hours. Staff is very patient and helpful. Support is always available and the outreach is very personable and positive. Really great!
İş Kültürü
I have been a Rater here for over a year and I love it! It is not an easy job at all, but you set your own hours so it’s very flexible. The training is always paid and they have monthly webinars to go over our feedback. If you have any trouble they are understanding and happy to help. I am a Part-Time employee, not Independent Contractor and I have a company matched 401k. Great pay too!
İş Kültürü
This is an entirely flexible and fully remote work position. The work is usually available every day, and features a wide variety of tasks. Besides being helpful to the online community, many of the tasks are very interesting.
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge, if your gonna fire someone, have the ballls to tell them ASAP and stop wasting people time. We are not kids, we are grown adults with kids and bills. Be straight up , stop ignoring email and tell us what’s going on. This is ridiculous. Your job is a hobby, not a real job that can actually cover people bill, get over your damnn self.
İş Kültürü
As a rater you get to make your own schedule. There are no benefits and you can only get about 20 hrs/week. The work isn't hard once you learn it. There is a huge learning curve but they are very fair in giving you time and resources to learn.