Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Rater için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 8 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
4,0
İş Kültürü
Being able to make your own schedule is very appealing, and Lionbridge allows you to work any time of day for as little or as much as you want; however, there are some restrictions, such as only working a certain amount of hours per day and not exceeding your weekly hours. It's an excellent job for students or people wanting to make a little extra cash while working from home. It's not a job for everyone and takes a lot of self-motivation and self-discipline, but it is a good job if remote work is what you're looking for.
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge offers a flexible work environment where you set your own hours and are able to work up to 24 hours a week. It is a perfect supplement to any job as you can complete tasks in your downtime. There is little to no interaction with coworkers or management, at least as long as you are meeting your quality goals.
Artı Yönleri
set your own hours, low stress
Eksi Yönleri
maximum of 24 hours a week
İş Kültürü
I have been working at Lionbridge for almost three months now and it’s been great! I really needed a part-time job with flexible hours and getting a Rater position with Lionbridge was exactly what I needed. The initial testing before getting offered a position has been the hardest part so far, but once you start working the tasks get much easier and there are webinars and training offered that help a lot.
İş Kültürü
This is an entirely flexible and fully remote work position. The work is usually available every day, and features a wide variety of tasks. Besides being helpful to the online community, many of the tasks are very interesting.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
1,0
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge, if your gonna fire someone, have the ballls to tell them ASAP and stop wasting people time. We are not kids, we are grown adults with kids and bills. Be straight up , stop ignoring email and tell us what’s going on. This is ridiculous. Your job is a hobby, not a real job that can actually cover people bill, get over your damnn self.
İş Kültürü
Great opportunity to work from home. Continuous training and a variety of tasks available to keep it interesting. Only downside is there is no room for advancing or ability to go full time.
İş Kültürü
Really enjoy working for Lionbridge, they really take the time to ensure that their employees get ample time to train and stay up to date with the guidelines used for Rating. They provide constant feedback on your work, which I really appreciated, so that I knew where I needed to spend more time practicing or reading guidelines.
4,0
İş Kültürü
Overall, this is a good company to work for. You work from home and you work your own hours. This is a legit company and job but I do wish there was more tasks available and that they would let us work more hours. Most of the time you can only work up to 20 hours a week unless they say otherwise which is not very often. From what employee benefits there are, it's not that great. Management has been really helpful towards me though.
Artı Yönleri
Great Pay, Work From Home, Work Your Own Schedule, Management is Helpful
Eksi Yönleri
Can only work up to 20 hours a week most of the time, sometime lack of tasks, benefits not that great