Social Media Specialist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 28 yorum bulundu 644 yoruma gözat
Fun place to work
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Westminster, CA26 Eylül 2019
an amazing work environment! Great coworkers and alot of room for improvement! Anyone that wants to improve and advance in their social media career this is the place!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4Hayır 1Şikayet et
No Communication Available
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Work at Home30 Ağustos 2019
I worked as a Social Media Evaluator and I loved it. The only issue was that it was one hour per day and I needed more hours. Also it was a year-long position. When I completed my job in December 2018, I received an email from one of their staff stating that new positions were now opened. I applied 7 times and was rejected all 7 times. They would not give me an explanation as they said they receive too many resumes to explain to every one. I even sent personal emails to individuals I was familiar with but received only a form letter back from the "Recruitment Team." When I worked for them, I often received emails stating I was doing a good job and any time I had to take time off. I gave them ample notice. There was a time when their web site was giving me a problem and I was unable to work for a few days. I repeatedly emailed the Tech team and repeatedly got form letters back. Finally, it was fixed and all went well after that. I still do not understand why I am being rejected for the positions I apply for and would like some kind of explanation, however they refuse to respond to my request. Very disappointed because I enjoyed the job very much. I do not think they communicate with potential employees very well at all, never mind those who have already worked for them.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, set my own hours, generous when time off is needed
Eksi Yönleri
Communication is poor, any issues that arise are not handled right away and the employee is penalized for it
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 15HayırŞikayet et
Rating Toll Problems Were Ongoing
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA6 Ağustos 2019
Initial training was good. However when I began the actual work there were ongoing problems with the rating tool. You could only communicate with the company through a ticket system. I prefer to speak to someone when I have a problem. Pay scale was low.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 7Hayır 1Şikayet et
Great opportunity..learning alot
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Riverview, FL15 Temmuz 2019
I sincerely appreciate the opportunity so work at Lionbridge. It is a contract position I am not aware of room for advancement. Assignments are challengeing, fun and cool.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8Hayır 7Şikayet et
No communication/Hours are great
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote9 Temmuz 2019
I loved working for Lionbridge! I really enjoyed the work. Unfortunately, it was only one hour per day and It was a one-year project. When it ended, I received an email from their Recruiter stating that new positions were opening. I have applied 6 times and have been rejected all 6 times! They refuse to tell me why because they say they have too many applications. I never got a bad review!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23Hayır 1Şikayet et
SCAM for 401k
Social Media Specialist (Eski Çalışan) –  Work at Home21 Mayıs 2019
Ok, first this job pays barely anything. You are looking at around 10 an hour and you are only allowed to work 5 to 7 hours a week - period. So, in other words, you are lucky if you make 70 bucks a week. There is no exception to this. More importantly, since you only work 5 to 7 hours a week clearly you are NOT a full-time employee - you are barely a part-time employee. There are no benefits but strangely enough, they automatically enroll you in a 40IK with Fidelity???!!!??? Think about this - you are maybe working 5 hours a WEEK but they enroll you in a 40IK?!? This is a complete SCAM why no one else has mentioned this I have no idea?!?! This makes NO sense. So you are doing their work and they are barely paying you-you are NOT paid for any additional hours and they have you enrolled in a 40IK???!!!??? Your money gets put into this 4OIK that is difficult to opt out of and if you finally do you have already shuffled cash into it of which you won't get back. They are counting on the fact that you pay into that 40IK and won't OPT out. They know most people won't bother. Also, let's say you do this for a year, you will forget about it and move on and that money stays with Fidelity. Perfect for them - you do work for less than minimum wage when you figure it out on your end and you slip money into a bogus 40IK. SCAM
Artı Yönleri
None - work from home - but I would not consider it work from home as you make nothing
Eksi Yönleri
SCAM, bogus 40IK that they automatically enroll you in, boring work, work more than are paid, rip off, no repose from any management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 57Hayır 9Şikayet et
Easy job to do
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Syracuse, NY13 Mayıs 2019
The work I had to do was really easy. I was only allowed to work up to a hour a day with a max of 5 days a week. The pay wasn't too bad. I never knew who my contact person was, so if I had issues I would contact the help desk, in turn they would contact someone that was in charge for my area of work. I left because I needed a job with more hours and better stability.
Easy work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9Hayır 2Şikayet et
Don't bother
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Work at Home25 Nisan 2019
Forget about ever hearing back from management. I got paid for an entire year but you have to figure out everything on your own. Now they are looking for people, but good luck getting hired as no one will ever respond to you.
Work at home
Eksi Yönleri
low pay, limited hours and terrible management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 22Hayır 4Şikayet et
Social Media Evaluator
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work at Home2 Nisan 2019
I like working for this company because I can do my job from anywhere. However, I wish they provided more hours of work or would consider applications for other positions that offered more hours. It seems that once you are hired for one position they don't want to consider you transfering to anything else.
work from home
not enough hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 18Hayır 1Şikayet et
social media evaluator
social media evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Barberton, OH21 Mart 2019
I was let go with no reason only an email saying I have already been terminated. I was working like they wanted one hour a day 5 days a week. an my rating tool stopped working, I communicated everyday threw tickets and was told the problem was on the customers (facebooks) end and it was being worked on. I was never informed I did anything wrong to correct it. if I did do something wrong I was never told about it, and when I asked what I did wrong I was ignored. which raised a huge red flag to me. as if it was a scam.
own hours, easy work
Eksi Yönleri
can only work one hour a day. terminated with no reason or warning.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 80Hayır 3Şikayet et
It has its benefits
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Hamilton, OH26 Şubat 2019
I think Lionbridge is a great company to work for. I believe they have a good range of positions available, for anyone to apply for. Not everyone is guaranteed to get an offer to work at Lionbridge, but those who are selected for a position usually receive an email right away. The test to become a worker at Lionbridge isn't difficult, but it is a little bit time consuming. You can either work at a nearby office location or you can work remotely, from your home. Working for Lionbridge from the comfort of my home is very nice because it allows me to have more time to spend with my family.
Great benefits right away
Eksi Yönleri
Not enough time is given to complete certain tasks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 19Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Very interesting, but so is starving
social media assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Poland19 Kasım 2018
The work was surprisingly interesting, with an assortment of psychological tests that nearly brought this grown man to tears and breaking point a couple of times. Obviously, respecting the NDA, I won't go into detail, except to suggest that if the tasks seem tedious then you're doing something wrong. I was under the impression that I was being closely watched, even on off-days.

All was well and good until it came to pay time. Then it turned out that I had gone way over the "average" time for tasks, according to their calculations. Including a small concession, they asked me to cut the minutes on my timesheet by almost half. I felt cheated because an average is an average, not a maximum, and considering all the unpaid hours that I invested for exams and training, I would expect an employer to return the favour, invest a little and honour the hourly rate that they promised.

My anger was taking too long to subside, and I wondered if the end of every month was going to be like that, so I quit. To anyone working or thinking about working at Lionbridge, I say go for it, just be careful.
interesting psychological tests
Eksi Yönleri
unacceptably low pay and end-of-month penny-pinching
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4HayırŞikayet et
Work remotely
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Jakarta17 Kasım 2018
Work remotely with the tools already available in your fingertips. The work is very flexible, but since the base office and my location has different time zone, I don't fully understand how the 24-hour is divided. The compensation is also cut by a tiny margin because you are supposed to pay if you want to have your salary/wages paid in less than a month, which I need
Work remotely, flexible hours
Additional compensation cut
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
Good remote hire job
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote hire8 Kasım 2018
Lionbridge is a great place to work if you aren't looking for full time. Very manageable and good pay. Someone wrote a review saying that if you email someone with questions you won't get a response & that is a completely false statement! I got a reply within 24 hours notifying me that they had received my inquiry, and then another a few hours later answering every question I had and fixing the problem I had encountered.
Good pay, remote hire, 401k, multiple positions/jobs
Eksi Yönleri
Onboarding takes a bit, some positions are temporary
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23Hayır 4Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Do not apply at this company!!!
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Home Based4 Kasım 2018
I got the job working part time. I filled out all of the paper work then they decided to ignore all my emails and calls. I emailed probably 8 people I was in touch with and called them several times and I NEVER heard back. It was a waste of my time.
NOTHING
EVERYTHING
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 41Hayır 6Şikayet et
2,0
Work from home job
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA12 Eylül 2018
I was a social media evaluator for Lionbridge. I learned how to rate social media ads. The management was ok, but I didn't feel they always did a good job of providing the appropriate ongoing training on how to be successful at this job. My work environment was good because I could work from home. The hardest part of my job was trying to figure out what this company wanted in a correct rating on an ad. The most enjoyable part of this job was that I could work from home.
Work from home
Low pay & could only work 7 hours per week, l hour per day
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 35HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
They don't really want your opinion
Social Media Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Virginia29 Ağustos 2018
As said by a previous employee of the company I also feel as though the expectations changed and I was Groot and eyes for making a opinion which was General in nature and consistent by far so I am very disappointed in the unprofessionalism of the company
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23Hayır 10Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Great and flexible place to work.
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Yorkville, IL29 Temmuz 2018
Great place to work for especially remotely. I am able to do my work and be home for my family. I am able to do my work whenever I can fit it in so I love how flexible it is to work for them.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 16Hayır 3Şikayet et
Remote and Flexible Place to work
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR (Güncel Çalışan) –  Pittsburgh, PA27 Haziran 2018
I enjoy that I can do this on my own time and have the freedom to choose which day I want to work. My job task is not hard at all and very easy. They gave me a step by step fast training on how to complete my job task. The customer service staff if easy to get a hold of and very helping when I need something take care of. Easiest job I've ever had from home.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hours, flexible schedule, easy job task
Eksi Yönleri
have to log back in a different system to record my hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 13Hayır 9Şikayet et
2,0
Dont bother
Social media (Eski Çalışan) –  New York, NY13 Nisan 2018
You will train, train, train. However its all vague and subjective. At the end of all that subjective training, Just when you think you are getting it, they will let you go. At least that has happened to me and others that have done their social media tasks.
work at home, own hours
Eksi Yönleri
pay is poor, waste of time learning and later changing the rules
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 51HayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor