Amerika Birleşik Devletleri konumunda Social Media Specialist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 24 yorum bulundu 631 yoruma gözat
Rating Toll Problems Were Ongoing
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA6 Ağustos 2019
Initial training was good. However when I began the actual work there were ongoing problems with the rating tool. You could only communicate with the company through a ticket system. I prefer to speak to someone when I have a problem. Pay scale was low.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 7HayırŞikayet et
Great opportunity..learning alot
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Riverview, FL15 Temmuz 2019
I sincerely appreciate the opportunity so work at Lionbridge. It is a contract position I am not aware of room for advancement. Assignments are challengeing, fun and cool.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8Hayır 6Şikayet et
No communication/Hours are great
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote9 Temmuz 2019
I loved working for Lionbridge! I really enjoyed the work. Unfortunately, it was only one hour per day and It was a one-year project. When it ended, I received an email from their Recruiter stating that new positions were opening. I have applied 6 times and have been rejected all 6 times! They refuse to tell me why because they say they have too many applications. I never got a bad review!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23HayırŞikayet et
SCAM for 401k
Social Media Specialist (Eski Çalışan) –  Work at Home21 Mayıs 2019
Ok, first this job pays barely anything. You are looking at around 10 an hour and you are only allowed to work 5 to 7 hours a week - period. So, in other words, you are lucky if you make 70 bucks a week. There is no exception to this. More importantly, since you only work 5 to 7 hours a week clearly you are NOT a full-time employee - you are barely a part-time employee. There are no benefits but strangely enough, they automatically enroll you in a 40IK with Fidelity???!!!??? Think about this - you are maybe working 5 hours a WEEK but they enroll you in a 40IK?!? This is a complete SCAM why no one else has mentioned this I have no idea?!?! This makes NO sense. So you are doing their work and they are barely paying you-you are NOT paid for any additional hours and they have you enrolled in a 40IK???!!!??? Your money gets put into this 4OIK that is difficult to opt out of and if you finally do you have already shuffled cash into it of which you won't get back. They are counting on the fact that you pay into that 40IK and won't OPT out. They know most people won't bother. Also, let's say you do this for a year, you will forget about it and move on and that money stays with Fidelity. Perfect for them - you do work for less than minimum wage when you figure it out on your end and you slip money into a bogus 40IK. SCAM
Artı Yönleri
None - work from home - but I would not consider it work from home as you make nothing
Eksi Yönleri
SCAM, bogus 40IK that they automatically enroll you in, boring work, work more than are paid, rip off, no repose from any management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 52Hayır 9Şikayet et
Easy job to do
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Syracuse, NY13 Mayıs 2019
The work I had to do was really easy. I was only allowed to work up to a hour a day with a max of 5 days a week. The pay wasn't too bad. I never knew who my contact person was, so if I had issues I would contact the help desk, in turn they would contact someone that was in charge for my area of work. I left because I needed a job with more hours and better stability.
Easy work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9Hayır 1Şikayet et
Don't bother
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Work at Home25 Nisan 2019
Forget about ever hearing back from management. I got paid for an entire year but you have to figure out everything on your own. Now they are looking for people, but good luck getting hired as no one will ever respond to you.
Work at home
Eksi Yönleri
low pay, limited hours and terrible management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 21Hayır 3Şikayet et
Social Media Evaluator
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work at Home2 Nisan 2019
I like working for this company because I can do my job from anywhere. However, I wish they provided more hours of work or would consider applications for other positions that offered more hours. It seems that once you are hired for one position they don't want to consider you transfering to anything else.
work from home
not enough hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 18HayırŞikayet et
social media evaluator
social media evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Barberton, OH21 Mart 2019
I was let go with no reason only an email saying I have already been terminated. I was working like they wanted one hour a day 5 days a week. an my rating tool stopped working, I communicated everyday threw tickets and was told the problem was on the customers (facebooks) end and it was being worked on. I was never informed I did anything wrong to correct it. if I did do something wrong I was never told about it, and when I asked what I did wrong I was ignored. which raised a huge red flag to me. as if it was a scam.
own hours, easy work
Eksi Yönleri
can only work one hour a day. terminated with no reason or warning.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 79Hayır 3Şikayet et
It has its benefits
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Hamilton, OH26 Şubat 2019
I think Lionbridge is a great company to work for. I believe they have a good range of positions available, for anyone to apply for. Not everyone is guaranteed to get an offer to work at Lionbridge, but those who are selected for a position usually receive an email right away. The test to become a worker at Lionbridge isn't difficult, but it is a little bit time consuming. You can either work at a nearby office location or you can work remotely, from your home. Working for Lionbridge from the comfort of my home is very nice because it allows me to have more time to spend with my family.
Great benefits right away
Eksi Yönleri
Not enough time is given to complete certain tasks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 19HayırŞikayet et
Good remote hire job
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote hire8 Kasım 2018
Lionbridge is a great place to work if you aren't looking for full time. Very manageable and good pay. Someone wrote a review saying that if you email someone with questions you won't get a response & that is a completely false statement! I got a reply within 24 hours notifying me that they had received my inquiry, and then another a few hours later answering every question I had and fixing the problem I had encountered.
Good pay, remote hire, 401k, multiple positions/jobs
Eksi Yönleri
Onboarding takes a bit, some positions are temporary
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23Hayır 4Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Do not apply at this company!!!
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Home Based4 Kasım 2018
I got the job working part time. I filled out all of the paper work then they decided to ignore all my emails and calls. I emailed probably 8 people I was in touch with and called them several times and I NEVER heard back. It was a waste of my time.
NOTHING
EVERYTHING
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 41Hayır 6Şikayet et
2,0
Work from home job
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA12 Eylül 2018
I was a social media evaluator for Lionbridge. I learned how to rate social media ads. The management was ok, but I didn't feel they always did a good job of providing the appropriate ongoing training on how to be successful at this job. My work environment was good because I could work from home. The hardest part of my job was trying to figure out what this company wanted in a correct rating on an ad. The most enjoyable part of this job was that I could work from home.
Work from home
Low pay & could only work 7 hours per week, l hour per day
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 35HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
They don't really want your opinion
Social Media Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Virginia29 Ağustos 2018
As said by a previous employee of the company I also feel as though the expectations changed and I was Groot and eyes for making a opinion which was General in nature and consistent by far so I am very disappointed in the unprofessionalism of the company
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23Hayır 10Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Great and flexible place to work.
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Yorkville, IL29 Temmuz 2018
Great place to work for especially remotely. I am able to do my work and be home for my family. I am able to do my work whenever I can fit it in so I love how flexible it is to work for them.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 16Hayır 3Şikayet et
Remote and Flexible Place to work
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR (Güncel Çalışan) –  Pittsburgh, PA27 Haziran 2018
I enjoy that I can do this on my own time and have the freedom to choose which day I want to work. My job task is not hard at all and very easy. They gave me a step by step fast training on how to complete my job task. The customer service staff if easy to get a hold of and very helping when I need something take care of. Easiest job I've ever had from home.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hours, flexible schedule, easy job task
Eksi Yönleri
have to log back in a different system to record my hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 13Hayır 9Şikayet et
2,0
Dont bother
Social media (Eski Çalışan) –  New York, NY13 Nisan 2018
You will train, train, train. However its all vague and subjective. At the end of all that subjective training, Just when you think you are getting it, they will let you go. At least that has happened to me and others that have done their social media tasks.
work at home, own hours
Eksi Yönleri
pay is poor, waste of time learning and later changing the rules
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 51HayırŞikayet et
Great side oppertunity
Social Media Evaluator - Part Time (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote25 Mart 2018
Most of the work is rather simple plus its great if you're on the go with social media. There are a few times that life and work become an issue but the staff and management are understand and hear you out. The only down side is some assignments can get repetitive.
Artı Yönleri
Simple, Easy to do at home
Low pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 10Hayır 6Şikayet et
Fun independent work
Social Media Evaluator, Part-Time (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote20 Mart 2018
Evaluate social media globally
Review content in Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+
Provide reporting to evaluate changes in the marketplace, brand awareness.

Great for those individuals who need to work remotely.
independent
compensation
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 28Hayır 2Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Best work/life balance, great side hustle.
Social Media Evaluator (Contracted) (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote5 Mart 2018
I like this company overall because it gives you the best work life balance as a side hustle. The pay is on the lower end but if you are just looking for extra money without talking to no one and getting paid to rate Facebook ads with your unbiased opinion, this job is for you! Benefits are surprisingly available, not the best in the industry but it's better than nothing! There's no interview, no direct supervisors. Communication needs to improve but it's no deal breaker with all the pros and cons balanced out. The hiring process is lengthy but there is no assessment to take, great foot in the door.
Artı Yönleri
work remotely where ever you want as long as it's an eligible location in the US, benefits are still available for part timers, no direct supervisors, no coworkers, no interview
Eksi Yönleri
low hourly, can only work up to 28 hours monthly, bi weekly pay, long hiring process, aren't the best at communication (internal employees can come off slightly unprofessional)
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 43Hayır 2Şikayet et
enjoy working here
Social Media (Güncel Çalışan) –  Nashville, TN1 Ocak 2018
I am currently still employed here. I enjoy the benefits that I receive through the company. The most enjoyable part is that I have the freedom to work when I want. The hardest part is I wish I was able to work more than 1 hour a day.
short hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 29Hayır 2Şikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor