Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Social Media Specialist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Social Media Specialist17 yorum
Konum
Remote17 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 17 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Great to be able to work remotely and to set my own work hours!
Awesome job and has worked out great for my schedule and lifestyle. I have been working with Lionbridge for 9 months now and I highly recommend it.
İş Kültürü
I currently work for LionBridge social media evaluator. I love this job, they give full flexibility. You can work whenever during the day, as long as you complete the task within 1 hour or less.
İş Kültürü
Working from home you learn to be your own manager. It can be a little nerve-wrecking at first, the thought of having to push yourself to do something without any supervision or anyone reminding you of your tasks. I'm glad my first work at home experience was with this company. They provide you with all the tools and excellent support for any question you might have. They are also very understanding. Overall great experience.
İş Kültürü
I like the flexibility of the job and that I can always do the job in the morning after I drop off my daughter at school and I would be able to pick her up in the afternoon. So far, I don't have any problems with them and I get paid on time. Not much, depending on how many projects you get though, so far I only have one but I enjoy it because I get to do a lot of things and still able to do my job.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I started working with LionBridge this week and I aboslutely love it! I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. They are very flexible, and super kind when you have a question about something.

You're paid per task, so it's basically freelance work. I am given 30 ads a day via instagram to rate and review, and work about an hour a day Monday through Friday.

It's convenient for me because I get to stay home with my son who is 7 months old while making some extra income. This job would be great for those who are stay at home mothers, or already working from home.
İş Kültürü
I worked as a Social Media Evaluator and I loved it. The only issue was that it was one hour per day and I needed more hours. Also it was a year-long position. When I completed my job in December 2018, I received an email from one of their staff stating that new positions were now opened. I applied 7 times and was rejected all 7 times. They would not give me an explanation as they said they receive too many resumes to explain to every one. I even sent personal emails to individuals I was familiar with but received only a form letter back from the "Recruitment Team." When I worked for them, I often received emails stating I was doing a good job and any time I had to take time off. I gave them ample notice. There was a time when their web site was giving me a problem and I was unable to work for a few days. I repeatedly emailed the Tech team and repeatedly got form letters back. Finally, it was fixed and all went well after that. I still do not understand why I am being rejected for the positions I apply for and would like some kind of explanation, however they refuse to respond to my request. Very disappointed because I enjoyed the job very much. I do not think they communicate with potential employees very well at all, never mind those who have already worked for them.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, set my own hours, generous when time off is needed
Eksi Yönleri
Communication is poor, any issues that arise are not handled right away and the employee is penalized for it
İş Kültürü
I loved working for Lionbridge! I really enjoyed the work. Unfortunately, it was only one hour per day and It was a one-year project. When it ended, I received an email from their Recruiter stating that new positions were opening. I have applied 6 times and have been rejected all 6 times! They refuse to tell me why because they say they have too many applications. I never got a bad review!
İş Kültürü
Ok, first this job pays barely anything. You are looking at around 10 an hour and you are only allowed to work 5 to 7 hours a week - period. So, in other words, you are lucky if you make 70 bucks a week. There is no exception to this. More importantly, since you only work 5 to 7 hours a week clearly you are NOT a full-time employee - you are barely a part-time employee. There are no benefits but strangely enough, they automatically enroll you in a 40IK with Fidelity???!!!??? Think about this - you are maybe working 5 hours a WEEK but they enroll you in a 40IK?!? This is a complete SCAM why no one else has mentioned this I have no idea?!?! This makes NO sense. So you are doing their work and they are barely paying you-you are NOT paid for any additional hours and they have you enrolled in a 40IK???!!!??? Your money gets put into this 4OIK that is difficult to opt out of and if you finally do you have already shuffled cash into it of which you won't get back. They are counting on the fact that you pay into that 40IK and won't OPT out. They know most people won't bother. Also, let's say you do this for a year, you will forget about it and move on and that money stays with Fidelity. Perfect for them - you do work for less than minimum wage when you figure it out on your end and you slip money into a bogus 40IK. SCAM
Artı Yönleri
None - work from home - but I would not consider it work from home as you make nothing
Eksi Yönleri
SCAM, bogus 40IK that they automatically enroll you in, boring work, work more than are paid, rip off, no repose from any management
İş Kültürü
Forget about ever hearing back from management. I got paid for an entire year but you have to figure out everything on your own. Now they are looking for people, but good luck getting hired as no one will ever respond to you.
Work at home
Eksi Yönleri
low pay, limited hours and terrible management
İş Kültürü
I like working for this company because I can do my job from anywhere. However, I wish they provided more hours of work or would consider applications for other positions that offered more hours. It seems that once you are hired for one position they don't want to consider you transfering to anything else.
work from home
not enough hours
İş Kültürü
Lionbridge is a great place to work if you aren't looking for full time. Very manageable and good pay. Someone wrote a review saying that if you email someone with questions you won't get a response & that is a completely false statement! I got a reply within 24 hours notifying me that they had received my inquiry, and then another a few hours later answering every question I had and fixing the problem I had encountered.
Good pay, remote hire, 401k, multiple positions/jobs
Eksi Yönleri
Onboarding takes a bit, some positions are temporary
İş Kültürü
I got the job working part time. I filled out all of the paper work then they decided to ignore all my emails and calls. I emailed probably 8 people I was in touch with and called them several times and I NEVER heard back. It was a waste of my time.
NOTHING
EVERYTHING
İş Kültürü
Most of the work is rather simple plus its great if you're on the go with social media. There are a few times that life and work become an issue but the staff and management are understand and hear you out. The only down side is some assignments can get repetitive.
Artı Yönleri
Simple, Easy to do at home
Low pay
Evaluate social media globally
Review content in Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+

Provide reporting to evaluate changes in the marketplace, brand awareness.

Great for those individuals who need to work remotely.
independent
compensation
İş Kültürü
I like this company overall because it gives you the best work life balance as a side hustle. The pay is on the lower end but if you are just looking for extra money without talking to no one and getting paid to rate Facebook ads with your unbiased opinion, this job is for you! Benefits are surprisingly available, not the best in the industry but it's better than nothing! There's no interview, no direct supervisors. Communication needs to improve but it's no deal breaker with all the pros and cons balanced out. The hiring process is lengthy but there is no assessment to take, great foot in the door.
Artı Yönleri
work remotely where ever you want as long as it's an eligible location in the US, benefits are still available for part timers, no direct supervisors, no coworkers, no interview
Eksi Yönleri
low hourly, can only work up to 28 hours monthly, bi weekly pay, long hiring process, aren't the best at communication (internal employees can come off slightly unprofessional)
İş Kültürü
I will review once I have done a full year here. I get to work 5 days a week for 1 hour a day max. I would like more hours. That is why I am looking for another job to supplement.
İş Kültürü
Work from home position for self-motivated workers. There is little direct interaction with the company personnel and all training done independently online
Flexible hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Little direct feedback for improvement. No advancement