Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Technical Writer için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 33 yorum bulundu
721 yoruma gözat
Productive and fun workplace
Productive and fun workplace. Easy going if you planned your schedule and delivered the milestones as planned.
Management is good. Celebrates traditional functions and sport activities.
Good work culture
Felling good , all are friendly. They will conduct more events in the interval of all the months from HR team will make you stress free environment. Helpful nature.
İş Kültürü
Hopeless experience from the APD, unprofessional, psychotic woman, bad leader and manager.
I was disgusted by the time I left I.e. resigned from the company. Hopeless management, hopeless work culture, very bad work politics, and an even worse grapevine that spoiled the work culture. I left the company and I wasn't even given a formal resignation letter. It was done on email. Stupid n unprofessional work environment.
Nice place to work with
Lionbridge is a great place to start career. You can learn different skills which will be helpful in the competitive business environment. It's a great place to work as a team
Best place to work
People are behaves like a family. Work life balance is good. And they will also focus on employee mental and physical health. Nice place for beginners.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
World's best writing company
I enjoyed the family like warmth existing employees at Lionbridge provided. They are highly qualified people yet humble enough to welcome everybody who qualifies in the interview,
İş Kültürü
I think the worst company I ever worked fot
I had a bad time at this company, the payscale is extremely pathetic. I ask myself if I really deserved to be a part of such a horrible industry. The Management is very sad and work culture is terrible
İş Kültürü
Place where you can learn
You will face a lot of obstacles at work. You will learn the importance of team work and also will develop a trait where you can easily identify those who may help you and those who wont.
Fun Place to Work
No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 2 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. Makepositve is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal.
Good place to learn
It's a very good opportunity for the freshers.
Whom they want start their carrier as a technical author.

Very good support from the respective managers of the projects.

Buy theboay scale and the growth will be less for an BTech student, compared to the designing field
İş Kültürü
Quiet, very flexible hours, outstanding PTO plan, and diverse coworkers
Lionbridge offers flexible core hours; employees are only required to work during 9am-3pm. 40 hrs is required by week's end, but however you choose to get there is largely in your control. However, Lionbridge is yet to incorporate remote or work-from-home options, and very few employees have access to laptops. Management is professional yet fun, understanding, and down-to-earth. The workplace culture tends to be somewhat dry, quiet, and boring, although Lionbrige has made noticeable efforts toward improving the day-to-day culture.
Flexible hours
Eksi Yönleri
Not able to work from home
İş Kültürü
You get to work from home...
It's work from home but it's still WORK. Dealing with Int'l teams and putting in 50+ hours a week. But, considering the benefits, it's a pretty good gig.

It would take a really good opportunity to make me want to change this up...
Artı Yönleri
Work at home; professional autonomy; opportunities to learn
Eksi Yönleri
Very routine work; clients not open to upgrading workflow
Good mnc
good place for employees but all the intern and emp which is on contract bases need to do more work
almost all day over time but it also have fun places too
fun place
over times
fun working place
Good company and lot of new things to learn. It's a good company every individual can shine well. Since it is a multi-cultural company we also have lot of chance to interact with many people from different countries.
Fun at work
As it was my first company, and it was awesome work place. good work/life balance, flexible timings, controlled delivery output.
work/life balance
no issues
Productive work place
Best working place, good work culture, festival events for employees, friendly environment, staff and management is good, number of rewards for best employees
CASH REWARDS
LONG HOUR
Organised, varied, enjoyable
Over time this position meant that I worked at many different customer sites so days were not typical. The job was challenging in a good way and never boring. It was also a great opportunity to learn new skills and competencies with each project.
Lunch benefit, doctor benefit
Low salary
Fun and More Productive
Had a good experience in Lionbridge. With different Team people of management managers and new job descriptions. New tasks are challenging and quit interesting also.
entertainment
İş Kültürü
Very good company for freshers
All friendly people, good company for a fresher to learn a lot of new things.

There is no pressure in the current working system.
Productive work place
Good working environment. Team building activities. Giving good and project oriented training. Flexible working hours. Less work pressure.
Worst Company
Nothing to learn from this company no salary, no self respect, no holidays in weekend. Worst management in the company, no proper planning.
No Pros
Eksi Yönleri
Worst management, No importance to talent, etc....
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama