Technical Writer için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 26 yorum bulundu 669 yoruma gözat
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Fun Place to Work
Technical Author (Eski Çalışan) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu26 Temmuz 2019
No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 2 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. Makepositve is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 1Şikayet et
5,0
Good place to learn
Technical Author (Güncel Çalışan) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu31 Mayıs 2019
It's a very good opportunity for the freshers.
Whom they want start their carrier as a technical author.
Very good support from the respective managers of the projects.
Buy theboay scale and the growth will be less for an BTech student, compared to the designing field
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5Hayır 2Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Quiet, very flexible hours, outstanding PTO plan, and diverse coworkers
Technical Writer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Indianapolis, IN30 Mayıs 2019
Lionbridge offers flexible core hours; employees are only required to work during 9am-3pm. 40 hrs is required by week's end, but however you choose to get there is largely in your control. However, Lionbridge is yet to incorporate remote or work-from-home options, and very few employees have access to laptops. Management is professional yet fun, understanding, and down-to-earth. The workplace culture tends to be somewhat dry, quiet, and boring, although Lionbrige has made noticeable efforts toward improving the day-to-day culture.
Flexible hours
Eksi Yönleri
Not able to work from home
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 9Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
You get to work from home...
Technical Writer (Güncel Çalışan) –  United States20 Ağustos 2017
It's work from home but it's still WORK. Dealing with Int'l teams and putting in 50+ hours a week. But, considering the benefits, it's a pretty good gig.

It would take a really good opportunity to make me want to change this up...
Artı Yönleri
Work at home; professional autonomy; opportunities to learn
Eksi Yönleri
Very routine work; clients not open to upgrading workflow
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 1Şikayet et
Good mnc
Technical Writer (Eski Çalışan) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra5 Temmuz 2017
good place for employees but all the intern and emp which is on contract bases need to do more work
almost all day over time but it also have fun places too
fun place
over times
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 3Şikayet et
fun working place
Aerospace technical author (Güncel Çalışan) –  India30 Nisan 2017
Good company and lot of new things to learn. It's a good company every individual can shine well. Since it is a multi-cultural company we also have lot of chance to interact with many people from different countries.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 1Şikayet et
5,0
Fun at work
Technical Writer (Eski Çalışan) –  Bangalore, Karnataka25 Aralık 2016
As it was my first company, and it was awesome work place. good work/life balance, flexible timings, controlled delivery output.
work/life balance
no issues
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 1Şikayet et
Productive work place
Technical Writer (Eski Çalışan) –  Airoli, Maharashtra12 Aralık 2016
Best working place, good work culture, festival events for employees, friendly environment, staff and management is good, number of rewards for best employees
CASH REWARDS
LONG HOUR
Organised, varied, enjoyable
Technical Writer (Eski Çalışan) –  Espoo3 Kasım 2016
Over time this position meant that I worked at many different customer sites so days were not typical. The job was challenging in a good way and never boring. It was also a great opportunity to learn new skills and competencies with each project.
Lunch benefit, doctor benefit
Low salary
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 2Şikayet et
Fun and More Productive
Senior Technical Author (Eski Çalışan) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu16 Haziran 2016
Had a good experience in Lionbridge. With different Team people of management managers and new job descriptions. New tasks are challenging and quit interesting also.
entertainment
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Very good company for freshers
Technical Author (Güncel Çalışan) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu21 Mayıs 2016
All friendly people, good company for a fresher to learn a lot of new things.

There is no pressure in the current working system.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4Hayır 1Şikayet et
Productive work place
Technical Author (Güncel Çalışan) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu20 Şubat 2016
Good working environment. Team building activities. Giving good and project oriented training. Flexible working hours. Less work pressure.
1,0
Worst Company
9 months experience as Technical Writer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra6 Şubat 2016
Nothing to learn from this company no salary, no self respect, no holidays in weekend. Worst management in the company, no proper planning.
No Pros
Eksi Yönleri
Worst management, No importance to talent, etc....
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5Hayır 1Şikayet et
1,0
İş Kültürü
Despicable HR hiring person; flat-out lied to.
Technical Writer (Eski Çalışan) –  Indianapolis, IN19 Ekim 2015
I was flat-out lied to by their HR person and hired for only 6 weeks under false pretense. I was told that the job was long-term with a 90-day probationary period. After they let me go (on good, rehirable terms) the same HR person slipped and reveled in an e-mail that they actually hired me for a term - for a specific project that they needed to complete in 6 weeks. Of course, they paid me significantly less than what most places would as well, but I accepted because of the promise of potential long-term employment. In my opinion, this HR person knew that they would never be able to get some with my skill set and experience hired and working in time to complete this 6-week project for what they were paying, so they lied about it.

Unfortunately, I liked the people I worked with quite a bit, as well as the managers. Great people - despicable HR department.
The people and the work
Despicable HR and hiring process
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 25Hayır 6Şikayet et
2,0
Good Corporate Experience
Technical Writer (Eski Çalışan) –  Mumbai8 Mayıs 2015
Great Learning Experience, Improper Hierarchy Definitions, Cultural Sensitive Training, Good career development path.
Long working hours
Authoring and entertainment
Aerospace Technical Author (Güncel Çalışan) –  Bangalore, KA10 Ekim 2014
My day normally starts off (at work) at 9:30 AM where i find my colleague busy generating report of their work-orders , i greet everyone with a smile and continue with my work.

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I have leaned to work on Arbor Text Editor, got knowledge about STE and S1000D.

Management is queit average , they are not understaing the needs of staffs

My Co-Workers are really good they had given me good knowledge about the work and they are really friendly.

The hardest part of the job is while i get reworks from the external reviewers because of source data change where i need to re-start my work from begining

The most enjoyable part of the job when i get good feedback from the management and from my Team Lead
Artı Yönleri
Flexible Timing to come to office
Less pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
A good place to start the career for freshers
Technical Writer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Chennai, TN2 Ekim 2014
A good place to work with the colleagues, fun filled place. Management will help resources professionally. Learned to talk in front of peoples without fear.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4Hayır 4Şikayet et
productive and fun workplace
Documentation Engineer (Technical Author) (Eski Çalışan) –  chennai28 Nisan 2014
Lionbridge is a very good company that teaches us in every aspect.
maximun support recieved
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Poor pay
Technical Author (Eski Çalışan) –  Derby17 Nisan 2014
Be careful when you negotiate your pay package here. As with any other company they will try to get you as cheaply as possible but there is a catch. You will not receive a pay rise once you start work here. Some have worked for 5 years without a rise. Most though leave long before then. This is a shame because there are good people to work with, the work is interesting and management are okay but they rely on their profits by getting you cheaply. New staff can negotiate more than current workers. Just hold out for the higher rate.
Free tea and coffee
No pay rises
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 42Hayır 3Şikayet et
Technical Author (Güncel Çalışan) –  Bangalore, KA27 Mart 2014
Being a Technical author in this compy is a good exprience for me.
I have learned many new things and adopted the MNC work culture.
All co-workers including TL and PL is very much supportive during work delivery and work pressure handling situations.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor