Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Transcriptionist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Transcriptionist12 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 12 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The position is work from home so there is no interaction with other workers. Would be nice though to have chat with the supervisors and other employees. So you pretty much just sign in and work till you don’t want to work anymore, as long as you only work 24 hrs a week. If you need anything, you have to email the company and wait til someone responds. That is the only down side about the job.
İş Kültürü
This is a great company to work with, and the salary they paid it's not too bad for our student, and the working time is really flexible, you can choose any time you want and also sometimes you can choose the workload so that you won't be too busy with your study and working.
Artı Yönleri
Time is flexible, easy to get into
Doesn't paid much
İş Kültürü
I was able to work whenever I wanted. Pay was mediocre. No one micromanaging you constantly. Just do what you're supposed to do and you're fine. The job itself is not difficult.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, flexible schedule
low pay
1,0
İş Kültürü
If you are looking for a stable position that is remote, this is not a job I recommend. They give work by email, which only accrued two to three times a year. The hourly pay isn't worth it because each assignment is either 10 to 30 minutes long.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
1,0
İş Kültürü
Worse management ever, never felt part of the company. You are just a number. Pressure over when projects are available and that's twice a year. In between, you don't exist. Don't work here.
İş Kültürü
I really appreciate being a part of the company and I'll do my best to continue. That's a good opportunity for bilingual or for home-based people, who needs part-time.
İş Kültürü
I am currently working as a transcriber from home. Great way to get some money while being a stay at home mom. The schedule is completely up to me, and the pay is always on time.
The only downside is that some projects can be terminated unexpectedly, and you'll be left without work for unlimited time (I didn't have any project to work on for 4 months, which means no money).

So, definitely, don't quit your job for this but it's a great opportunity to earn extra.
free non-stress schedule
Eksi Yönleri
the project can be over any time without prior notice
2,0
İş Kültürü
I can only speak for how it is being a part-time worker for this company and that is all I intend on doing. I can imagine being full-time is slightly better.

The pros are simple for PT:

Freedom to make your own hours, a 401k, and good pay.

The cons are a little more worth touching on:

First off, by contract, it is written that you will be given 24 hours a week, but that it is not necessary to make all the hours if you do not want to.

In reality, you are lucky to get 8 hours in 2 weeks. So do not depend upon this jobs for bills - it's a complete shame they just aren't upfront about the stability of the hours/work you're given.

Secondly, you are lucky to get any support response back from HR or your manager if you are having problems of any kind. The completely ridiculous thing about it is all over the employee websites is that they will get back to you in 24-48 hours. This is also false, and you're lucky to get a minimal response back from your manager regarding anything at all, as they also seem to have no idea what's going on half the time.
401k, freedom to make your own hours, good pay
Eksi Yönleri
horrible management, no work, low communication
İş Kültürü
I started at Lionbridge after I had my baby to make some extra money. Management is helpful, and training is quick and easy. There isn't always work available, but it's a great side job.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, make your own schedule
Not always work available
İş Kültürü
As an independent contractor for Lionbridge technologies one is assigned to various projects that continue until they are gone.. For example the contract may be for 6 months, but all work is completed in 5, then project is over. My direct manager is extremely nice and being able to work from home and set your own hours is invaluable.
flexible hours
lengthy delays in communication
İş Kültürü
Just to save you some time, don't quit your day job. You won't get a crazy amount of income from this, they limit you to working 24 hours per week (depending on what you're doing, or if you're a w-2 worker). The project could be over and they take over a week to let you know and meanwhile you're logging on every day, wondering where the work went.
Work whenever, wherever
Eksi Yönleri
No job security, no guaranteed hours
İş Kültürü
The remote transcriber position is great for making some extra money on the side, as long as the work is available. The software is easy to use and the work is considerably easy, as long as you are able to correctly follow the transcription guidelines. Ensuring you follow the guidelines completely can be difficult at times because some projects have slightly different requirements than others. But once you do the different types of projects a few times, it becomes second nature.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hours, work from home
Inconsistant hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Lionbridge için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: