Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Transcriptionist için Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Transcriptionist7 yorum
Konum
Remote7 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 7 yorum bulundu
816 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I started at Lionbridge after I had my baby to make some extra money. Management is helpful, and training is quick and easy. There isn't always work available, but it's a great side job.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, make your own schedule
Not always work available
1,0
İş Kültürü
If you are looking for a stable position that is remote, this is not a job I recommend. They give work by email, which only accrued two to three times a year. The hourly pay isn't worth it because each assignment is either 10 to 30 minutes long.
5,0
İş Kültürü
I really appreciate being a part of the company and I'll do my best to continue. That's a good opportunity for bilingual or for home-based people, who needs part-time.
5,0
İş Kültürü
I am currently working as a transcriber from home. Great way to get some money while being a stay at home mom. The schedule is completely up to me, and the pay is always on time.
The only downside is that some projects can be terminated unexpectedly, and you'll be left without work for unlimited time (I didn't have any project to work on for 4 months, which means no money).

So, definitely, don't quit your job for this but it's a great opportunity to earn extra.
free non-stress schedule
Eksi Yönleri
the project can be over any time without prior notice
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
2,0
İş Kültürü
I can only speak for how it is being a part-time worker for this company and that is all I intend on doing. I can imagine being full-time is slightly better.

The pros are simple for PT:

Freedom to make your own hours, a 401k, and good pay.

The cons are a little more worth touching on:

First off, by contract, it is written that you will be given 24 hours a week, but that it is not necessary to make all the hours if you do not want to.

In reality, you are lucky to get 8 hours in 2 weeks. So do not depend upon this jobs for bills - it's a complete shame they just aren't upfront about the stability of the hours/work you're given.

Secondly, you are lucky to get any support response back from HR or your manager if you are having problems of any kind. The completely ridiculous thing about it is all over the employee websites is that they will get back to you in 24-48 hours. This is also false, and you're lucky to get a minimal response back from your manager regarding anything at all, as they also seem to have no idea what's going on half the time.
401k, freedom to make your own hours, good pay
Eksi Yönleri
horrible management, no work, low communication
İş Kültürü
As an independent contractor for Lionbridge technologies one is assigned to various projects that continue until they are gone.. For example the contract may be for 6 months, but all work is completed in 5, then project is over. My direct manager is extremely nice and being able to work from home and set your own hours is invaluable.
flexible hours
lengthy delays in communication
İş Kültürü
Just to save you some time, don't quit your day job. You won't get a crazy amount of income from this, they limit you to working 24 hours per week (depending on what you're doing, or if you're a w-2 worker). The project could be over and they take over a week to let you know and meanwhile you're logging on every day, wondering where the work went.
Work whenever, wherever
Eksi Yönleri
No job security, no guaranteed hours