Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Tüm Lionbridge yorumlarına göz at

I like Lionbridge
Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Richmond, VA7 Eylül 2019
The process isdifficult because your given a test that really doesnt explain the job properly but once hired, management gives you so much to succeed.
Artı Yönleri
Good parttime job
Eksi Yönleri
No benefits at all
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8Hayır 1Şikayet et

Diğer Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Typical day at work
Manufacturing Operator3 (Eski Çalışan) –  Vancouver, WA15 Ekim 2019
time in. meeting for station assignments. Go to your assigned station. Review report from previious shift and endorsements. Look for priorities for loading to the printers. Get load list from manufacturing supervisor for processing. prepare all materials like papers and withdraw papers and inks, other needed materials. power up station and printers. run printers. log all output. make report at the end of the shift. submit report to the manufacturing supervisor. Call technician if there is a problem on printing. make a report on the problem.after 2 hours working go for a break for 15 minutes. lunchtime after 5 hours work for 30 minutes. last break after 8 hours work. go home at the end of the shift. review your shift report. make a copy of your shift report and staged at the work station for next shift. go to the bathroom once in a while. read emails for additional updates on company policies. read standard operating procedures if there is new process or revisions. Minor troubleshooting on printers. Make a list to do on the first hour of the shift. As help from colleage if something that you don't understand on problems and errors coming from the printer or any software related problem the hardest part of the job if you are not prepared to assign at cold chamber.

I don't about the programs on community since i only worked there for 4 mos and at swing shift.
Artı Yönleri
near to our apartment
Eksi Yönleri
low salary
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
I wanted to work from home and set my own hours.
Website Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Global2 Ekim 2019
A good part time job with decent pay. The testing is hard to qualify. Positive- set your own hours. Negative- you don't have one person who can help you if you run into technical problems. I have had a lot of trouble downloading their app which is required to work. I finally bought a new phone and the app worked for about 5 months. Now it won't work and after following their email instructions, it still won't work. Another positive is paid training every month. Also, it's interesting most of the time. They pay by direct deposit and are always on time.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 12HayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor