Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Tüm Lionbridge yorumlarına göz at

social media evaluator
social media evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Barberton, OH21 Mart 2019
I was let go with no reason only an email saying I have already been terminated. I was working like they wanted one hour a day 5 days a week. an my rating tool stopped working, I communicated everyday threw tickets and was told the problem was on the customers (facebooks) end and it was being worked on. I was never informed I did anything wrong to correct it. if I did do something wrong I was never told about it, and when I asked what I did wrong I was ignored. which raised a huge red flag to me. as if it was a scam.
Artı Yönleri
own hours, easy work
Eksi Yönleri
can only work one hour a day. terminated with no reason or warning.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 80Hayır 4Şikayet et

Diğer Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Vapid Testing Mill
Game Tester 2 (Eski Çalışan) –  Redmond, WA15 Kasım 2019
Very chaotic environment, I knew it would be temporary from my first week. I was there for a few months and I learned some valuable things per testing. Lots of drama between coworkers, repeatedly was told that people were talking about me. Management would follow up with me on said rumors, inciting more drama. Leads eat lunch with their subordinates but not all of them. There was favoritism and I watched people who started at the same time or later than me, be promoted to a position they were not qualified for.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Perfect part time online job for me
Ads Quality Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Online15 Kasım 2019
I would definitely recommend if you enjoy evaluating and have a naturally analytical and objective mind. The training was excellent, lots of examples and help emails. The staff have been helpful and I enjoy the tasks.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor