Lionbridge
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

No Communication Available

İş/Yaşam Dengesi
İş Kültürü
30 Ağustos 2019
I worked as a Social Media Evaluator and I loved it. The only issue was that it was one hour per day and I needed more hours. Also it was a year-long position. When I completed my job in December 2018, I received an email from one of their staff stating that new positions were now opened. I applied 7 times and was rejected all 7 times. They would not give me an explanation as they said they receive too many resumes to explain to every one. I even sent personal emails to individuals I was familiar with but received only a form letter back from the "Recruitment Team." When I worked for them, I often received emails stating I was doing a good job and any time I had to take time off. I gave them ample notice. There was a time when their web site was giving me a problem and I was unable to work for a few days. I repeatedly emailed the Tech team and repeatedly got form letters back. Finally, it was fixed and all went well after that. I still do not understand why I am being rejected for the positions I apply for and would like some kind of explanation, however they refuse to respond to my request. Very disappointed because I enjoyed the job very much. I do not think they communicate with potential employees very well at all, never mind those who have already worked for them.
Kategorilere göre puanlama
5,0
İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
2,0
4,0
Kültür/Değerler
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, set my own hours, generous when time off is needed
Eksi Yönleri
Communication is poor, any issues that arise are not handled right away and the employee is penalized for it
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
İş Kültürü
22 Nisan 2020
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) - Istanbul
I've been working for Lionbridge for over 2 years. At the beginning I was eager earning as much money as I could. There were times I gained 1250 us dollars per month. They never leave you on stick pay what you earn properly and in a fairly manner.
Artı Yönleri
Friendly, good communication, fair and good money
Eksi Yönleri
No cons!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama