Lionbridge

Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Tüm Lionbridge yorumlarına göz at

İş Kültürü
Flexible job with notable drawbacks
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  East Greenwich, RI13 Haziran 2019
As a gig it's not that bad, you can make some decent money and there have been few weeks in my time working there where I haven't logged the full 20 maximum hours (and occasionally more). No sick days, holidays or insurance, but that's the name of the game, and you also get the benefit of setting your own hours. They also manage to stick applicants with a rather grueling training period (oh wait, not training, they'd have to pay you for that) where you get to sweat through reading the very long set of guidelines they're gonna hammer you with for the rest of your time there and doing tests to prove you've read it.

The work is generally easy once you get the hang of it and understand how to manage your time within their guidelines. Or at least, it seems easy - there are certain tasks that are subject to monthly evaluations that your job will depend on, which adds some stress. Add to that the fact that they have a poor culture of communication with raters and their primary method of discipline for scores below a certain threshold is to cut off access to work for days or even weeks at a time with minimal or no communication and you've got a rather mixed bag.
Artı Yönleri
decent pay for a gig job, set your own hours, no dealing with management in-person
Eksi Yönleri
constant work evaluations, poor communication with employees
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 50Hayır 1Şikayet et

Diğer Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Awesome job!!
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote21 Ocak 2020
I currently work for LionBridge social media evaluator. I love this job, they give full flexibility. You can work whenever during the day, as long as you complete the task within 1 hour or less.
Artı Yönleri
Eksi Yönleri
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Very flexible job --
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Remote21 Ocak 2020
Great to be able to work remotely and to set my own work hours!
Awesome job and has worked out great for my schedule and lifestyle. I have been working with Lionbridge for 9 months now and I highly recommend it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor