Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Tüm Lionbridge yorumlarına göz at

Work from home job
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA12 Eylül 2018
I was a social media evaluator for Lionbridge. I learned how to rate social media ads. The management was ok, but I didn't feel they always did a good job of providing the appropriate ongoing training on how to be successful at this job. My work environment was good because I could work from home. The hardest part of my job was trying to figure out what this company wanted in a correct rating on an ad. The most enjoyable part of this job was that I could work from home.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Low pay & could only work 7 hours per week, l hour per day
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 35HayırŞikayet et

Diğer Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

I've had better
Drafter/Designer (Eski Çalışan) –  Columbus, IN19 Kasım 2019
Some of the newer managers do not know what to do & rely heavily on current staff. This makes work more stressful when you are required to do the management job duties.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Misleading advertising of pay rate for online workers
Internet Safety Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Home Based19 Kasım 2019
I applied for a job as internet safety assessor. The advertised pay rate was £9.30 per hour. In my experience this was a misleading pay rate as I will describe below.
I spent around 35 hours doing their first 3 online exams. In the 3rd exam you are actually doing tasks that are very similar to live work. In the exam you are given 2 hours to completed each task. The exam seemed hard to me and I used most of the time available
As soon as you work live the time they give you to do each task drops to 8 minutes!! That's 15 times faster.
The catch is that you cannot bill Lionbridge for more than the time that they give you to do the task. So, if they estimate 8 minutes but it takes you 25 minutes then that's tough. You will only get paid for 8 and will have worked 17 minutes for nothing.
I very quickly worked out that, even if i speeded up from my exam speed by a factor of 3 the best I could do an 8 minute task in was around 30 minutes. So, if I worked for 60 minutes I would get paid for 16 minutes. That actually works out at £2.48 per hour. I very quickly said, "no thanks, I don't need to work for that hourly rate".
The tip is to know the difference in expected speed between the exam and live rating work. If you go into it knowing this then you might be ok.
Good luck.
The people I dealt with via email were helpful and quite responsive.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor