Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Tüm Lionbridge yorumlarına göz at

Very Flexible hours
Internet Assessor (Güncel Çalışan) –  NC27 Temmuz 2017
You choose your own hours. You are not able to work more than 8 hours a day or 20 hours a week. Most tasks take more time than you are paid. You can be let go or cut off from work at any time without warning.
Artı Yönleri
You choose your own hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Most tasks take more time than you are paid, access to work can be cut off without notice.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 12Hayır 3Şikayet et

Diğer Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

No hours
Search Engine Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Remote23 Eylül 2019
I applied and went through the unpaid hoops, training and testing to be approved to work with Lionbridge. I was not concerned about that, since I really just wanted something I could do from home that would supplement my income.

After getting onboarded and taking all the tests, Lionbridge lets you basically sign in whenever and if there is work, you work. Assignments lasted between 40 seconds and about ten minutes for the most part. You have to grab *each* assignment before anyone else does, and you cannot queue them.

What this ends up looking like is I would get home from my morning errands, sign on, then wait. And wait, wait, wait. Refresh and maybe get a couple of minutes of work.

There was never consistent work for the 8 months I was with the company. The most I got done in a day was an hour and forty minutes before work ran out. I signed up to get emails any time there was work, and even with that, there was not enough to do.

This may vary by region. I know a lot of regional stuff gets filtered to people who are in that same region. I'm in the Pacific Northwest and the idea of fifteen an hour is great until you realize you wont even get an hour per day.

Communication was awful. Just an occasional "you need to sign in and work" email (I would if I could, LB) and not much else. Getting through to anyone is pretty difficult by design. They don't want to talk to the SEEs.

If you know about mturk, its super similar in the work you do, the availablility of work, and the way that work gets gobbled up the second it becomes available. At least with that you can
  daha fazla queue work and have a couple hours if you hit it just right. Here, you cannot.

If it was offering the minimum 10 hours a week as guaranteed work (sign in and 10 hrs is there for you) it would be great. But the unpaid training, plus the wait times between assignments, the fact that you only get paid for completed assignments (not wait time), and the lack of communication make this place something I would only approach as a last resort.
  daha az
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Internet accessor review
Search Engine Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work from home22 Eylül 2019
It’s a good company .Hourly payment is good for the work you do.But you won’t be paid for training .You will have to do the job with in stipulated time.If it takes more time to rate the same thing then you won’t be paid extra.You should improve your skills by the training documents or videos or live sessions.

It’s a contract job .Our work will be evaluated for quality once in 3 months
Artı Yönleri
It’s genuine company. You get salary for the work you have done
Eksi Yönleri
We don’t have sufficient work always and getting to work requires lot of training which z not paid
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor