Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Tüm Lionbridge yorumlarına göz at

İş Kültürü
Steady work but communication sucked.
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Waltham, MA24 Eylül 2019
There was usually pretty steady work as a social media evaluator in that I almost always had enough work to meet my daily requirements. The one major drawback about the company is their lack of communication. You never hear back on anything you do, you just get some generic occasional emails saying good job for getting your work done or whatever. There is little to no communication from the company so for the entire year I worked for them, I had no idea who my superior was and there was always confusion of what to do if I had a problem. The other miserable part of the job was that the ads you evaluate are often repetitive and the same ones day after day which gets incredibly frustrating and boring.
Artı Yönleri
Steady work
Eksi Yönleri
Tedious, no communication, low pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 17HayırŞikayet et

Diğer Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

I love it
Social Media Evaluator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Work at Home8 Kasım 2019
I started working with LionBridge this week and I aboslutely love it! I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. They are very flexible, and super kind when you have a question about something.

You're paid per task, so it's basically freelance work. I am given 30 ads a day via instagram to rate and review, and work about an hour a day Monday through Friday.

It's convenient for me because I get to stay home with my son who is 7 months old while making some extra income. This job would be great for those who are stay at home mothers, or already working from home.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Productive and Fun Workspace to work
Web Developer & Publisher (Eski Çalışan) –  Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra5 Kasım 2019
Great place to work for a fresher to start their career. Less amount of pressure. Nice work environment to deal with professionals.Casual dressing code.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor