Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Tüm Lionbridge yorumlarına göz at

İş Kültürü
They don't really want your opinion
Social Media Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Virginia29 Ağustos 2018
As said by a previous employee of the company I also feel as though the expectations changed and I was Groot and eyes for making a opinion which was General in nature and consistent by far so I am very disappointed in the unprofessionalism of the company
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 23Hayır 10Şikayet et

Diğer Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

I've had better
Drafter/Designer (Eski Çalışan) –  Columbus, IN19 Kasım 2019
Some of the newer managers do not know what to do & rely heavily on current staff. This makes work more stressful when you are required to do the management job duties.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Misleading advertising of pay rate for online workers
Internet Safety Assessor (Eski Çalışan) –  Home Based19 Kasım 2019
I applied for a job as internet safety assessor. The advertised pay rate was £9.30 per hour. In my experience this was a misleading pay rate as I will describe below.
I spent around 35 hours doing their first 3 online exams. In the 3rd exam you are actually doing tasks that are very similar to live work. In the exam you are given 2 hours to completed each task. The exam seemed hard to me and I used most of the time available
As soon as you work live the time they give you to do each task drops to 8 minutes!! That's 15 times faster.
The catch is that you cannot bill Lionbridge for more than the time that they give you to do the task. So, if they estimate 8 minutes but it takes you 25 minutes then that's tough. You will only get paid for 8 and will have worked 17 minutes for nothing.
I very quickly worked out that, even if i speeded up from my exam speed by a factor of 3 the best I could do an 8 minute task in was around 30 minutes. So, if I worked for 60 minutes I would get paid for 16 minutes. That actually works out at £2.48 per hour. I very quickly said, "no thanks, I don't need to work for that hourly rate".
The tip is to know the difference in expected speed between the exam and live rating work. If you go into it knowing this then you might be ok.
Good luck.
The people I dealt with via email were helpful and quite responsive.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor