Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumu

Tüm Lionbridge yorumlarına göz at

Easy job to do
Social Media Evaluator (Eski Çalışan) –  Syracuse, NY13 Mayıs 2019
The work I had to do was really easy. I was only allowed to work up to a hour a day with a max of 5 days a week. The pay wasn't too bad. I never knew who my contact person was, so if I had issues I would contact the help desk, in turn they would contact someone that was in charge for my area of work. I left because I needed a job with more hours and better stability.
Artı Yönleri
Easy work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9Hayır 2Şikayet et

Diğer Lionbridge Çalışan Yorumları

Vapid Testing Mill
Game Tester 2 (Eski Çalışan) –  Redmond, WA15 Kasım 2019
Very chaotic environment, I knew it would be temporary from my first week. I was there for a few months and I learned some valuable things per testing. Lots of drama between coworkers, repeatedly was told that people were talking about me. Management would follow up with me on said rumors, inciting more drama. Leads eat lunch with their subordinates but not all of them. There was favoritism and I watched people who started at the same time or later than me, be promoted to a position they were not qualified for.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Perfect part time online job for me
Ads Quality Rater (Güncel Çalışan) –  Online15 Kasım 2019
I would definitely recommend if you enjoy evaluating and have a naturally analytical and objective mind. The training was excellent, lots of examples and help emails. The staff have been helpful and I enjoy the tasks.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Lionbridge firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor