McDonald's'in logosu
McDonald's
3,5/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Ashburn, VA konumunda McDonald's için Çalışan Yorumları

Bu şirketi değerlendirin
Mevcut konumun temel alınarak Ashburn, VA konumundaki yorumları görüyorsun.
İstediğin konum bu değil mi?Başka bir seçim yap
Pozisyonun Adı
Konum

Kategorilere göre puanlama

3,4İş-Yaşam Dengesi

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 15 yorum bulundu200.521 yoruma gözat

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
It is a great place for those who are looking for a first job. They are flexible in hours and accepts any who are willing to work hard in their company.

Free lunches and discounts

Intense working environment
İş Kültürü

unless you really need the money, don't work here you get a free meal everyday depending on how long you work customers are generally ok but eventually you'll get some wackos. smells like oil/fries all the time, if its your first job or your a lightweight you WILL be taken advantage of

McDonalds

It was a basic day of taking customers orders on how you greet the customers. I learned how to treat each customer. The management was organized very well. The workplace culture wasn't that bad. The hardest part of the job was maintaining everything with fast food. I didn't really enjoy McDonalds.
İş Kültürü

Good for a very first job

Great for a first job, payment is fair only for people less than 16 years old. Good start to know how to be in a job is like. I stayed here for more than half a month and learned many things.

Food

Payment

Great Place to Work

McDonald's is a great place to work. Great environment to work in. Great amount of hours. They know how to pay you well. They also respect you with personal business.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Gained social skills

Everyday you meet new customers some good some bad but its always a thrill to meet new i earned tips because of hard work so at the end of the day it was always how i present myself

30 mins break

to many staff

Very Fun working at Mcdonald's

A typical day at work for me would be taking orders and preparing food. Loved the people that worked with me, everyone was very friendly. Also, the management is good. The hardest part was taking order at the window and collecting money at the same time. It was like doing two things at once.

Fast Food

Its a fast food job. Its high paced and not meant to make a career out of. I enjoyed the time that I was there. My coworkers were nice and it made the environment a little more enjoyable.

Locked in place at McDonald's

McDonald's is the place to be if you need a job, but not the place to be if you want to make a career out of that job. For the Life Balance of the job I'd say is it's biggest advantage to working at McDonald's. Management was very accommodating to working around the school hours I had and any other life attention grabbing areas of my life. They aren't open during the busiest of holidays such as Christmas and the others they work their best to make room for you to have family time. Compensation and Benefits certainty tries but falls flat on it's face in reality.Compensation wise you get paid barely above minimum wage in VA and the raises you get amount to 10 cents at max. Combine that with the fact that you don't get many hours and the pay doesn't amount to too much. Benefits they are actually pretty good, however to get the full package you need full time. Fulltime at McDonald's is like a holy grail, only the longest of veterans there are able to get it. The Job Culture is a bit like a very nice revolving door. You have great people to work with but they're constantly in and out, the turnover rate is extremely high. As such the bonds you make don't last for very long and it's hard to keep a sense of attachment to the place you work at when you're working with a new crew every month. Job security and Advancement are two sides of a coin at McDonald's. On one side of the coin, you will always have job security at this job. The turnover rate is so high that they will always need new people and as such always try to keep the current people they have. If you ever need -

Guaranteed Job, Friendly Management

Low hours, Poor Communication, Unclear Job Advancement

very productive here

Greeted, served and met customers on a daily basis. I learned how to be a great team player. Management was very nice and helpful . I enjoyed the free meals for sure!!

free meals

low pay, no benefits
İş Kültürü

Good place to meet people

McDonalds is a hectic and demanding place to work. You must be able to handle great amounts of pressure from customers and managers. Pay is low and health plan was poor.

Free lunch. Pays on time

Eksi Yönleri

Too demanding, low pay and no benefits.

Average working environment

McDonald's is an average working environment. Working there requires great communication skills with the customers, as well as the ability to multi-task during work hours. Every work day seems like a routine with little changes. My colleages, co-workers, and managers are all friendly not only to the customers but to one another. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating and serving customers with pleasure.

Free lunches/meals

Eksi Yönleri

Rush hours tend to get very busy

fast pace work.

Come in look at playbook. Run drive thru, cashier, window front/back. Learned how to run a drive thru. Poor management. Hardest part of job was power washing floors. Free meals.

free lunches.

Eksi Yönleri

grease on arms, and smelly.

Great Customers

I had a great experience and interactions with the customers

Free lunch

Bad management

Good work work environment

A good place to work and good people to work with. I learned to better deal with the customers. The pay is the worst part of the job.

the food