Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Medtronic için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Tüm 4.223 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Şuana kadar calıştıgım işyerlerinden memnun kaldım bundan sonrakı gireceğim ış içinde oyke umuyorum
İş Kültürü
I have grown a lot from the time that I started and I am still slowly growing more. I love this job but I feel like becoming permanent takes a long time to happen.
İş Kültürü
I working in Maryland line I have a lot Experience in medical device I have working in Abbott Johnson& Johnson in California because move in Colorado about my family
İş Kültürü
Very friendly environment and good leaders. Supervisors are helpful when in need of things. Leads always restoring supplies and always check if you need anything.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Although the work can be demanding, Medtronic is a company where employees feel appreciated and have solid benefits. Everyone is respectful and inclusive, and people genuinely try to help one another. The company's major weakness is training, and a new training department has been stood up to address that.
Artı Yönleri
Good benefits, inclusive environment, anniversary bonus week, great COVID procedures and care for employees
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, expensive health benefits
İş Kültürü
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Medtronic is horriblePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Medtronic are minimum pay and no benefitsJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Medtronic, I think it’s bad, no lights outside on the parkingManagementIn general, managers at Medtronic the worst, they always lie about what it’s happeningCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Medtronic is bad, people always try to go further but doing bad things to colleagues.OverallMy experience working at Medtronic worst ever.
İş Kültürü
My career at Medtronic was satisfying. I was trained as an Assembler II. I came to work in manufacturing with a medical background but no real experience making medical devices. My Manager trained me in all aspects of the job. It was a very good learning experience. I will be indebted to him for the rest of my life. I took an early voluntary retirement for health reasons or I would still be working there. Yes, there were some issues with management, but every large Corporation has them. Overall it was a very good experience. Medtronic is a very good employer.
Artı Yönleri
The ability to learn new procedures
The night time hours
İş Kültürü
Solo un poco más de atención d ellos representantes médicos
Buenas prestaciones
Eksi Yönleri
Ciertos representantes médicos no te prestan atención
İş Kültürü
Sürekli bir stres var. Herhangi bir kariyer planlaması yapılmıyor. Yönetimle ahbap çavuş ilişkiniz varsa yükselirsiniz.
Aile için sağlık sigortası
Eksi Yönleri
Sürekli stresli ve içten pazarlıklı bir ortam var.
İş Kültürü
Volvería a laborar para Medtronic. Buen ambiente de trabajo y compañerismo.
Empleo seguro
No al momento
İş Kültürü
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Medtronic is horriblePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Medtronic are horribleJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Medtronic, I think not secure at all.ManagementIn general, managers at Medtronic are horrible.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Medtronic is horribleOverallMy experience working at Medtronic was horrible.
İş Kültürü
J ai connu ancien medtronic que j ai adoré. Celui d auj. je connais pas trop car y a au beaucoup de changement. J ai que du bien a dire pour tout= travail, collègues, supérieurs, environnement, avantage. Tout était au top .. j était et resterai fière d avoir travailler chez Medtronic pnd 7ans. Merci pour tout Medtronic ❤
La liste et longue
Les heurs de travail
İş Kültürü
Mon rêve de pouvoir retravailler au sein de cette entreprise😔
İş Kültürü
Asignan mucha carga laboral y la promocion es dificil.
Artı Yönleri
Prestigio de la empresa a nivel internacional es bueno.
Eksi Yönleri
Horarios laborales muy extensos.
İş Kültürü
Se puede sentir un ambiente bueno de trabajo y la convivencia entre todos es muy buena
İş Kültürü
Has an amazing experience working, unfortunately it was on contract with no available opportunities to move into a permanent role. Would highly recommend working here to anyone I know!
İş Kültürü
Not true to their words, when they said that no lay-offs but there was. Politics inside, favoritism is running from lead to employees. Always in PUSH work mode that quality suffers.
Eksi Yönleri
Quantity instead of quality in the assembly line
İş Kültürü
No matter how much you did, how much extra you took on, it wasn't enough. Constant reorganization was chaotic, and possible layoffs seemed to always be looming. It was demoralizing. When I started there, I literally looked forward to going to work everyday. By the time I quit, a hangnail was good enough reason to avoid the place. The final nail in the coffin was finding out male counterparts in the same position with less education, experience, and seniority but fewer duties/responsibilities were being paid a higher salary than I was.
İş Kültürü
Zooo disclaimer bij die bedrijf, als je uitzendkracht ben mag je niet bij hun parkeerplaats gebruiken. Werk sfeer zo slecht, je mag geen jouw eigen mening delen dan valt de groep begeleiding meteen aan. Echt slecht werk sfeer!!!
İş Kültürü
Lavorare in Medtronic mi ha portato ad avere una forte crescita lavorativa e sopratutto mi ha insegnato tante cose non soffermandomi semplicemente sulla mia mansione ma imparando a 360 gradi tutto quello che svolgono anche le altre persone ! Colleghi fantastici e stipendio adeguato nulla da dire !
Artı Yönleri
Buono pasto, welfare, premio produzione
Tante riunioni
İş Kültürü
Medtronic offers an dynamic and always challenging environment to work. Benefits are among the best including compensation. The only area that needs to improve is in the job work/life balance.
Artı Yönleri
Great compensation, many geographies, and different areas to develop skills
Eksi Yönleri
Need to improve in the job work/life balance
  1. Çalışan Yorumları