Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Medtronic için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Tüm 4.223 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Şuana kadar calıştıgım işyerlerinden memnun kaldım bundan sonrakı gireceğim ış içinde oyke umuyorum
İş Kültürü
No work-life balance and equity, very stressful place to work. They make it uncomfortable for a person to take sick leave or any leave. They micro manage and address people poorly and when you leave they will give bad reference to block your future endeavors.
Inclusive
No work-life balance
İş Kültürü
Had a great deal of training and good experience with them, they always prepare you well before starting the job, you need to be multitask and always ready for new strategies and should have a good communication skills.
İş Kültürü
It was a enjoyable place to work, very friendly people. My teammate helped with enhancing my skills with PowerShell, management treated employees fair.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Supportive management teamStrong team collaborationExcellent trainingFun coworkersOpen to employee feedbackLots of opportunities to learn and grow
İş Kültürü
You work your 40 weekly hours and get paid, that's basically it. Environment depends on which medtronic you work on but mine had a very strong high school mentality.
Artı Yönleri
Get paid every friday, benefits, rotations between standing and sitting
Eksi Yönleri
Exhausting, not enough pay, strange ethics
İş Kültürü
Compañerismo,equipo de trabajo excelente, extremadamente limpio, seguro, donde adquirí muchos conocimientos y lo recomiendo a un 100%
İş Kültürü
Good benefits and available resources to assist the employees. The pay could be better. Very dinamyc enviroment. Is a good company to work for. Flexible.
Benefits, flexibility
Low pay
İş Kültürü
Medtronic is a great place to work. The mission of the company is forefront and knowing that the work you do here has direct impact on improving peoples lives globally.
İş Kültürü
fun and enjoy a lot to learn, a lot of friends to meet, have differents cultures, the work is not that hard, its just need some attention of what your doing.
free coffee
breaks
İş Kültürü
Great company overall. The company offers great benefits ( 401k , pension, bonus, ect.) but, the pay is low. Very hard to get a schedule change.
Great benefits
Pay is low.
İş Kültürü
I had no problems at the company. Other employees were very nice and I got along with everybody. It depends on which area you're put into that determines if the supervisors are strict or not.
İş Kültürü
OverallOffice atmosphere is somewhat depressing when I worked because all the full time employees remotely working and only contractors are on site. This make office life boring.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic est une belle entreprise afin d'acquérir de l'expérience et des compétences. Il y a des règles pour tout même pour évoluer dans sa carrière. Le réseau est primordial voire capital.
Salaire et avantages sociaux
Legal & regulatory
İş Kültürü
I'm based in manufacturing facility in Singapore. Unprofessional working environment, no carrier advancement. A Company without vision, only concern is maney making. The superior are terrible people
Wages
Eksi Yönleri
No vision, poor management, no carrier advancement, racism, partiality, favour
İş Kültürü
Overall, there will always be micro managing to have you written up and fired. The managers will blame their mistakes on you their direct reports, because they don’t know how to be managers.
İş Kültürü
* No work life balance* Work env. is very un-organized * So much work stress in software department, * Life is chaos here specially with offshore-onshore model at software R&D* Management expect a lot from you* No one is here to help you*Poor planning at work* R&D at Northridge is full of chaos , poor management, so many calls with offshore-onshore. Managers expect you to deliver everything quickly.
İş Kültürü
Really great place to have internships! Definitely a great place to work when you are starting out in your career or are mid-level. Great work experience if you can handle to paperwork required in each job.
İş Kültürü
-Management is good -Work life balance -Best environment to work -Basic amenities -Learned a lot of things in span of 1.5 years. -One of the best team
İş Kültürü
I worked for Medtronic for over 2 years, it was not a good experience! I will get straight to the point and tell those of you who are reading this review stay away from this place! Medtronic has allowed a particular group of individuals to take over and they will discriminate against you. If you do not fit the color of the majority of the people there they will discriminated against you! Racism is rampant at this place! If your color is not the color of the majority who rules there and has Consolidated power to Supreme status you will be isolated, you will be discriminated against, and eventually you will either be fired or you will quit! They will bend over backwards for their own people who are the majority there, but if you're not the color of their skin they will not help you whatsoever! You will watch this happen day in, and day out !Not a place you want to go stay away!
Endless overtime.
No work-life balance.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic was good at times, but the hours were tough. 12 hour shifts were the most common, and just to keep afloat a lot of people had to do overtime. They were stressed and excessive repetition caused carpal tunnel in a lot of people I noticed. Safety was high. Medtronic wanted quantity and quality, so you needed pretty fast hands. I have nimble fingers, I was able to work quickly while maintaining efficiency. I saw people get fired for falling behind in numbers. I can understand if you're a new recruit and aren't able to get the numbers to where they want, but what if you're old and have been there for years? The culture of the place was fine. A melting pot of a lot of different people actually.The best part of the job was being able to jump in on new things once you had mastered the old. I learned to operate the machinery as a stepping stone for bigger and brighter things. I learned how to operate the systems for the same reasons. This helped both me and the company out so I wasn't always doing monotonous and highly repetitive work. Also the monthly meeting to be honest. We would pour over the data, see what needed to be fixed and what UPPER management would help with. I wouldn't consider this an end goal.
Artı Yönleri
Heathcare, moral support from co-workers
Low compensation, heath issues