Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Medtronic için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Tüm 4.223 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Şuana kadar calıştıgım işyerlerinden memnun kaldım bundan sonrakı gireceğim ış içinde oyke umuyorum
İş Kültürü
This plant has an annual Strategic Deployment Plan that generates objectives and initiatives link to Corporate Strategic plan. From this plan the annual goals for all employees of the site are cascaded and aligned. The site has weekly and monthly Tier reviews aligned with DMAIC A3 Methodology to assure that the goals are met.
Great Teanwork
Trust and Communication
İş Kültürü
Estuve casi dos años y aprendí mucho, excelente experiencia!
Artı Yönleri
Vales de comida, regalos, festejos, conferencias
Eksi Yönleri
Mucho personal externo, contratos cortos.
İş Kültürü
Excelente experiencia laboral durante 16 años ininterrumpidos. Excelente crecimiento profesional, beneficios entre otros. Durante mis 16 años de servicios tuve grabdes aciertos y reconocimientos por labores realizadas. Fui reconocido como empleado simbolo del año entre otros compañeros que dabamos siempre la milla extra en pro a los beneficios de la compañía.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I was on contract and it was really flexible with the schedule. I got to work from home one day a week. Even as needed which came in handy. Supervisor was pretty understanding. Sometimes didn’t have enough work to do but they found stuff. Treated like a regular employee. Management did their best to be inclusive. Management had their cliques but overall good place to work. The pay was good too.
Artı Yönleri
Contract pay. Flexible schedule. Friendly people. Cafeteria.
Management (to a degree)
İş Kültürü
My time onsite was brief yet very beneficial to advancing my career. I learned a lot and most importantly I’m thankful for the opportunity to assist with the Corporation’s new goals and incentives.
Artı Yönleri
Great pay and flexible work schedule.
Eksi Yönleri
Poor communication between team members.
İş Kültürü
I've been at the company for over 10 years. There has been a shift in management and job responsibilities that no longer match my expertise. The Education department was dissolved and now I just do busy work. I must say I am very thankful to my managers that keep me there, as I do many other things as an ERG Chair, but I would prefer to continue to be a SME in what I've been doing for the past 30 years, instead of learning proprietary tasks that do not enhance my level of experience in the fields I studied for.
Great Culture, Mission and Global Leadership
No more work for me in the Education, Languist arena
İş Kültürü
Great atmosphere within the company, everyone comes together well and work as a team while still having a very friendly bond. A proactive approach to the work is basically all thats required.
İş Kültürü
Everything at Medtronic is top shelf; great people, processes, clear mission vision and values, and MIP. Management made you feel like you were very much part of a team and there was little drama that I noticed.
State of art processes
No BU near Sacramento, CA
İş Kültürü
Usalo de puente como una experiencia mas para tu resume hasta conseguir un mejor lugar para trabajar con mejor sueldo.
medical plan
Eksi Yönleri
poco considerados con los empleados
İş Kültürü
If you have disabilities, avoid this company at all costs. They will give you absolutely no support, make you feel awful about it and then fire you when you’re trying your best. After being hospitalised I came back to a hostile environment. No help was given to come back to work and was expected to do things I had not been trained to do. Unfortunately, weeks later, missed a day due to a stomach flu. Came back still unwell, was told my probation was being extended which was absolutely fine by me. Unfortunately this was only about a week when they changed their mind and ended it. It’s such a shame because despite the flaws I loved the job.
Good wages
Eksi Yönleri
Bad management, no support for disabled employees
İş Kültürü
good benefits and reason for the work, but advancements are made more on favoritism. they encourage career development, but don't do the best job of giving people a chance when they reach the level of competency needed.
İş Kültürü
It's good place to work, but work in pressure. Management is very good. Seniors are very CO operative nature. I learnt a lot in medtronic. It's big MNC dealing in medical equipments.
İş Kültürü
Muchos productos que hacen, va hacia el paciente de manera directa.
İş Kültürü
When I was hired I was told I'd be doing a specific task. which turned in something other than that. I spent the entire time cleaning up a mess in their QA dept that had gone un-addressed for years. When I completed this task I was no longer needed. This was a contract position and after being employed as such, I knew It had no future prospect of actually being hired by them, given the task to cleaning up their mess and their demeanor toward me as nothing but a contractor to 'use and abuse'
Flexible work schedule
Eksi Yönleri
terrible management, to much to list
İş Kültürü
Day goes by fast depends on which models I do. I learn how to assemble batteries from the start to finish. Fast paced work and repetitive. Great benefits
Paid break time
Compensation
İş Kültürü
Me llevo muy buenos recuerdos. Teníamos un gran equipo. Muy buenas condiciones. Buen ambiente de trabajo. Formación continua.
Todo
Eksi Yönleri
Contratos de proyectos con duración determinada
İş Kültürü
Worst Place to Work. The facility is poorly managed, with management that rarely comes to production to know what is going on. The morale is the lowest that i have ever worked in. Overall, there is nothing good about this facility.
İş Kültürü
Mission driven company. Good work life balance, lots of great opportunities and lots of flexibility to try new things. Leadership is supportive and focus on employee growth and development.
İş Kültürü
This Medtronic business unit is staffed with many talented individuals from line workers, engineering staff , supply chain, finance etc. The problem here is that the priorities remain constantly fluid. One quarter it could be quality improvement then cost reduction then manufacturing process improvement...... This has led employee frustration and ultimately to a revolving door when it comes to employee attrition. I get it that expectations can run high from upper leadership but this unit needs to focus on a few critical priorities, get it done and move on to the next set of priorities.
Good overall compensation package
Priority anarchy
İş Kültürü
Good work life balance. Strong mission driven purposeful work,, saving a life every 3 seconds. Workplace culture is surrounded around strong values and care for employees.
  1. Çalışan Yorumları