Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

North Haven, CT konumunda Medtronic için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 117 yorum bulundu
4.223 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Although the work can be demanding, Medtronic is a company where employees feel appreciated and have solid benefits. Everyone is respectful and inclusive, and people genuinely try to help one another. The company's major weakness is training, and a new training department has been stood up to address that.
Artı Yönleri
Good benefits, inclusive environment, anniversary bonus week, great COVID procedures and care for employees
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, expensive health benefits
İş Kültürü
Acquisitions can be difficult and many good people are let go or leave.Management is very poor allowed to bully employees workplace culture can improve.The hardest part of the job is being remote, the in house employees have an advantage.The enjoyable part of the job is having good people to work with in your specific plant.
Salary
Management, work hours
İş Kültürü
I had no problems at the company. Other employees were very nice and I got along with everybody. It depends on which area you're put into that determines if the supervisors are strict or not.
İş Kültürü
Work very hard, large expectations, but rewarded for hard work. Many factions of the company still old school, no sense of urgency and unproductive - new management working hard to change old culture.
Artı Yönleri
working hard to change management structure and culture
Eksi Yönleri
no training programs, no work life balance
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Management unresponsive, some co-workers literally sabotage others and outright lie as opposed to help one another. I regret accepting employment here as I don't see things changing anytime soon.
İş Kültürü
Productive and fun workplace and its really a good workplace. the company give all the benefits and value quality and safety first. At Medtronic, I feel honestly part of the company. All the lead are always wailing to listening and help if needed. the work environment is just amazing. People are just happy working at Medtronic. we all try to always follow the SOP when performing any job. Quality Began With Me (QBWM) is the company`s slogan.
İş Kültürü
I was in the quality department, and I had a bad experience with the team members who were not supportive to their co-workers. The team culture in the Quality realm is not what a good company should stand-by especially a medical device company.
Health company
healthcare, poor management
İş Kültürü
I reported s. harassment charges to the supervisor about a specific employee. The only thing that happened to that employee was she was moved to another building. The supervisor obviously didn't want to ruin the name of Medtronic so he kept quiet about it. Medtronic clearly doesn't take s. harassment charges seriously
İş Kültürü
Good place to get started, offer good training , very diverse and schedule is not that bad , I would recommend it for people looking for stability, pay not bad
İş Kültürü
Very clean and organized company Nice people to work with As a family Very fair with everyone Good time schedule Very honest people Nice location Busy company Nice machinery Good benefits if you are permanent employee
İş Kültürü
The floor where I’m working , is stressful and there is very less chances to be promoted. Almost 3 years I’m working there but I can’t see any chances of promotion.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic was a good place to work, the only issues are I worked through Kelly Services temp agency therefore didn't work with the staff at Medtronic directly.
İş Kültürü
Good experience. Nice enviroment. Co opertative staff. So much opportunity to move forward. I was moving that is why i quit. Otherwise that was awsome experience for me.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic is a good place to work with good benefits. It may be difficult to move up at Medtronic unless you are willing to relocate. Many of the production shifts are 12 hours.
İş Kültürü
I liked my supervisors and the other management immediately above me. I disliked the overall company direction when it came to enforcement of company policy, people were fired for being a mere minute late but kept around for wasting tens of thousands of dollars of company resources. Absurd decisions like that make career advancements a crapshoot, but worth a try. For its faults, I enjoyed my time there.
İş Kültürü
this isnt a place you want to be long term but it will help you stay afloat and pay your bills.there isnt much growth there, the 12 hours shifts are draining.
İş Kültürü
Good hours and great safe parking. My supervisor was very appreciative for all my work. Highest paid temp. Bad part of the job the supervisory skills didn't give any direction and very poor safety measures.
İş Kültürü
nothing more than helping customers resolve their problems or find things that they want. Having a professional appearance and a respectful, business-like manner, service orientated professional who is very confident.
İş Kültürü
Its a good place to work.. With decent pay and good management .. very comfortable place to work .If i get a chance to work i again i am happy to work .
İş Kültürü
Conduct basic quality inspection of work in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures. Ensure efficient production of high quality material.
İş Kültürü
Would never work there again are tell anyone to, employers are greedy and make you work way too hard, lunch break too short and the pay is trash. You will of w work for a year before they even hire you.