Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Administrative Assistant için Medtronic Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 41 yorum bulundu
4.223 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I was never taken on full time. I was a temp-perm and was never taken perm. I was actually let go when they were taken over by another company and were moving buildings. The company was great I would go back to them in a heartbeat. If you don't mind a job where you're on a computer all day and answer a few phone calls and interact really with no one then this may be a great job for you. The people were great and management was nice... If you knew what you were doing.... in the beginning they had very little training material, I created my own material and at 2 months started training people then the company switched programs and taught the new program. Which was 10x harder. let me tell you but got easier as you did it more frequently. However, would recommend them I could work lots of overtime and make 60 hour work weeks which was nice. and $$$$$
İş Kültürü
Medtronic truly cares about their mission and those they serve with their health and science technology. Medtronic is always striving to improve the health care industry.
İş Kültürü
I was hired with Randstad, however I worked for Medtronic. At Randstad the 2 ladies I worked directly with were great very supportive. My Direct Boss at Medtronic was great. I loved working here, but I was a temp and another perm opportunity came and I had to go.
hours, boss and staff
temp vs. perm
İş Kültürü
Medtronic is a great place to work, the people are very nice and the company have a lot of great events to keep the employee involve with team building actives.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I loved working with my co workers and trouble shooting make sure Bill's were paid on time and helping our customers. I loved the work I was tasked with I loved meeting new people
Free lunch from vendors
Eksi Yönleri
Being called stupid by my boss
İş Kültürü
I don't have anything to add here. Management changes constantly. A lot of work with no little acknowledgement. Benefits are good. Too much work and very little time to complete it.
İş Kültürü
Horrible procedures, no cameraderie, unusually high turnover rate. Worst experience of my life. I had poor training from within the Irvine office, and when I had to work with the Minnesota office (normally, people in Minnesota are very friendly). It's a miracle I held on for 6 months, before I was lucky enough to leave there. There was NOBODY in the Irvine office that had been there longer than about 4 years.
Eksi Yönleri
Overworked, underpaid, good only for a short temporary gig.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work, leader in medical devices. Competitive Salary, work life balance. I have no further information to provide at this moment. Thank You!
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working at Medtronic and would like to return. The work was enjoyable and I was able to learn a lot. I am a strong believer in their mission and products.
İş Kültürü
Awesome place to work they have a lot of opportunity and you can learn a lot at Medtronic. Management really emphasize communication and prioritizing. I would highly recommend working for them.
İş Kültürü
They provide medical services on site and free coffee for employees along with benefits and paid vacation time. The atmosphere is mostly friendly and productive.
İş Kültürü
Working for Medtronic was great, close to home, great Boss, opportunities to grow. Really nice people to work with, great benefits PTO, good Insurance.
İş Kültürü
I was able to gain a lot of knowledge and was able to move up within the company. A typical day consisted of keying information into the database, scheduling, dealing with potential customer and providing feedback.
İş Kültürü
When I started working for Medtronic is was ok. Then, I worked with a Director who treated me very badly. I tried to meet with him on a weekly basis, but he had no time for me and in the end, I left the company because of him. In all my working life, I had never encountered someone so mean. I am glad I left.
Good benefits
Bad upper management
İş Kültürü
Medtronic commitment to integrity by helping to maintain and protect a culture that encourages open and honest communication where we raise concerns and demonstrate ethical behavior in all that we do.
Artı Yönleri
In Sales you have the flexibility to work from home
Healthcare and short breaks
İş Kültürü
The typical day consisted of doing inventory of parts. Making sure failure analysis got completed on product that was returned. The hardest part of the job was that it ended after a year.
co-workers
contract
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for. The group I was assigned to was new and awaiting the proper office built out to be completed. The staff are all well educated, personable, friendly, and welcomed each new member. They went out of their way to include you in lunches and encouraging you to learn their systems and to be successful at your job.
İş Kültürü
I was a contract worker but was treated as one of the family, they encourage their employees to learn and grow with the company they were outstanding to work for
İş Kültürü
There are a lot of duties I preformed that I would love to talk towards in person. I have collected data, generated reports, arranged meetings, created and implemented new processes and kept up to date on internal audits.
İş Kültürü
the company is a great company just the people there are just not that great. i loved all the temps i worked with but they let you go if you can't hit your goals every day. its very cut throat.
Artı Yönleri
Temps and most employees were nice
temp job
İş Kültürü
The thing that I took the most pride in was the efforts made by the company to invest in associate health. There was an on-site gym and the cafeteria options were always inclusive of healthy and affordable options.
  1. Administrative Assistant