Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Assembler için Medtronic Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 265 yorum bulundu
4.223 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Medtronic is normal.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Medtronic are great.OverallMy experience working at Medtronic simple, fun, stress free.
İş Kültürü
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Medtronic is tricky depending what shift you’re onManagementIn general, managers at Medtronic actually care about you and how you feel about your assignment day in and day out
İş Kültürü
You work your 40 weekly hours and get paid, that's basically it. Environment depends on which medtronic you work on but mine had a very strong high school mentality.
Artı Yönleri
Get paid every friday, benefits, rotations between standing and sitting
Eksi Yönleri
Exhausting, not enough pay, strange ethics
İş Kültürü
fun and enjoy a lot to learn, a lot of friends to meet, have differents cultures, the work is not that hard, its just need some attention of what your doing.
free coffee
breaks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I'm based in manufacturing facility in Singapore. Unprofessional working environment, no carrier advancement. A Company without vision, only concern is maney making. The superior are terrible people
Wages
Eksi Yönleri
No vision, poor management, no carrier advancement, racism, partiality, favour
İş Kültürü
good benefits and reason for the work, but advancements are made more on favoritism. they encourage career development, but don't do the best job of giving people a chance when they reach the level of competency needed.
İş Kültürü
La recomiendo para empesar en el area de manufactura luego empezar a buscar en otro lado
Contratan sin experiencia previa
Eksi Yönleri
Paga baja poca oportunidad de crecimiento
İş Kültürü
Well, I was in the morning shift, so I had to wake up around 4 am. Over-all fun place to work at. I have no complaints. My colleagues were nice. It's diverse.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches every first Thursday of the month
İş Kültürü
Deberían tomar en consideración al personal temporero en todo ámbito y que sea tratado de igual manera que al empleado regular mediante evaluaciones ya que su pago salarial es muy bajo lo que conlleva a la desmotivación de los empleados en general.
İş Kültürü
Benefits are amazing. They stood by us after hurricane Maria and during the covid 19 pandemic. I turned down other jobs that paid more for this job just because of the fact that they really care for the employees.
İş Kültürü
The job itself is rather simple and easy. Not very physical in terms of having to lift heavy things or being on your feet all day. As an entry level job, it has a reasonable wage, but if you want to make any kind of advancements here, forget about it unless you love kissing a** with management. There is no work culture here when you have supervisors playing favorites and promoting the ones they like and socialize/chat with. You can be working here for 5 to 10+ years and your chance at a higher position will be overlooked, and opened up to literally everybody there that barely started from 6-12 months. New employees are constantly pressured with having to keep up with the rest of the employees, which usually results in them getting frustrated and quitting. They do not evaluate you as an individual during performance reviews, which is a joke. You can have the best performance, yet it would be benefiting the rest of your employees during their annual review. Worst of all, they do not value any of its employees and treat them as if they are expendable, which is expected being at a company this large. Their motto is basically "You don't like it? Then leave." They won't hesitate to get rid of you whether you've been here for 3 months, or 20 years. The only good out of this company is it's job security and stability. If you plan to stay here until retirement, and OK with being the silent, passive worker, then this company is great! Otherwise, move along to another company that actually values your work, knowledge, and abilities.
Job security, stability, benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Management, work culture, advancement opportunities
İş Kültürü
The managers and the staff are friendly, nice and always speak to you when they see you. The people you work with are nice, if you need help with something they will stop what they are doing and come and help.
İş Kültürü
Buena, lo unico es cuando evaluan a la persona no la recompensan.
İş Kültürü
The job required patient and detail. Usually 8 to 12 hours shifts. It is flexible where you can learn to work in many positions. If you work hard and motivated, you could easily be promoted.
İş Kültürü
I was working at Medtronic over three years. It has a good benefits and have a lots of funny staff. My co-workers and my CEO, manager, supervisor and leader they are so kind and polite to me.
İş Kültürü
I loved working here it was actually really fun Because of the co worked .management was terrible to say the least. The didn’t let us speak Spanish and we were not allowed to talk while we worked they were so strict and complaint every time we would ask to use the restroom! Everyone was really nice expect for the management they would let that power get to their head that they would talk to people rude I got to see them make a lady cry .
İş Kültürü
Deberian cojer mejor el personal. El salario no es justo.
İş Kültürü
Good experience. Good coworkers. Good hours. Community leaders. Helpings other person. I'm bilingual Spanish and English. Good working under presion team.
İş Kültürü
Not much room for advancement, not very challenging tasks, very mundane, but some really nice people to work with. Training for this job is very simple, and the hours are long, but not a challenging career.
İş Kültürü
great management and leadership skills. on a daily basis we would repeat steps into building sensors for the diabetics and carefully inspect each sensor through every process.
4 breaks
12 hour shifts
İş Kültürü
I had a excellent working experience at Medtronic. There is a great team working experience and productivity. I exhibited a professionalism and productivity.