Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Assembly Technician için Medtronic Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 7 yorum bulundu
4.223 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The pay doesn't match the workload. The place is like working in the hood. Everyone were very condemning and like to put you in a dark place. There is no motivation in the work environment. The only good thing about it is... there is none
İş Kültürü
I working in Maryland line I have a lot Experience in medical device I have working in Abbott Johnson& Johnson in California because move in Colorado about my family
İş Kültürü
It's good place to learn many culture from there. And we have many activities like go traveling together. Or sometime we're going celebrate birthday's someone.
İş Kültürü
Do not recommend if you are a contractor. The development of the product was slow and tedious. Engineering staff was as professional as most companies. The supervision was not at best a good management system. The took time to give open door policy.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Good management. Enjoyable place to work,The hardest part of the job is the smell of the heart valve is strong, it take a week or two to get used to it.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic is a great company to work for. They are very strict with the building of their products and concerned about their employee's. I have learned so much about the building of medical products, advancement was an opportunity which I took advantage of. The best part of the job was the people. Great morale. I loved going to work.
Artı Yönleri
Company values
Eksi Yönleri
Sold company
İş Kültürü
You work on shifts, you learn about the health industry and how you can help. You become skilled with your hands. Co-workers are fun and responsible. Hardest part of the job was pay day. In my opinion, too little for what is made. Love the culture, benefits, facilities.
Artı Yönleri
room to grow, benefits.
Eksi Yönleri
pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Medtronic için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: