Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Clinical Specialist için Medtronic Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 42 yorum bulundu
4.223 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Pros: Employees can take off work and mak-up hours without using PTO. Summer and fall breaks are recognized for vacation or a flexible work schedule.Cons: Promotions are hard to come by. Payscale doesn't increase much. Layoffs every year. Employee relations need improvement.
İş Kültürü
Company started with higher bonus structure but just before Covid it was restructured and probably will not go back up. Was also promised a cost of living increase which never happened. Otherwise they are more patient and employee focused than on the sales number which is the mark of a good company.
Weekend and evening call
İş Kültürü
Absolutely loved working at Medtronic. My manager and team were great to work for and with. Patient interaction allowed for me to continue to use nursing care and compassion. Level of job complexity made the experience exciting and fulfilling. If it weren't for extensive Monday- Thursday travel I would still be there.
Team, Experience, Account setting, job function
travel, long OR schedules
İş Kültürü
Creates life changing medical devices with a wide range of technologies in a comprehensive way. Medtronic has world class training on every product an employee will be working with.
Artı Yönleri
The ability to cross train and advance in various divisions.
Eksi Yönleri
Due to unexpected cases, it is difficult to schedule activities with family.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Improvement of lives by treatment with high level devices and continued research Continued training and improvement to ensure best possible advice to Surgeons during implantations
High level technology
Fast-paced
İş Kültürü
Lots of meetings, opportunities for growth, learning in different departments, management is mostly good, but a few less than talented ones get through from time to time
İş Kültürü
Good management that appreciated good and hard work. often had happy hours that manager would pay for. Good support and training for all staff. I was a contractor but teammates made me feel like regular employee.
Able to work from home
Eksi Yönleri
Was a contractor with no benefits
İş Kültürü
Allows employee to work closely with physician and patient. Very challenging and competitive work environment. Biggest downside is call rotation can be disruptive to family and social life. The pay scale is very good, especially for the region I work.
İş Kültürü
Typical day at work is constantly changing priorities. Workplace culture is diverse Management is open and always willing to resolve issues Learned how to manage various sites and their expectations Hardest part of the job is lack of communication of Senior Leadership The most enjoyable part is working on teams with other people
İş Kültürü
Great place to work, team is wonderful and manager is great. Compensation is not what it should be for the work that we do. Career paths are somewhat limited by amount of work in current roles.
İş Kültürü
Applied to several positions but was looked over by outside candidates. I was too valuable in my position to be allowed to change. Managers were always solid individuals Not much flexibility in the field position I had Was able to interact with many physicians, patients, and clinic staff on a daily basis and feel a part of their teams. There's a lot of autonomy
İş Kültürü
great company to work for. there's a vast variety of job facets, including lots of customer interaction, as well as patient involvement. there are many facets to this business that keep growing and are always evolving.
İş Kültürü
Working at Medtronic was amazing. They really value their employees. I only left to pursue an educational opportunity. I would definitely go back again someday. The pay and benefits are great, but the management is superb.
Management, bonuses, valued
İş Kültürü
azienda leader nel settore dell'elettromedicale dove è possibile trova un buon rapporto tra lavoro e vita privata
İş Kültürü
Medtronic leadership and employees are driven and inspired by the mission statements. The work is intellectually challenging, fulfilling and allows one to grow as a person and in their career.
İş Kültürü
Staying with the company but would like a weekend/ part time job as well. Great communication from management and coworkers, respected, trained well, and great people.
İş Kültürü
Great Team, fun to collaborate and be considered more of an equal by physicians. Not looking to leave, just looking for additional skills as a legal nurse consultant. I love my career at Medtronic.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic gave me the tools, time, and structure to advance my role both within the company and within the community. It is a wonderful company to work for and produces A Class sales persons, clinical specialists, and is managed by some of the most compassionate and knowledgeable people in the industry.
Artı Yönleri
Being one of the top medical device companies in the industry hands down.
Eksi Yönleri
Work/life balance can be a burden at times.
İş Kültürü
Northridge Medtronic focused on diabetes management and care of medical devices. The culture definitely depending on your superior to take on certain roles and projects needed to work on. If they feel as if you are unable and unwilling, you will be doing redundant work for the time being. With initiative and confidence, this company can surely guide you to success and work with the smartest and most knowledgable people there are in the field.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic is a great company to work for. I worked in a contingent Clinical Educator position and traveled when needed to teach pulse oximetry and capnography
Great travel opportunities
Work is not consistent
İş Kültürü
Medtronic, from the top down, really focuses on operating within their own mission. It helps empower employees to participate in community programs and improve overall quality of life.