Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Machine Operator için Medtronic Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 53 yorum bulundu
4.223 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The work culture is good and have the best benefits with maternity leave,sick paid leave.partenity leave,bonuses,overtime and great pay.Had alot of team building from time to time,pot lucks,great training,paid school etc
Artı Yönleri
Enough break in a day, free food once in a while, great benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Work very involving and tiresome
İş Kültürü
I had no problems at the company. Other employees were very nice and I got along with everybody. It depends on which area you're put into that determines if the supervisors are strict or not.
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for,benefits,401k... Management to be improved Security access to be improved too Rate paid not equal to work done Over time given
İş Kültürü
This company is well known, and because of that I thought highly of it. However, no matter the amount of work you put Into your shift it is nearly impossible to be promoted because of the volume of employees. I’ve worked with individuals who were level two assemblers after ten years. That’s right ten years and no management or supervisor offers.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I reported s. harassment charges to the supervisor about a specific employee. The only thing that happened to that employee was she was moved to another building. The supervisor obviously didn't want to ruin the name of Medtronic so he kept quiet about it. Medtronic clearly doesn't take s. harassment charges seriously
İş Kültürü
Good experience. Nice enviroment. Co opertative staff. So much opportunity to move forward. I was moving that is why i quit. Otherwise that was awsome experience for me.
İş Kültürü
I liked my supervisors and the other management immediately above me. I disliked the overall company direction when it came to enforcement of company policy, people were fired for being a mere minute late but kept around for wasting tens of thousands of dollars of company resources. Absurd decisions like that make career advancements a crapshoot, but worth a try. For its faults, I enjoyed my time there.
İş Kültürü
nothing more than helping customers resolve their problems or find things that they want. Having a professional appearance and a respectful, business-like manner, service orientated professional who is very confident.
İş Kültürü
Supervisor doesnt give much oportunities in different areas of the company even though you've done an excelent job at the position you were previously offered
İş Kültürü
Conduct basic quality inspection of work in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures. Ensure efficient production of high quality material.
İş Kültürü
Good job. Poor supervision and very poor management. Everyone in upper management just stay in the office and not come out. No Human Resource to help with issues.
Good pay!!
Sorry management
İş Kültürü
It’s a good company because it’s help people to get their healthy when they feels a surgery problem and I’d like to save people’s life too .i need another job because the time is not good for me just because I would like to go to school
İş Kültürü
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
İş Kültürü
A good place to work just the hours are challenging also the schedule is a little crazy. Would rather get paid weekly then biweekly. Overall a great place to work at!
job security
hours
İş Kültürü
Job was ok and co-workers are very nice, there is a lot going on many jobs and many people with different nationalities which is very interesting. The only downfall is management. I worked under a very arrogant manager.
İş Kültürü
Safe working environment, guaranteed overtime, good job security. Good job / work life balance, good job culture and good management, good compensation / benefits.
İş Kültürü
They work 7 days a week. Not enough time spent with family . Supervisor do not help you. They make you work overtime without asking . Not a stable place to work . You never get hired on permanent
İş Kültürü
It was a really good time working there. I gained a lot of experience from it. I never had worked in a medical device company before. The management and staff were really supportive of everyone
İş Kültürü
I worked night shift 12 hours I prefer day shif. Salary is not happy for my shift. I prefer more than 18 USD. Some people get more than me same date hired
Water
Short Breaks
İş Kültürü
A good place to work. The salary isn't competitive at all for what you do, none the less at least it's a job. A good place to start a career. Also, communication has gotten a little better.
Stability
pay
İş Kültürü
Management at the manufacturing floor level is poor. They are not really competent, intelligent, innovative people generally speaking. Workplace culture is easy-going, yet there is a lot of uneducated, petty, childish people that makes the place seem more like a high school than manufacturing plant sometimes. There are a lot of nice friendly people though. Professionalism and hard-work is definitely not universal in that place and it comes down to the individual a lot of times. Don't get me wrong, certain departments (e.g. mechanics, upper management, quality assurance) are very professional and dedicated. However, there is a lot of incompetency, low morale, and professionalism which probably is due in part to machine operators not getting paid enough for the value of work they do. Hardest part of the job is the constant physical labor of keeping the machine running, including minor trouble-shooting and maintanance. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the shift is over... no kidding.
Artı Yönleri
Easy-going work environment, a lot of friendly people, the place (including the machines) is well designed and maintained, decent break times
Eksi Yönleri
Too many immature, uneducated people who like to gossip, tease, fool around, Poor mid-level, and floor-level management