Medtronic
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sales Representative için Medtronic Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 67 yorum bulundu
4.223 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Overall great company to work for. The money is great if you can get the business. Great benefits with mostly good and trusting people. I left for another opportunity and it was very difficult decision. There a lot of pros about working for the market leader.
İş Kültürü
I worked in the Diabetes Division. Not a great experience although friends in other divisions did quite well and enjoyed Medtronic. I would avoid Diabetes.
İş Kültürü
Good culture to work in. Very understanding of different territory challanges. Not all territories are the same & each have their own challanges. Overall great place to work
İş Kültürü
Great company, but work-life balance can be an issue depending on your role. Pay and benefits are awesome,but with all major corporations, security depends on production and metrics.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I like what I'm doing but there needs to be more products in the pipeline and I feel that the company is focusing on the other divisions within Medtronic.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic is overall and excellent organization. It seemed well resourced and the work is highly interesting and engaging. It is also an enormous organization, in constant change. It was at time hard to get work done, in that accountabilities and decision rights are not always clear. As a result it can at times be a conservative place, and sometimes not very agile. That said, employee experience is highly dependent on your departmental leadership.
İş Kültürü
Interesting and challenging cases in which I was able to interact with the physicians and staff as to my particular product line as to the appropriate use.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic has become a large company that may overlook the individual, depending on the division and role you play for that company. It is good for a steady job but will be difficult to find opportunity for growth.
İş Kültürü
Poor work/life balance. Terrible senior leadership. Leadership doesn't care about employees or patients anymore. All they care about rather than building value is stripping the value for the benefits of the C-Suite, CEO, Shareholders and Board. Company use to be amazing, but they have systematically reduced benefits, compensation and any other advantage that existed to work there.
İş Kültürü
Management does not follow the company mission. This is concerning for a company this size and the footprint that they have in the medical industry. They cannot simply have a mission and not hold all employees to it. This is counter productive.
İş Kültürü
Medtronic is a great place to work, large company, great benefits package including health and life insurance, vehicle allowance, 2 weeks vacation pay. Many different divisions provide ability to transfer within the company.
Stable company
Eksi Yönleri
Sometimes company feels too big, difficult to get things done
İş Kültürü
Good Company and benefits. But san francisco location shut down. Overall Company was very professional. During the lay off they helped us find new Jobs. Too bad that our office had to close.
environment
Low pay
İş Kültürü
Great products, innovation technology long hours, woman wont advance at the same speed than men even thought woman were as prepared or more than men most enjoyable part serving the patients and physicians
company cars 401k insurance, great training
no life balance
İş Kültürü
Highly competitive environment Challenging management and support Unreasonable hours. Management turnover is extremely high, and lateral transfers are not an option
İş Kültürü
Typical day involved sales call to hospitals and surgeon offices. Very professional environment. Fast paced and stressful. Rewarding for bringing life enhancing products to market.
Dynamic business environment
Eksi Yönleri
Numerous parties involved in decision making regarding use of products.
İş Kültürü
Good company. Great devices. Worked with and for several divisions and management was mostly good with a typical few bad apples. Training not as robust as it used to be. Reduction in surgeon education hurt the business. Backorders were constant. Direct sales to distributors calling on accounts in my territory sold devices at a lower price.
Awesome benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Reduction of territory and pay over time
İş Kültürü
If you are a college grad and you have no experience other than retail or food services, Medtronic Diabetes division is a good start. After 2 years and there is no movement, I would recommend looking at other medical device companies. Be prepared for micro management, unrealistic goals, favoritisms, hard time scheduling time off, forced to work late on end of month and end of quarter. computer systems that are obsolete, upset customers. Other than that the health benefits and 401k match is good.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working at Medtronic. I was able to learn how to better communicate with customers to fulfill their needs. I was able to use my skills to troubleshoot problems and meet our clients needs. The training opportunities set me up to succeed within the company.
İş Kültürü
The culture and mission drive the company, regardless of management. Advancement largely depends on who you know rather than what you've achieved. There is an unfortunate lack of diversity.
Terrific Job Security
Limited Advancement
İş Kültürü
I really enjoyed working at Medtronic. The management looked after us and consistently provided proper training. It was a great work environment where the entire team helped each other in- and out- of office.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches when we hit targets, comfortable and modern work facilities, new technology, great tech support
Not close to the CBD
İş Kültürü
Not much to say except that chances for advancement are low. It is almost impossible to get promoted no matter what your level is. There is a culture of I saw nothing and heard nothing, even when things are so wrong.
Pay check