Nike
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Nike için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 10,262 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü

Ufkunuzu genişletebileceğiniz büyük bir şirket.

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Özellikle spor alanında birçok farklı bilgi edinebileceğiniz bir marka. Çalışanlarını da spora teşvik etmek konusunda oldukça başarılılar. Benim için özellikle ayakkabı ve giysi teknolojileri hakkında çok öğretici bilgiler edinebildiğim bir okul gibi oldu. Görsel zekamı ve pratikliğimi geliştirdi. Müşteri yoğunluğu ve lokasyon zorlayıcı kısımlarıydı. Ama bu sektör için adım atabileceğiniz en sağlam basamaklardan biri olduğunu söyleyebilirim.
İş Kültürü

Retail giant failing to adapt

Nike is a rough place to work in the retail setting. Big disconnect between whq, store teams and supposed field leaders. Customers are terrible now more than ever and store associates are getting away with everything because it’s not worth holding anyone accountable because they will just call HR and file a complaint to save themselves. Nothing like getting treated like garbage by customers and having lazy associates getting pay raises while store managers get squat. Very poor work life balance exists in Nike retail. If you want to work quick turnarounds, be tired and stressed and never see your family then this is the place for you.

Discount

Eksi Yönleri

Hours, pay and work life balance is non existent
İş Kültürü

Overall a great place to work while you're in school

Honestly I don't have anything negative to say about the job itself. The only bad thing about this working inside the story was busy weekends and annoying customers. Perfect job to have while in school.

1 hour lunch breaks, pay, understanding

customers, lp issues
İş Kültürü

Nike is inclusive, empathetic and current

I have worked for Nike going on 25 years. I have never had a company support and care about me my goals and improved who I am and I guarantee I never will.

Good place to work!!

Nike cares about their employees and I would always recommend working for them over anybody else. The pay is great and they always have opportunities for advancement.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Not a very good place to work no room for improvment

No place for improvement. People that have never worked for the company were brought in and given higher roles and more pay than others that have worked at the company for years. No time off for holidays even though you put in a request months in advance and no slack given for having to call off for emergency reasons.

Nice place to work

Busy fast paced fun environment. Many tasks to keep you busy so the day goes by fast. Customers can be rude at times but I guess that everywhere you go now.

Boring

Mind numbing folding and fixing shoe boxes. If you like standing there 95% of the time doing nothing you’d probably like it. Other 5% gets pretty busy and makes the time pass by fast.
İş Kültürü

Needs Work but overall a good company to work for

Nike overall is a good company to work for. I believe they take good care of their employees. In-store there are definitely favorites even though they say favoritism doesn't exist there. Some managers don't make sense and are on a power trip. For a part-time job, they worked you a lot but hours are never consistent, and they expect a lot out of you sometimes micromanage might be working crazy hours. Still liked the company though and had a good time working there even though it had it's ups and downs.

hour lunch 15 min breaks

Eksi Yönleri

Time off requests need to be submitted too far in advance, poor communication, unattainable standards
İş Kültürü

Fun place to work with lots of opportunities

Being one of the biggest companies in America, Nike is a great company that offers its employees many opportunities to grow and succeed in different areas. Pay varies from location to location, but management was always there to listen/support whenever needed.

employee discount, flexible schedule

Eksi Yönleri

short breaks, lots of competition

Nike İş İlanları

Daha fazla iş ilanı

Great early job

I was able to build a ton of personal connection with others and grow on skills that I can use for the rest of my life. The managers trained well and worked with us.

Most everything

Hot building

PT Label - Full Time Hours

Not a hard job at all, but for a PART TIME JOB - life work balance is almost non-existent, which makes for lots of call ins.Overall great environment at the location I work at.You get an hour lunch, bitter sweet since the hour is not paid.

Co workers, Discount

Eksi Yönleri

PT hours exceed the norm

Fun Workplace

Environment feels more than just work. Managers make you feel like family. Definitely a great workplace that cares about the customer and employees.

N/a

Nothing to said at all. Good benefits. Good company. Good managment. Good at everything. Good benefits. Good company. Good managers. Good eviroment. Good

Na

Na

Mid

Mid place to work at and not a good place for a person with a first job to get to work in a bit and I was in the middle school all night owl and then he had to go back inside to see him again Follow the path to his first

Mid

Lots

Pretty Good

1. The job allows me to grow up fast.2. People around me are so nice and friendly to help3. Gain a lot of energy from my supervisor and director here

athlete

cool place to work but can be demanding on the shop floor if you’re not experienced/new into the retail world so may take time to adjust but once you do, you’ll get into the groove of things

discount
İş Kültürü

Some of the workers were great

Management is very poor. Treated very unfairly. They say part time is at least 36 hours and full time is 40 hours. So basically you work just as hard as all of the full time employees but with no benefits. You also have to work like 6 different positions at one time.

Hour lunch break

Eksi Yönleri

Poor management, poor pay, okay discounts.
İş Kültürü

Like with sports, it depends on your team

I will preface this by saying I am part of the healthiest team I've ever been on. I enjoy working with everyone there, and the secret is everyone gives their all. Not everyone has this experience at Nike, unfortunately. Like any company, it's the managers who make it! I'm proud to say I've had really good ones.A typical day at work for me involves talking to all sorts of different people, a ton of meetings, and delegating work to over-worked people. I make plans and roll them out to my team. I enjoy leading them -- we're a low-key bunch, which is necessary for the work we're doing. Many of us are in different time zones and nations, which is both fun and hard on the sleep schedule. Personally, I think it is rad to talk to people in India at 7am, Nederlands at 10am, and then China at 8pm. (Not all in one day for me; it is a super rare occurrence.). As a global organization, we all need to compensate for time-zones, and I know other people have much heavier schedules than me. It ultimately depends on your responsibilities.People are very polite and I think that my greater department places a big emphasis on conduct, which I've come to appreciate, because it teaches and supports better ways of being. When leadership expects more of you and exhibits the same behaviors, it's very admirable.I feel like the CEO has a good vision and has the people's best interest in mind, although there was a lot of shuffling around when he came to be CEO. This sort of thing happens frequently, and I was skeptical, but he keeps on winning over my trust. One thing I can say is -

Artı Yönleri

socially progressive, lgbtq+ friendly, lots of learning, fast-paced, amazing benefits

Eksi Yönleri

lack of advancement, long hours for some, too many changes and too little communication

Not many complaints

Probably one of the best jobs I've had given all the perks and how you are treated as an employee. Bathrooms near spotless (rare in warehouses) in-house kitchen & cafeteria (the hamburgers were hand made!) had a free gym + all the extra goodies like free cloths and discounts at select stores.

Artı Yönleri

long lunch break, schedules, advancements

Eksi Yönleri

mandatory overtime, some supervisors overly strict
İş Kültürü

Culture is good but hard to be productive

Accountability is lacking and too many layers of management means it's very difficult to get work done. Day to day work varies widely depending on what team you're on.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Nike firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama

4.1Kültür/Değerler
  • Şirketler
  • Nike
  • Çalışan Yorumları
Bu sayfayı nasıl iyileştirebileceğimizi bize bildir
Ne eklemek veya değiştirmek istersin?