Nokia
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Nokia için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 4.789 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Çok yoğun bir çalışma temposu var, zorlayıcı bir iş fakat kendini geliştirme fırsatı veriyor.
İş Kültürü
I joined Nokia in the 90s when it was in great shape. ıt been slighlty down hill since then but it has good culture, good place to learn and good balance between work and personal life. It should be better with its new Finish management and the departure of the ex-CEO.
culture
compensation
İş Kültürü
In general, Nokia is a good company to be work with. Once in a while, the top management seems not align with the market. Sometimes, the middle management is bureaucratic, talking but not acting.
company car
Eksi Yönleri
compensation is not in the market level
İş Kültürü
Nokia uses to be an excellent company with great values and respect for people. Under pressure some things have changed, and a tendency to imitate the IT market practicies have somehow degraded the working enviorement ) specially in the SW space.Still I believe that Nokia has a future and that these cultural spike changes will be armonized under the new CEO.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible working hours, remote work, fair compensation
Eksi Yönleri
Worst HR ever, no talent strategy, under strong competition.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I worked in nokia as a intern in ptcl 100G project. I learnt lot of things there about networking and optical metworking. If i get chance i will prefer this work for mine.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Nokia is having a hard time to maintain their US market share. Multiple layoffs. Can sometime be penny wise but dollar foolish. To focus on short term.
İş Kültürü
Minha avaliação é que nessa empresa eu aprendi muito como ser humano e como funcionário pois não tenho o que falar queria muito voltar a trabalhar nessa empresa se me desse a oportunidade de ir pra São Paulo iria na hora eu trabalhava como reparadora de linha mas obrigada.
İş Kültürü
It was great feelings working with Nokia. Work culture is good but need to fight with the competitors for retail space. Need a stretch sometime due to work pressure.
No Free Lunches
Stretchable Working Hours
İş Kültürü
This was supposed to be one of the best experiences I had it was a pretty decent job but they had there down as well you didn’t have any one to help you nor where you trained really good good thing it was a pretty easy job
Artı Yönleri
Restaurante near you and there’s a lake as well
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, hardly ever was there a parking spot
İş Kültürü
One of the unique things about Nokia is its international presence and culture. This is a huge plus for me as it keeps things interesting. Additionally, there is an emphasis on work life balance.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Nokia basically Finnish company and polluted with local management policy & administration across all levels. From top to bottom. It was chaos totally
Artı Yönleri
Tea, Snacks, Lunch will provide & cost will deduct from your salary.
Poor management and administration
İş Kültürü
Great place to work and a Most Ethical Company. Flexibidad para trabajar desde casa.
Estabilidad y Desarrollo laboral
Ninguno
İş Kültürü
A relaxed environment with a lot of scope for research work. you can write papers, submit ideas, contribute to standards, bring in product differentiation.
İş Kültürü
If you working in Nokia as a On Roll employee, So here lots of benefits for him as compared to working on Third party basis. I recommend you to work in Nokia as Permanent employee.
İş Kültürü
Very pleasent and diverse company! I miss my colleagues! Many opportunities to grow and work into senior leadership! Working on an internatiol level is truly a gift!
Artı Yönleri
Working with limited independence or in teams that all respect each other!
Eksi Yönleri
Consider travel and relocations.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working in Nokia. There is a good coordination among the team members and managers. We support each other in the advancement of our organization.
İş Kültürü
Estuvo muy buena y muy buen servicio del Teléfono movil
seguro medica
descanso
İş Kültürü
a good company with good culture, but with the bad leadership team, the company lost a lots of opportunity, management team never focus on improve the product, but only do the thing is sell or buy the different department and laid off.
İş Kültürü
Nice people and woking environment. Open to learning a lot of new things. Good for people with family. Opportunities to work to other sites. Will be working with teams from other sites and time zones.
İş Kültürü
A very decent work culture. An open culture that enables everyone who wishes and want to grow is given equal opportunity. A technological company which ensures you learn about telecom end to end
I miss the Nokia company. And
I like working with Nokia comany.

This company very good in my life. I still hope someday l will be able work again...