Otsimo
4,6/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Otsimo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Tüm 5 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Working for Otsimo feels like playing lego that combining each pieces to see big picture as teams. Everyone is supportive, respect to each works and very smart. When you start to work at Otsimo, you probably won't face Monday syndrome and you'll have satisfying reasons to wake up early.
İş Kültürü
There is a lot of room for growth here. I've had a lot of enjoyable moments while also getting used to the ranging pace of work. People are great and welcoming, and ready to help you with anything you need.
Artı Yönleri
Free breakfast, endless snacks, sociable people, pet friendly, food benefit card
Eksi Yönleri
You may get caught up in conversations which may distract you from work
İş Kültürü
It's rare to find an organization that's assembled a world-class team of professionals; that's strongly committed to improving the world (in our case, by helping educate kids everywhere, including those furthest from opportunity); and that's having real success executing on its mission at scale.
Artı Yönleri
Free food
Eksi Yönleri
The company sometimes tries to do too many things at once.
İş Kültürü
People are so friendly and management is the best but I couldn't be able to focus on my job because of my problems and didn't find the workload forcing or requiring concentration. However, overall; a great place to work :)
İş Kültürü
Excellent culture with well-driven cofounders. One can learn so much from working for Otsimo. Also, Otsimo earned Google Play’s global award nomination for Best Social Impact in 2018
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
  1. Çalışan Yorumları