PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 14.617 yorum gösteriliyor
4,0
Tam kurumsal bir şirket
Kurumsallık açısından güzel bir şirket yöneticiler ilgisiz geri dönüş alamıyorsunuz insiyatif kullanamıyorsunuz yaşadığınız bölge ekomomik olarak pahalı bir yerse bunun karşılığında maaş zammı isteyemezsiniz çünkü vanda çalışanda sizle aynı maaşı alır 😒
Artı Yönleri
Tam kurumsal maaşaz yan haklar iyi
Eksi Yönleri
Yükselmek çok zor ve yaşadığınız yere göre maaş vermiyor
they where not concernd
to many people and not enough managers around to properly have everyone trained as fast as i think it shoould be . i am a very fast learner an i just felt that pepsi did not care as much as they should care about the employee
İş Kültürü
Pepsi does not care about you.
I worked for Pepsi for 13 years and was sold to a contract company when Pepsi decided to outsource. Pepsi didn't care about me or work/life balance. Pepsi cares about dollars and how to save or make more.
You are just a body.
Missoula
Only perks was discount o Pepsi products . Decent Christmas bonus they make empty promises to their employees. Not much team members while working. High turnover
Buena
Sólo hice prácticas profesionales pero hubo mucho apoyo y disposición por aprender
Participativos
Horarios
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Poor planning and execution sometimes
Very closed minded to change for the better. Delivery drivers dont get much support, Not a very good team environment. Sales and delivery seem to constantly work against each other.
Fun, Free Drinks, Good Promotions
İş Kültürü
Great workplace and astonishing opportunities for growth.
As a senior in high school, it was an eye opening experiences for the type of future that I wanted for myself. Very glad that I was chosen for this opportunity by the HerHonor Program.
Great place to work!
Great place to work! Great work life balance and flex working. Opportunity to grow and rotate within company. Need to find a new role in a new department in order to get promoted.
İş Kültürü
Excelente ambiente laboral con bastante integración de su personal
Excelente empresa si hubiera una nueva vacante para mí estaría dispuesto a regresar a una empresa de clase mundial.
Interesting and Productive Workplace
I worked in the R&D department. It was about developing new products and prototypes. The company certainly took care of the employes to help them feel inspired so they could come up with new ideas. Certainly enjoyed working there and would have stayed in the company if I didn't need to move to another country to do my Master's.
İş Kültürü
Good work co i hope that i work by this co
its wunderful work co. I hope that i work at this co and I love beside it and work fulltime if he ask me that I want indeed to work at this co if can that
Good old factory job
Yep they pay every week, two weeks of vacation within first year. Plenty of overtime, decent benefits. Workload not too hard. If you work manufacturing it'll be a breeze.
1,0
Not great...
I did learn a lot there about the beverage industry. I did not care for any of the other drivers or management. Seniority was always flexed over newer drivers. Organization was not good. The driving schedules were ok, but if you went past 12 hours for any reason you would get an earful when you got back from your slip seat. I would not work for them again. The drivers don't matter.
Great place for work.
I live 50 miles away from pnb, and they treated me with the best. They pushed me to be the best I can be. Thank you and keep up the good vibe. If they have a place near me I will never left.
Artı Yönleri
Keeping up with the demand. They stay on top of it.
Eksi Yönleri
Top management don't shake hands until meeting. It looks fake, when you said we care and you don't shake hands.
İş Kültürü
great place to work for financial stability
great place to work management needs betterment. workers are groomed to work through strenuous conditions 24/7. great hours great pay definitely gives you financial means to take care of your family.
İş Kültürü
Empresa com princípio , ótima cultura a cumprir , sempre cuidando e zelando pelo bem estar dos seus colaboradores
Empresa de ótimos princípio , zelando do bem está dos seus colaboradores , empresa que da voz aos colaboradores e oportunidade de crescer , só tenho a agradecer ao grupo PepsiCo ao meu muito obrigado foie maravilhoso fazer parte do time , pena que foie muito curta minha careira só tenho que agradecer á todos meu muito obrigado
PepsiCo 💓
4,0
Good Co Workers
Long days and hard work are the routine. The pay is not quite where it should be for the amount of labor involved.You will meet a lot of customers in your day to day duties and establish good working relationships.
2,0
Nao recomendo
Trabalhar na divisão biscoitos mabel nao recomendo uma vez que a empresa nao investe na marca e ja fechou 3 fabricas desde a compra da mabel. Cultura muito ruim.
Eksi Yönleri
RH muito fraco divisao biscoitos
İş Kültürü
Great place to work and learn
Very fast-paced, lots to do all the time....very demanding job but also inspiring and gratifying. You learn how to manage your time successfully. Excellent team to work with and supportive. They are skilled and know their job extremely well. Learning and development is a big part of PepsiCo culture. Tons of opportunities to grow. Great company values. good salary and good work-life balance.
Productive. Fun place to work
Challenging career. Self directed and fast paced environment. I traveled and managed a 3PL in Florida while working in the Dallas area. I was able to gain a P&L experience.
Great Job
Great job. Decent work environment. Great work location. Great team. Would go back if I could. Regret leaving and would return if given the opportunity.