PepsiCo

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 17.560 yorum bulundu17.561 yoruma gözat

Aksiyonel

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Seri çalışma iletişim yüksek ekip arkadaşları uygulamalı saha birebir saha çalışması

Artı Yönleri

Yemek ücretinin yemek kartı ile verilmesi alışverişe kullanılması, servis imkanı

Eksi Yönleri

Öğle arası mola olmaması esnek çalışma saati
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Great benefits and work culture

Excellent work-life balance and benefits are phenomenal. You gain a lot of knowledge, no micromanaging and there is great ability to move up in the company.

Awesome work environment

Lots to learn , the people are great and they really take care of their employees. Only reason I was not able to stay was because the covid vaccine was mandatory

Good opportunity

Good place to work friendly people, good shift availability and room for advancement indoor environment hot in the summer but managed with fans and water.

Awesome

The best place I worked. awesome people everyone got along we all helped each other when needed. The pay is great the benefits are awesome.. wold love to go back when I get my car... Pepsico is the best company to work for seriously

Artı Yönleri

Frees chip frees food and drinks sometimes
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

A company that values their employees

From day one as a merchandizer I felt supported and helped by my direct boss and team. Whenever I had issues I got support. When I was injured on the job, I got support. When I became disabled, Pepsi had my back for 2 years of pay, despite being unable to work.I have never worked for a company that treated new employees with such value and respect.I would absolutely work for them again.

Lots of support

Eksi Yönleri

Longer hours for merchandizers as needed
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good pay, lots of overtime, old equipment an issue

Pay is very good for an entry level position, always overtime available, unionized which is great, and good job security. Management was always in the process of replacing aging, failing, and unsafe equipment, yet never seemed to reach a level that allowed us to preform our job at our highest possible efficiency.

Great pay, benefits, overtime

Long hours and Poor equipment

Bueno

Excelente ambiente laboral . Muy puntual en todos los ámbitos. Estricto.

Seguro médico aparte

Si hay descansos

Easy work

Lots of overtime with mandatory force so family time is not important for this company manager are temporary at Frito Lay manager’s come and go so you will never be taken seriously on a opinion because they just want to grab the experience and leave to a different company, i been with this company 4 years and had about 15 managers and still counting, it’s about time for a NEW JOB!!!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good work schedule.Stale work culture environment.

Pepsi Co Noel corporation is a great company to work for.It offers good work life balance descent health benefits and a good work schedule with good people to work with.The down side is management allows for family members to work under their family member in management which can create imbalance in employee treatment preference and job title advancement.2.Overtime is frowned upon when holidays are at their busiest and this can be stressful To an employee finishing their shift in an 8 hour day.3.The Work culture does not offer incentives for advancement.No extra training for job advancement.Stale environment No positive reinforcement as far as appreciation as an employee.

Great work Schedule

Stale work culture
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Decent money but that's about it.

horrible management, greedy company just pushes for more sales regardless of how long you work to make it happen. You also will get in trouble for things that aren't part of your job.

Decent pay, Clothing Paid

Eksi Yönleri

Long Hours trying to make people happy
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

An excelent company to work at. The time spend at company for out office activities may be available for mental health.

It is a good company to work at; but a little bit of focusing in time organizer in each area could be helpful for employees. The company needs to be inclusive among areas's activities.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good pay, extremely hard to get made permanent

Pay is good, extremely hard to get made permanent, constantly turning over temporary staff , difference in treatment of temporary and permanent staff

Management is terrible

Being a young adult is something management doesn’t want you to be independent and working with own intent of success.Always the way they want you to work and not coming up with effectively methods that are proven.If you are a rep and late to a shop due to traffic be prepared to get disciplined.Off for mental health reason and in such a state that my manager at the time expects me to call her about how I am. Again expect to be disciplined. Management is a joke and always expect you to go out of your way for them.Never truly cared about myself and was even warned before I joined about my manger with her track recorded with young staff.

A huge numbers game

A typical day at work?I was a picker / order selector in the warehouse at the Williamsport location. Pickers start at 5 PM and stay until all orders are picked and loaded. Winter time quick easy nights ( 7 or 8 hours) Summer time you better hope you have a good crew or you could be stuck there until 6 AM the following morning. I only worked here for 3 months as a part time job. I left because my other job gave me full time. What I learned?Honestly nothing. Management was ok. The evening kid manager seemed really stressed out a lot of the time and the overall warehouse manager seemed a bit timid and squirrely. Workplace culture all surrounded your numbers and let no one tell you otherwise. The bigger bulk pallets go to the good pickers to keep their numbers high and the small complex pallets go to the people they want gone. Everyone sees your numbers due to the fact that it is publicly advertised over lunch break. Low numbers means they can force you out for low productivity. If you pick high number you are the flavor of the week. If you pick low numbers your outcasted basically. If you have a part time job on the side you are also looked at very suspect and thought of as not being dedicated and not giving a 100% effort. You will make full time here very quickly and there actually is a good retirement plan and benefits but the reason they are so good is because Pepsi knows no one will ever retire from the company being an order selector. It is impossible to do so. Your body will break down and you will get tired of eventually lifting 1500-2000 cases of -

Artı Yönleri

Free lunches occasionally and the evening manager was cool

Eksi Yönleri

No AC in the warehouse, All get paid the same no matter how much work you do, Part time is 19.00 and hour, Full time is 22.00 per hour
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Great corporate values, and value the employee

I've been an employee of Pepsico for 2 years, and a contractor 9 years. They're an honest employer, who expect a lot, but also support their employees. The company has great corporate values, and are really supportive.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Fun to work for once you get the hang of it

Hard work but once you get used to it, it can be pretty fun you meet a lot of new people and could even get new opportunities from the people you do meet

Hard work and effort

2nd shift warehouse position is not for the weak. High turnover rate. Leave early when production needs are met. Production needs are usually high. Developed back problems after 3 months

Fast pace

Strenuous, pay rate

Great CoWorkers management needs work

Pepsi is a great company to work for if you have no life. Early morning starts and you finish when you finish. You’re paid by the case not hourly and management determines how many cases you have on your load. You’re all over the city and don’t have a dedicated route and don’t you dare complain about a single thing because it’s a problem when you do. Upper management cares about the money being made not the employees so there’s nothing the less manager can do even if he tried. Coworkers are great they keep up the morale but everything else is unorganized mess. You almost never have a helper and if you don’t DONT expect to get home until well into the night and be prepared for mandatory Saturdays. If you enjoy living at work to make a decent check then this is the place for you, If not RUN!

Meeting different people

Everything else

Great administrators

A place where having a big adventure in life growing with the company meeting new people making friends and the growing possibilities are be-on believable when opportunity’s are awarded.

Employee appreciation

Advancement opportunities

Siempre muy comprensibles

Entre para un trabajo temporal, solo era para un proyecto, pero si estaba interesado en trabajar con ellos, se nota que tiene muchas areas de oportunidad pero que apesar de todo son muy unidos, siempre la jefa que tuve estuvo al tanto de mi y me quizo apoyar. Les falta mas soporte en instalaciones y herramientas pero se nota una empresa con mucho potencial.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

PepsiCo firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama