PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Atlanta, GA konumunda PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Atlanta, GA148 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 148 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The job was ok. A typical work day was 10-11 a day and servicing 12-15 accounts a day as well. You work alone with very little supervision. I meet some great people on the route
Pay and benefits
Long days
1,0
İş Kültürü
Worst company ever here in Georgia Management doesn’t know what are they are doing , they play buddy buddy with some employees even go out for drink , truck are not assigned to drivers so you have to use a different truck everyday . Every day you have to see if you have the equipment to work on your route ( pallet jacks sled etc) of course trucks are not ready with equipment. They Waranty you a salary but to achieve that salary you have to work 14 hours + day at the end they can keep there drinks and learn how to treat people ...
Medical insurance
All of it
Work-life balance
it should be flexible

Pay & benefits

it's comfortable for survival

Job security and advancement

it's very essential for human living

Overall

it's very comfortable working there and very collaborative as seen security is also good and work is at a very comfortable pace .it's a great opportunity to work with PepsiCo. I love PepsiCo
İş Kültürü
GREAT COMPANY, EACH LOCATION RENDERS A DIFFERENT RESULT. The thing I do not like is they give more opportunity to college hires than employees already working with the company.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
Eksi Yönleri
PASSIVE MANAGEMENT, INTIMIDATED EASILY. NO DELEGATION AND A LOT OF POLICIES BROKEN, NO SAFETY OR FIRST RESPONDERS TEAM
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Hard working and reliable salesman focused on going above and beyond to support the team and serve customers. Trained in sales and offering top-notch sales anilitles. Motivated to continue to learn and growas a sales professional.
Artı Yönleri
years of sales abilities.
İş Kültürü
I learned a lot through SAP implementation. The most enjoyable period was learning and training MRP process to other planners. There is a family vibe to support and uplift each other.
İş Kültürü
PepsiCo believed in a Worklife Balance. They were flexible with working remote and being into the office. As long as the job was getting done then there were no issues.
Worth the application
Great pay

Steady hours

Great benefits

Very compassionate that’s very understanding so I would definitely suggest you aoply

Understanding
Many benefits
Lack proper management
1,0
İş Kültürü
Not worth your time run. I worked at this place for 12years management do not care about you.they work you long hour and they also track you from store to store with the phone that they give you. It’s so much I can tell about this company. I worked in Atlanta under A man name Skip
İş Kültürü
when you work there you need to be strong lifting all of thoses sodas and you have to be a good peoples person because you have to work as a team working there
İş Kültürü
It's a great job opportunity for anyone willing to put the time and effort. Great opportunities to move up and a competitive work life and pay compared to the competition.
Competitive pay
Work life
İş Kültürü
Awesome place to make great money to provide for your family. Work schedule can be taxing for some but if you can persevere, you will be fine. Good luck
İş Kültürü
It was a very physical job. The company offers a management course For those looking to move up. The atmosphere is very positive. The organization is very good about hiring from within.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed my time at Pepsi the work wasn't hard and my coworkers were very enjoyable to work with and I hot decent hours. I like ot and it was provided at Pepsi most weeks if you wanted it. The only draw back was that the building wasn't very well ventilated and held heat so during the summer it was a very hot environment.
İş Kültürü
Generally, Pepsi co was a great company to work for. The offer overtime to those who would need it and the day goes by very fast. The leadership is very understanding of work schedules and do their best to work around your schedule.
İş Kültürü
I would not like to leave a review or rating for this company at this time . This is none applicable to me . I will not leave a review for this company .
İş Kültürü
It was a great work environment and management was great. Employees were were very helpful and trained you to be prepared for the everyday work duties
İş Kültürü
Minimal opportunity for Driver growth or advancement. Drivers want the opportunity to grow or to advance. Best part of the job are the relationships built with customers and/or coworkers.
İş Kültürü
Very diverse group of co-workers, management, upper management, and peers. Ive learned a whole lot working with the fast paced environment and so many unique brands to the business.
İş Kültürü
It was a nice company to work for excellent benefits only drawback was it was an older building so it had no ventilation extremely hot envurtenvironment.
Money benifits
Hot environment
İş Kültürü
Diversity and inclusivity is well respected and they want you to"bring your whole self to work" every day. Individually is what makes Pepsi teams successful.