PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Aurora, IL konumunda PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Aurora, IL17 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 17 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The warehouse is outdated. Equipment should be more advanced then what they provide their employers, and another shift should be created so that employees can have a set time to leave.
İş Kültürü
You work on your own and the pay is good. The job can be a little exhausting at times but it is not bad. You have to get along with store managers in order to really like the job
Pay, benefits, and overtime
Eksi Yönleri
Wear and tear on own car
İş Kültürü
if you are into hard wok, learning and industry, sales, and fast paced Pepsico is the place for you. I put in a great sum of years and the value of everything that I learned as well as the people that I worked with I will always feel as this was my family. Pespico gave me many smiles and always challenged me to be better than what I was...to be the best and strive for that goal on a daily Friendly competition and field for anyone starting in Retail Beverage
İş Kültürü
I have enjoyed my 20+ years, there is always something to learn and teach to someone else. Heavy workload mixed with light workloads depending on seasons.
Artı Yönleri
varying schedules, good atmosphere, work to always do
understaffed at times
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
2,0
İş Kültürü
Pepsi Co. can provide a large number of experiences and growth for those who truly seek it. Managers on site (Warehouse and Transportation) will be working with Union based crew. Expect to work no less than 10 hours per day and 12 hours plus during high level seasons.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Horrible not compensated enough for the work and life sacrifices. Conditions are bad. The whole warehouse is on some type of illegal drug. Just all bad. Management doesn't have a clue how to operate.
İş Kültürü
follow directions and do the job the way they teach you always be there on your shift be ready to work ask questions if you are not sure repect the authourity ofthe other managers.
İş Kültürü
Real good job pay is based on commission and you make $200+ a day in just over 5 hrs. It's also Unionized through teamsters local 673. All drivers are very friendly
Pay
Eksi Yönleri
You have to work in every type of weather
1,0
İş Kültürü
I wouldn’t recommend this job for someone who has a family it’s long hours but the pay is great. I hate that we do like 12- 18 hours a day and we are under staffed
Pay and benefits
Eksi Yönleri
The hours you can’t leave until the worker is done and sometimes that mean 12-18 hours
4,0
İş Kültürü
Not Really A lot of Management Long Hours To Much Over Time Just not a good Feeling to work in A lot of tension low work Moral no understanding for the workers.
İş Kültürü
The employees are more individual here than the other pop companies. They seem to really stay independent of those they work with, and avoid helping out. The culture has changed from the days of helping each other to a more of an "8 and Skate" mentality.
Busy all year
Eksi Yönleri
advancement opportunities not communicated well.
İş Kültürü
Maintain 3-4 stores daily. moving heavy pallets of merchandise. dealing with store staff to complete daily tasks. Hours vary daily depending on loads.
Pay and benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Exhausting, little to no help, poor communication
İş Kültürü
work day is from 6am-6pm.
Nothing to gain education from because your only stocking soda beverages.

Managment treats employees like worker bees, theres no sense of compassion for wokers and and over abundance of work hours.

Co-workers are friemdly sometime professional.

The hardest part of the job is the heavy intense manual labor.

The most enjoyable part of the job is having the freedom to make your own work schedule while at work because you work alone.
great consistant pay
Eksi Yönleri
no off time, work environment is intense manual labor
İş Kültürü
I was given the opportunity to learn about marketing and management
The criteria was hard to meet in the district given but for the most part enjoyed the nature of the job
İş Kültürü
I really enjoyed going to work daily. The pay was good and the other employees were a joy to work with day in and day out. The managers were really down to Earth and understanding when it came to any situation.
İş Kültürü
This facility is a distribution center, and the staff at this site was a great team. The location Unit Sales Manager is an excellent leader. This facility distributes up to 9,000,000 cases annually, and has been noted as one of the Best of the Best from the internal audit staff.
Location leadership
Corporate management
İş Kültürü
This was a great company to work for minus the management. The pay was great and there were plenty of hours to go around. The only issue I had with this company was the management. The bosses were arrogant stuck up and had the better than art thou attitude.