PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Burnsville, MN konumunda PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Burnsville, MN43 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 43 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I worked at Pepsi for a month or so at the tail end of their summer season frenzy. It was tough, fast paced work and very long hours (14 hour days were pretty typical during the summer rush).
İş Kültürü
The current management team is a joke and has no clue what they are doing. They are not consistent with the way they handle things. The only decent start time only has around 20 openings out of over 100 total so you have to sacrifice a social life until you can work your way up high enough which takes a long time.
Pay
Management and hours
İş Kültürü
Worst company ever. Dont ever expect home time or sleep. Management and corporate dont care about anything but money in their own pockets. Money is ok, but at the cost of your body and you family life. Please stay away for you own good.
İş Kültürü
Could've been a decent place to gain CDL experience. Trainer and manager were a toxic combination. You can be a superb employee who does everything expected and somehow the manager would still attempt to make it seem as if you weren’t doing enough.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Hardest job ever. Compensation not enough for what you have to do on the job. You will be forced to work weekends and holidays at early am hours if you have low seniority. You will also have to do other types of work as needed for lower pay. Management will not be honest about all the details upon hire. The pay scale with variable rate overtime is a joke. You are better off finding a lower paying hourly jjob and earning time and a half .
İş Kültürü
Place is a joke nobody cares! Send you to places that are unsafe to work. If they weather is bad they don’t care. Management sucks!!! Kinda funny ask you to do stuff they wouldn’t....lol
İş Kültürü
Like working for Pepsico. Worked here for about 3 months and is a decent job. A lot of work and sometimes hard to see family but in all a good paying job with good benefits.
İş Kültürü
Expect way too much from an employee in 40 hours. They always are seeking you to do wat too much. The pay and benefits are good but the work life is terrible
İş Kültürü
You need to have a strong tolerance level. You have to be very patient and ready for change every second cause it will happen. Hours are long and needed.
İş Kültürü
good honest hard work for good pay, i would reccommend this job to anyone who is physically fit and wants to work , work long hours sometimes, but the pay makes up for it.
İş Kültürü
long days no home time no balance. mandatory overtime. poor training I really hated working for this company. the only nice thing was I was trained to get my cdl, which they took away from me after being fired.
İş Kültürü
Long days and weekends. Nothing is very consistent except for the inconsistency. A very high turnover rate. Upper Management Lack knowledge of production equipment and unrealistic expectations.
İş Kültürü
This could be a great place to work if the company truly evaluate their staffing and equipment. If you’re a new driver don’t apply! You’ll just be setting yourself up for failure! They have the blind leading the blind in instructing how to drive their horribly outdated trucks! Yes trucks in their fleet are 20yrs plus old and they stick new driver with them! Yet they’re still hiring! Go figure!! Ha ha What a joke!
There’s always free water
VERY BAD EQUIPMENT!
İş Kültürü
I gained so much needed experience at PepsiCo as an undergraduate. The Management team helps you every step of the way to find a good fit within the organization that best fits your skills. You get a good view of each part of the sales team, and then work on a personal project for the duration of your internship.
Great Pay, Great Management Team, Great Learning Experience
Long Hours
İş Kültürü
The daily job is based on seniority, you come in each day and bid on your route for that day, the trucks are preloaded and you spend your day delivering to local stations and stores.
heavy work
İş Kültürü
When I started all anyone could talk about was how great the job USED to be. I was happy because it was seemingly less work than my previous job with similar pay. Turns out the work itself while simple in nature is subject to the elements. You have to work outside regardless of the weather conditions. Its not just a walk from the truck to the store its pulling things off the trailer from 14 different bays in rain sleet sun or snow. Its hard on the body. All I do is deliver cases but it used to be that the drivers were also the sales reps and built orders and made more money i guess??? Who knows! About 4 of the more senior guys quit at the end of the summer and after working a few 14 hour days I'm starting to see why. Even the senior guys that stuck around have said that this summer is the worst its ever been, so its hard for me to know what to do and if i can plan to stay here and trudge through the BS or not. They pay to train and give you CDL-A but you have to stay for 3 months to keep it. No PTO until a year of service.
Free Class A training and testing, decent benefits, Union
Eksi Yönleri
Have to work in inclement weather, low cases equals low pay, Union
İş Kültürü
Too many days and hours a week and one day off will have you exhausted, a very fast pace job for too many days and hours a week, and the supervisors are always looking at you
Artı Yönleri
Make good amount of money
Eksi Yönleri
Work too many days and hours a week
İş Kültürü
I was hired by Pepsi because of my great communication skills demonstrated while working for their affiliate, Plastipak Packaging. I came aboard as the Product Availability Supervisor, meaning I was in control of the dock loaders moving finished product from the warehouse onto pallets, to be loaded onto trucks waiting to deliver these goods to their customers. I also assisted in supervising the loading of bulk loading, which delivered goods to gas stations and convenience stores. I finished my day by assuring the loading sheets matched the driver's scanning devices. Management was extremely informative of all happenings company, as well as departmental wide. The work environment was fast paced, as these trucks must be loaded in a timely fashion. The hardest part of the job was dealing with union issues, as sometimes the workers would take advantage of us to allow us to let them load at their own pace, instead of ours. The most enjoyable part was the opportunities to work many hours (as I was an hourly employee) and have a bigger paycheck when i desired one.
Excellent benefit package
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours over holidays, unionized environmental issues
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed the management and the training process. Once I completed my training, I struggled to complete all of the deliveries in the time allotted. I felt like I gave my best effort, but was constantly working 14 hour days and running afoul of DOT regulations. Good company. Good people. Tough job.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work. I enjoyed my 5 years at Pepsi. Worked with many kind and hard working people. I learned a lot about the business and was able to get some good networking for future endeavors.
Great benefits
Slow advancement
İş Kültürü
It was a great experience to work for PepsiCo. Flexible Schedules, 5 weeks and 2 days of PTO per year. Great Benefits. Used hand held computers ad was able to digitally inventory vending machines. Travelled locally and had many machines at local colleges and Universities and businesses in the Twin Cities area. Good mangement very personable staff they were easy to talk to and were very helpful with problem solving. Hardest part of the job was physical labor after 30 years it was starting to wear me out.