PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Chicago, IL konumunda PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Chicago, IL248 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 248 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Too much top down strategic direction that was misguided - although it had a lot of smart people, they were great at putting ideas on paper but execution was poor since there was desperation to grow and innovate
İş Kültürü
If you aren’t looking to really challenge yourself and are just looking for a stable income, this is the right place for you. Culture and the people are super great but room for career advancement is very limited.
İş Kültürü
Well known consumer products company. Products are a mixed bag of not healthy and kind of heathy but getting better. A lot of shuffling the deck. Little job security in many roles. Also the benefits are good but for a huge organization like this, should be better. No partial vesting of company retirement contributions until three years. Management is too disjointed - one hand often knows not what the other is doing. Also - considering the nightmare year 2020 globally the performance expectations should have been adjusted. But they never were. It’s basically each person for themselves. I’m very close to retirement fortunately. Not a good place for long term tenure.
Artı Yönleri
Some jobs can flex schedule and work remotely. Name recognition.
Eksi Yönleri
Job insecurity. Too many managers and layers. Mediocre benefits for such a large organization.
İş Kültürü
Be prepared to be challenged because if you’re a blue card meaning not in the union yet you’re not fully hired with the company they can treat you anyway because they know they can they do instead of treating you As a human being giving you the proper training a stable shift and off days they treat you like this because and it has been said From management you’re just a blue card
it’s a job
Starting pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I believe that working at Pepsico was a great experience. Weekly they had employee perks and everyone was friendly. Depending on what department you work with can impact how far up you can move depending on previous experience.
İş Kültürü
This place can be very stressful depending on your management. I noticed most people were satisfied with their work but I was not and my manager was not very supportive during my internship.
İş Kültürü
Long days and hard work are the routine. The pay is not quite where it should be for the amount of labor involved.You will meet a lot of customers in your day to day duties and establish good working relationships.
İş Kültürü
I love the qualifications I am a great worker who seeks to grow with a team of leadership and growth. I have great communication skills, inner personal skills.
İş Kültürü
During my time there I was overworked and didn't feel safe or appreciated for my work ethic. I barley got to see family due to long hours and managment only does their job when CEOs or higher personal are on the floor
İş Kültürü
Great process, easy to navigate, love it! Great company to work for. Worked there for a little over five years. Loved every minute of it. I who have never left if I didn’t relocate cities.
İş Kültürü
It a good job if you like working a lot of hours and like using power jacks. Ppl a very friendly there and a fast pace job. It’s a good job where you can grow in the company
İş Kültürü
I don't feel giving reviews for this company as I didn't work more here. It is a multinational company but I didn't find any thing exciting there that I can feel good a out.
Nil
Nil
İş Kültürü
To have worked here for 26 years shows that its a place that provides growth and stability. I continuously enjoy my experience. Their are opportunities to work from home as well as flex hours for salaried employees.
İş Kültürü
You build displays on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the store/Account. You learn how to handle everyday duties in a professional manner while out on the trade. Very independent, meeting are four times a year. Holidays can be heavy but it's doable. I enjoy starting early with a game plan. It allows me to get home on time to pick up my kids from school.
Artı Yönleri
Minimum supervision. You drive your own vehicle.
Eksi Yönleri
You start as part time but, hours are available.
İş Kültürü
The internship gave me the flexibility and opportunity to grow in different areas that I am interested in across different brands in the Chicago office.
İş Kültürü
flexible work arrangements, good pay, company is so large its hard to make an impact as things progress slowly. large disconnect between executive leadership and lower levels.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working at PepsiCo. I worked out of the Chicago office and interacted with people from all other offices in the United States of America. Enjoyed it.
İş Kültürü
True life Experience. Well respected association. Nice environment to be around. Durable employment. I found my time here very comfortable for a time. I Have enhanced many skills while working for this company.
İş Kültürü
Good place to work. Large company but great leadership.

Diverse company- lot of different cultures and groups you can be part of

Challenging work- talented people who push you

Great people - A lot of talented people

Made a lot of good friends
1,0
İş Kültürü
Need way better management and the department has zero organization and communication. Management very disrespectful. No one is on the same team at all!
İş Kültürü
A good job to work at just working and a warehouse environment is a good thing for me cause I like working in that type of environment so it’s a good experience