PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Detroit, MI konumunda PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Detroit, MI51 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 51 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
location was Detroit MI, i had the opportunity to work for a great plant manager and he took care of the team. It had its draw backs because the size of the company. the business and opportunities are very regional if you are on the field.
İş Kültürü
They do not recognize hard working employees, you are just another number. Safety is not important to management nor work life balance. Supervisors are not trained properly or hold the knowledge to do their job. They will find anyway to get rid of you if a long term employee doesnt like you.
Artı Yönleri
Pay
Everything culture included
İş Kültürü
Decent pay ten hour max mandatory ot after 8 hours unorganized bad terrible old euquipent oldest fleet In the nation. Not the worst job not a company I want to retire from might just be the detroit terminal
İş Kültürü
Detroit is a bad company management is very poor does not care about your well being your forced to do jobs in the swing pool because there always budgeting and everybody can’t get the training they need
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I just started so I'm still learning. My first paycheck was great.. it's good money. People have been there for years, the men are very catty. Just come to work do your job and go home.. stay away from those who come up to you saying negative things about a 22 dollar an hour job.... it's not hard work.. Management is nice..
İş Kültürü
It was fun and challenging.
I liked the enviorment and people also.

The pay was great

Hours was great what more can I say

1500 every week come on now
İş Kültürü
Pepsi Co, is a company that has been in existence for decades. Heavily involved in the community and has produced some great produces. Pepsi Co, is one of the leading beverage companies in the country that continues to offer employment opportunities and diversity to all people.Fair wages, diverse culture and safe workplace environment has made Pepsi Co, a good place to work.
İş Kültürü
Worst place ever. Unless you like unfaithful people and slackers who dont care. They smoke weed weed and sleep with each other. This union is not strong backstabbers galore.
To many to list
İş Kültürü
Not a bad place to work. But they start you out below scale pay. No real plan to get their employee up to scale pay. It was a lot of overtime available.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Great place to work it was bit stressful as a relief driver.
they wanted you to complete sixteen stops a day. Seniority based system so low seniority drivers got bad routes. While higher seniority drivers got the pick of the litter. I did not like this . Stocking shelves and merchandising was a drag along with order picking from a 16 bay trailor, that was not loaded properly or with the right stuff. Tough work but still worth it.
İş Kültürü
management and workers very nice all work as a team. when ever management wants something done the entire team helps out each other no doubt is the best company i ever worked for.....
İş Kültürü
Pepsi was family oriented coworkers became friends and friends became family,I enjoyed the work environment it was the best I’ve ever experienced. We had a good relationship with management and it gave me a good opportunity to take care of my family.
İş Kültürü
Got bullied and then they just told me to stop it because they couldn't see it on camera. Use or lose vacation days but you can only use them if someone else agrees to do your job, even if is one day, but they never will do my job. If your lucky, you get a quarter raise a year and have to be in your current role at least 18 months before you can even apply for another one as long as your manager is ok with..lol they NEVER are.
İş Kültürü
This was one of thee worst companies Ive ever worked for. The turnover rate is EXTREMELY high and I understand why. When you think of Pepsi you think of a great company with room for advancement. The average employee has to belong to the company for at least 15-17 years to receive a promotion. You really have to be seen and not heard and if you are a WOMAN, don't even think about it. The gas station, store and drug and dollar managers will not respect your decisions or ability to know your job. The job is very sexist. I DO NOT recommend this employer to anyone. Also the Drivers of Pepsi have a union so they do as they please and the Sales Reps don't so they take the bulk of responsibility, mess ups to fix and no one to support them.
Artı Yönleri
Payrate $20.75
Eksi Yönleri
Work hours, lack of respect for employees, no communication between departments.
İş Kültürü
It was a great experience while it lasted learned a lot that I can take my learning experience anywhere but I do not wish to go back hopefully I can make my mark with another great company!
İş Kültürü
Daily I would wake up to get in my car and head out. I am a people person so travelling to different places with different objectives was right up my alley. Building displays and telling people about new and upcoming products was delightful as well.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Working at Frito-Lay-Lay has great pay but horrible work life balance, they basically own your life until they don't need you anymore. You feel guilty for taking vacation because you know you will come back to a nightmare. No weekends, week nights or holidays to yourself.
İş Kültürü
You put in a lot of hours. You get decent benefits but not decent pay for the amount of work that you are required to complete. The work culture is horrible. The boundaries are not clearly defined and one person just has too many tasks to complete because there aren't enough people to do the required programs. There is a blame culture and lots of negative energy. The good part of the job is there are some good employees to work with that make the job bearable.
İş Kültürü
Only for dedicated employees. As long as you have the desire to be someone, show your worth, and make good money then this is the job for you. Always room for growth as long as you chase it you will succeed.
İş Kültürü
very demanding and labor intensive job. Had to cover shifts of other employees who called off or did not want to come in. Have to hit very demanding sales figures.
İş Kültürü
Great place to start a career. High stress, fast paced, little work/life balance in management. Good people overall to work with/for. Tuition reimbursement.