PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Orlando, FL konumunda PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Orlando, FL84 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 84 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed my time there, however I felt that I did not have an opportunity for growth within. There was a bit of favoritism going on at the time. Overall, still a good place to work to make a living wage.
İş Kültürü
PepsiCo is a great company to work for. My only problem is if you don't have a degree there really isn't much advancement. I was a fountain installer now I'm a technician and that probably as far as I'll get without a degree.
Amazing benefits
İş Kültürü
I loved it when i used to work at Pepsi, it was not easy but I enjoyed working there and they paid good, I could take care of my bills, family.......
Buy Lucnch
İş Kültürü
Great pay & overtime! Great benefits, job security. Can transfer within different divisions. Management will work with you for any issues you might need to overcome.
Job stability
Mandatory OT when busy
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Working for Pepsi has been a new experience aside from what I already know, it has taught me more things in regard to the company and its benefits for its employees.
No organization
No accountability!

No work/life balance

No one watches the watchers

A bunch of chair warmers

WorkFree paycheck mentality

Bare minimums
İş Kültürü
Do not work here if you want job security. Managment walks around nitpicking at any little thing they can to find reasons to fire you, and will only fire you three weeks after it happens. HR Orlando and managment is VERY unprofessinal. HR intentionally ignores you when they know they were in the wrong ! Theres better jobs then this. Save yourself the headache
İş Kültürü
The typical work day at Pepsi is a structure environment, Long hours, but fair wages. Management keeps you motivated and willing to help if you have any concerns.
İş Kültürü
Work hard . Never ending . Very competitive and promising . Tasks are nonstop and punctual is a must . Come with a clear mind and energetic vibe .
3,0
İş Kültürü
last minute orders continually require ee flexibility. This makes it difficult to attain work-life balance. Pay and benefits are good, advancement opportunities are good
İş Kültürü
I work here for a year and six months my first year working I made more than seventy-three thousand dollars but everything is about dedication and develop your work you work twelve hours a day five days a week but I do recommend that if you dedicate yourself to this job in the right way you can be successful for your personal life and work.
İş Kültürü
Good Company to work for with a lot of opportunity to contribute. Technology is excellent and the benefits are excellent. A lot of opportunity to advance.
Great People
Eksi Yönleri
Traffic to get to the plant
İş Kültürü
Okay job to work for go ahead and try it out you might like it you might not it’s all up to you but honestly I didn’t care bout it much cause I own it
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed my 17 years working there in a sales capacity. Leadership focuses on creating leaders, inspiring others to step outside their comfort zone and shun complacency.
İş Kültürü
Very demanding, 13 hour days, base and commission pay, overtime pay is not worth it, I would work 15 hours overtime and only get paid an extra $200. Managers have no respect. You will not have time for a personal life. 4am mandatory weekly meetings for nonsense.
İş Kültürü
As a job it would have to be at the top of the list. It's a very physically demanding job and granted it was only four days a week those days were the weekend. Expect to work long hours and to be yelled at alot by your customers. It pays well but there is always room to make more.
İş Kültürü
As a Geo-Box Tractor Trailer Driver in Orlando, Florida I was confronted on a daily basis with many difficulties even before leaving the terminal to service the customers. Broken down equipment, delays in finding equipment because other drivers were scavenging your equipment from your assigned trailer if theirs was broken or missing. The warehouse system is a nightmare with constant delays in getting routes out on time. The logistics side of management chaotic and very inefficient. I don't recommend any professional Tractor Trailer Operator to drive for Pepsi.
İş Kültürü
People were Easy to work with.
Bosses were very manageable.

almost all work sites were easy to navigate with a Semi-truck

though there were a few places that were quite tight. so while it is easy most of the time
50 cent Drinks no matter if they're high priced Starbucks or just soda
Eksi Yönleri
long drives, a couple of tight areas
İş Kültürü
Working for pepsi I realized that in order to be happy and successful it's really going to depend on what you do, and what shift you work. It's not a job I would reccomend to women for sure because its 90%men and if you have a family that has needs dont expect to ever see them for one, and for two they wont allow you time off unless its paid. Your work days require complete dedication to work and work alone. You get two days off. Theres no such thing as unpaid days off. You have to call in and get points. It's a very hot environment and some positions are very physically demanding. They favor only certain shifts there. Like the morning, and afternoon. They dont care at all about their overnights and 3rd shift, even though those are the shifts that get stuck with most of the work with even less people to do it. They do pay well and there are still employee health benefits, but the supervisors can fire you at random. They hire people during their peak season as full time associates, but then quickly fire them at random during their off season. They really should just hire seasonal instead of what they do. Overall I would reccomend that those who apply know that its risky. Enter this company knowing that it's very likely going to only be temporary.
Artı Yönleri
Free waters while you work
Eksi Yönleri
Forced overtime, no unpaid days off
İş Kültürü
Great place for work management needs an overhaul. They force you to work more hours than most companies in the same field but the pay is very good. Thank you
İş Kültürü
At the beginning I thought it was a decent company to work for, but after two months in I was in for a big surprise. Geo driver supervisors have no integrity, stab you in the back and purposely make your life complicated when they hear someone tell them you will not treat me in a demeaning manner.
Pay, benefits.