PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Pompano Beach, FL konumunda PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 28 yorum bulundu
15.476 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Great environment Great employees Great management Work and home balanced Always looking out for employees Salary is great Hardest part of the job was getting to and from work
Free lunches
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
A typical day is going to work and loading my delivery truck to start my day. I deliver merchandise to varies stores on a daily basis. My position consist of having great customer service skills.
İş Kültürü
It's a great company to work for but there's no life balance. If you're are ok working 12-14 hours a day, it's the place to be. Based pay and Chinese overtime.
İş Kültürü
Worked as a driver for 2 years, D- Bay. Typical day is 8-10 hours, depending how fast you are. $ is not enough to sacrifice your physical health. No promotions worth staying! O.T. $ explanation??
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
a leader in the beverage industry was a great company in south florida region training how to become a great driver and knowledge of product.team building skills were very intriguing and fundamental.
İş Kültürü
It has been along time since I was employed there. When I was employed it was a privately owned bottling company. It was a good paying secure job. I think PepsiCo owns it now.
Free beverages
İş Kültürü
They work you to death.The pay is great, however the management is a joke.You can’t win at this place it’s rigged for you to fail.I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Pay
Eksi Yönleri
Everything else..management is a joke .Fat and lazy
İş Kültürü
I loved working for Pepsi. Go in, receive your route and then you were off to complete your deliveries. I would not have left if my disabilities would not have became an issue.
İş Kültürü
Long tough grinding hours. But overall great expirenxe. Had an opportunity to meet new people from everywhere And every trade. Management is the constant.
Free drinks
İş Kültürü
the job is easy to do the enviroment created by bad managment is frustrairing, managment works with human resorces to fire workers at managers mandate for different reason
good pay good benefits
extremely rude managment
İş Kültürü
Not a nice place to work, they have a group of people that has more time there working so they get the better routes,also mostly of the truck don’t have ac
İş Kültürü
Pepsico is definitely a great place to work a typical day at work is coming in at 4 a.m. get our manifest typically have 8 to 9 stops. Their isn't anything hard about the job at all. Management is great
Plenty hours
İş Kültürü
PepsiCo was a great experience in my life. The only reason I left was because i needed to move back to the Orlando area and I couldn't get a position to make the transfer. I will always recommended and hope to go back.
İş Kültürü
Decent company to work for, but it really is for a younger person willing to lift cases of soda a build displays. Long days and weekend work was a downfall.
Decent Pay
Lot of physical work
İş Kültürü
The treatment that I received from my male counterparts that were in management was not fair to me or my team. I never had a chance to grow with this company.
İş Kültürü
I very much enjoyed working for Pepsi Americas. They were a great employer and provided many opportunities to its people.
Challenging
İş Kültürü
I worked weekdays from 5am-5pm. The hardest part of the job was selling new products and convincing customers to try new products. The most enjoyable part of my job was the annual family events. My co-workers were okay, management wasn't organized and played favorites and didn't treat everyone equally.
Family events, benefits
management, hours, stress
İş Kültürü
long working days. productivity is key. opportunities to learn new things. team work is critical. reserved comments on co-workers and management. hardest part of the job is to get started. most enjoyable is a sense of accomplishment at the end of day to leave after a very long day.
Artı Yönleri
some flexibility with work schedule
Eksi Yönleri
long hours at work everyday
İş Kültürü
Great team to work for makes sure that your day goes perfect. There was not a moment that I didn't have a fun day of work. Go Pepsi
İş Kültürü
Job and work life balance could be improved. Benefits and compensation was good, job security and compensation was ok.
İş Kültürü
a typical day starts at 5am. i go to my acounts to service them and sell in product to obtain as many cases as i can. ive learned that the customer is always right no matter how wrong they are. ive learned how speak to managers in a professional manner. the hardest part of my job is trying to obtain the goals from my company while satisfying the customer and their needs. the most enjoyable part is when my stores tell me im the best salesman they have ever had
Artı Yönleri
get to meet different people evry week
Eksi Yönleri
breaks are in my car and lots of mileage on my car