PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sioux Falls, SD konumunda PepsiCo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Sioux Falls, SD11 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 11 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Orderpicking gets old quick and it’s rate based. You have no time for anything including bathroom breaks if you want to make rate. You were a headset that just keeps going and going with order selections and in order to keep up you must drive you pallet jack fast
Consistent hours
Eksi Yönleri
Hard work for average pay
5,0
İş Kültürü
Good management, good work environment, pretty fast paced and physical, good job for anyone willing to work hard! May be hard to balance work and family life.
İş Kültürü
Management Suck at pepsico. I would never have a friend work for pepsi ever again. Certain people should not be in management because they don’t have a leader ship to lead a team.
2,0
İş Kültürü
This job is good if you dont care for a personal life and just want to rake in the dough. Would routinely work 14-16 hour shifts, occasionally a 19-20 hour shift (in the summer).
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Promotions were difficult because they focused on promoting campus recruits or on a who you know policy. Had to resign for spouse relocation after 17y
People, Environment and Work/ Life balance
Promotions
İş Kültürü
They suffer from a huge lack of supervision and very high turnover rate of management. This creates some serious problems with employee direction. Also no real training to speak of. Your basically given a truck and a set of keys and let go to learn as you go.
Artı Yönleri
Most people their are amazing to work with.
Eksi Yönleri
Management is difficult to work with with your expected to live and breath Pepsi. Long hours, no help.
İş Kültürü
Distribution and merchandising of Pepsi products to large format, small format and food service customers.
I started out as a route driver and worked my way up to different management positions. There are lots of growth opportunities for those willing to relocate.

Management staff varies greatly from focus on sales to focus on employees

Coworkers were the best par of the job.
Fast Paced
Work life balance
İş Kültürü
Well, Im a driver. I work with a great group of other drivers who make it fun. I like my supervisor, He forgets things at times but is looking out for us. The best part about the job is I set the tone for how fast I want to complete my job. The day isn't done until the truck is empty, which can be good and bad at the same time, especially being paid salary ( and commission.) I believe the Geo Box system is remarkable. I have established great relationships with the customers i deliver too which makes my day so much easier. There is great opportunity to make extra money if you don't mind putting in 60 hours a week. Benefits are decent, Im off at a good time everyday to still enjoy things with my family. However, my day starts at 4a.m. hardest part about the job would be the wear and tear on your back. They say use proper lifting techniques, but have you tried to do that rotating pop inside of a packed cooler. Not going to happen. Overall, I like it. I want to move up and I will because there is opportunities to do so, you just have to earn it.
Great work environment.
Eksi Yönleri
would rather be paid hourly.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Management won't hold lazy employees accountable. Only a small number of employees do the bulk of the work in the warehouse. The supervisor won't lift a finger to manage the bad employees. The bad ones will take 15-minute breaks that last 45 minutes or half-hour lunches that last an hour. They would make an 8-hour shift last up to 15 hours or more.
decent pay, good benefits
Eksi Yönleri
poor work ethic, no morale, management unconcerned with bad employees
able to work from home
something different every day

makes you think outside of the box

good benefits

co workers are dependable
İş Kültürü
Good hours, not enough pay for work put in. You are pushed to get done soon but are paid hourly. So the harder you work the less you make.
Good life work balance.
Eksi Yönleri
Harder you work less you make.