PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Driver için PepsiCo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Driver343 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 343 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Overall
Great benefits and good paid. Only thing are the loaders guys, the don’t stock the pallets well and so we got to pick almost half trailer up. The management is pretty cool.
İş Kültürü
I formally drove a geo box truck route. The pallet jacks are much more efficient than downstacking and dollying the drinks in. I would unload my carts, check in, stock and clean shelves.
Good pay, benefits, time off, should I stop? New equipment
Eksi Yönleri
Having to cover for absentees and work gardening
İş Kültürü
Worst company ever here in Georgia Management doesn’t know what are they are doing , they play buddy buddy with some employees even go out for drink , truck are not assigned to drivers so you have to use a different truck everyday . Every day you have to see if you have the equipment to work on your route ( pallet jacks sled etc) of course trucks are not ready with equipment. They Waranty you a salary but to achieve that salary you have to work 14 hours + day at the end they can keep there drinks and learn how to treat people ...
Medical insurance
All of it
İş Kültürü
When I first started supervisor was great, after he was replaced it went down hill and huge rate of employees left. If you wanna work hard and long hours this is the placd
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Very labor intensive work
Early working hours Monday thru Friday delivering to gas stations and convenience stores for the most part. You unload your truck via cart and stock coolers also.
İş Kültürü
I love driving the truck and making deliveries. It made the day go by. You got off fairly early in the day. The benefits were great. I plan to work in the distribution business again.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunch sometimes and free drinks. off on the weekends
long days
İş Kültürü
The one good thing about Pepsi is that they give you an opportunity without previous driving experience. You also have the opportunity to make descent money, but you work harder than you should due to the lack of support from management and equipment issues.
İş Kültürü
First Class organization good communication from upper management and support system in place if you need also great flexibility for time off requests
Paid mileage
Nonepm
İş Kültürü
Definitely a place that would get you in through the interview but don’t live up to the expectations of what the job in tells. They don’t communicate on what’s going on at all. Don’t care about anything really expected their products.
Artı Yönleri
They’ll feed you breakfast occasionally, your coworkers are cool and respectful.
Eksi Yönleri
Don’t care about their workers, lack of communication, sarcastic managers who never answer your questions.
İş Kültürü
Their pay sucks.they only start you off at 17.50 a hour and they overload you with stops.th we re a union company so if u get a easy route someone with more time can take your route
With no questions asked.
long hours for lil pay
İş Kültürü
Work/home life balance is way out. 14+ hours a day, enough time to go home, eat dinner and take a nap before going to work again in the morning. Very early start times. Expected to get all deliveries done even though the trucks were supposed to stop by 5pm. Pay isn’t worth the stress of stuffing a rig inside a gas station or making deliveries on the sides of busy streets, plus dealing with receivers at larger grocery stores that treat you like you just ruined their day by showing up with product for their store.
İş Kültürü
Being a PepsiCo driver is a good gig if you don’t mind working yourself into a early grave. Pepsi only cares about getting their products out by any means so if you have a 1,100 cases 14 hour day then so be it. A lot of manual labor you might get home at 5pm but u gotta be sleep by 10 since we have to be up at 330am to be at work by 4 and the pay is not worth it to me I humped 1000 cases and got 100 dollars nah I’m good on Pepsi this is just my opinion Pepsi may be great for u but it’s a no for me dawg
Looooong hours
İş Kültürü
Its hard working for Pepsi while I had fun there getting to know customers it was hard trying to find a balance between getting the job done quickly so i could get back home and enjoy time with friends but the job really didn't leave much room for that so be careful
Artı Yönleri
Good benefits and get free stuff
Eksi Yönleri
No breaks and long hours
İş Kültürü
I liked the people I worked with. Got to work in other states. They gave yearly raises and would allow time off when needed for family emergencies or dr appointments.
Artı Yönleri
Free drinks while at work.
Eksi Yönleri
Sometimes had to work nights.
İş Kültürü
Just a young mans hustle job for hard labor .
It's worth it if you can keep up

No room for advancing in the fort smith area.

No home time balance 12 to 16 hour days

Overtime no.......paid commission only

Over 30 move on
İş Kültürü
While they will train people for their cdls and to work on beverage fountains, on the flipside management doesn't provide good training for people with no prior experience. They get impatient and nasty, and even one route manager insulted a veteran driver in for no reason in front of me. Furthermore, it's cutthroat workplace where there is no positive reinforcement. They are also sexist towards women working in the warehouse or as drivers.
Artı Yönleri
Full-time, year-round, benefits, will train people to get their cdl or fix and repair fountains
Eksi Yönleri
Non-Union, no job security, poor training, abusive management, and sexism
İş Kültürü
If you like to start early this job for you they don't
Give you more time to do jobwright

Good over all place to be and they don't get in a hurry to hire you and never get you uniform or anything they promised
İş Kültürü
Overall great experience..!! Best tractors and trailers. State of the art equipment that allows you to efficiently and effortlessly make deliveries. Management is very helpful.
İş Kültürü
The people that i worked for were good. I really enjoyed the type of work that I did with delivering the product to the customers. The only thing that I didn't like so much was waking up super early.
İş Kültürü
Management is not so great but the pay is great. Work is super heavy and start time is very early. Enjoy my team mates. Hardest part of the job is the heavy lifting.
İş Kültürü
PepsiCo is willing to exploit the glut in the labor market by under compensating well qualified drivers who should start at 20 per hour. This is a foreign owned corporation, not a US company.