PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Forklift Operator için PepsiCo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Forklift Operator389 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 389 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
It was a fun work place with great people very supportive of each other and there well being. A learning experience working for a such a big company that was very productive especially doing the holidays. And they always wanted to see you progress in your work ethics.
pepsi gear
no free drinks
İş Kültürü
Overall
Great job loved it in every way good team effort a lot of help and honest work . If I could go back and work it all over again I would . I advise anyone to work for Pepsi
İş Kültürü
You work hard for your money but don't see anything for it its all about work to them and management is no good. The benefits are great thats about all that keeps me there
Ok pay great beinifits
Eksi Yönleri
Work life balance no good
İş Kültürü
Loaders build orders throughout the isles for a typical 10hr workday. There is a mandatory cases per hour minimum that must be hit daily to avoid disciplinary action. Hard work, but not impossible. However, the more you do, the more is expected of you. Even if you have achieved your quota, management will typically hound you to do more and more as to achieve and perform below budget.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
1,0
İş Kültürü
Toxic culture, with toxic management team. Frontline employees are worked until they break, and then questioned why they can't hit standards. Warehouse is not air conditioned and working in this environment temperatures reach over 45 degrees, not to mention the forklift and production fumes. Overall bad environment to work.
İş Kültürü
Work with Pepsi was a great experience on it’s own. They provide great train, good benefits and there is always opportunities for you to move up in the company.
Holiday events
Eksi Yönleri
It gets hot during the summertime at times
İş Kültürü
Great pay & overtime! Great benefits, job security. Can transfer within different divisions. Management will work with you for any issues you might need to overcome.
Job stability
Mandatory OT when busy
İş Kültürü
Great job alot of perks and great work place opportunity promotion within a year of being there Alot of discounts with companies that do business with the company
Artı Yönleri
Excellent pay great benefits opportunity to advance with work place
2,0
İş Kültürü
Fast paced environment and timed for everything which can be stressful and dangerous when you're driving machinery or just operating a machine. Management is also lacking and the amount of waste that is produced is horrible.
İş Kültürü
Pepsi is a great company to work for. The environment is great and the people make you feel welcome no matter what department you work in. The pay is worth it!
İş Kültürü
It was a nice experience to have and learn from not everyone has your back I don’t think I would ever go back there because it just changed so many things in such a short period of time
İş Kültürü
Great place not hard work but steady cool boss the gm is really considered would recommend anyone at any time to work there.joel abbo is one of the coolest bosses ever even tho he let's Iran sleep allday and still determine rather a hard worker should stay or go but overall I enjoyed my time at Pepsi
İş Kültürü
If your new they let you have your first few weekends off then you have to wait for about four years before not being forced to work every weekend. Seniority rules you get force weekends alot....
İş Kültürü
Excellent forklift operator no accidents ever . ALWAYS PUT SAFETY FIRST . Great pay great co workers great hours , always understanding . Great leaders they have.
İş Kültürü
No parts of the job is hard, overall good environment there was some flexibility if I had appointments for doctors or need time off for family events, etc
İş Kültürü
great place to work, and the people there are great people to work with. it is fast paced work environment. they have great benefits and perks. they have great hours.
İş Kültürü
Nice work environment opportunity to learn something new the good thing is yours coworkers and your supervisor support you and take care employees paid attention to you do a good job
İş Kültürü
As soon as we got on clock we linked up with the rest of the crew and had our first meeting of the day. During the meeting we would plan out our day to make sure we hit all our goals and get all the trucks finished before the night is up.
İş Kültürü
I worked here for almost 4 years, this is an excellent company to work for with great benefits. The management for this company is in tip top shape and rewards employs accordingly, the pay for any position is above any competing companies.
İş Kültürü
Working at pepsi, from the Bosses to the people I work, with has been the best job experience I've had. And would like like to work hard for your Pepsi wbarehouse down there as I did for the one of up.
Artı Yönleri
Great pay and pepsi family
You work till the orders are done ive worked 14 hours finish the orders
İş Kültürü
Fast pace lots of trailer to load and unload replenishing picking and put aways. Checking forklift and washing every week cleaning battery changing engine oils and changing flat tires.