PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Installation Technician için PepsiCo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Installation Technician8 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 8 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working at Pepsi, BUT I tried several times to transition to driver from tech, (better pay/hours) and I wasn't allowed for being "to valuable" where I was. OR when I had won an onsite challenge (weight lose) the competition was scratched because they wanted someone else from another team to be the winner. Just crazy office politics, but I think most of that management has moved on.
İş Kültürü
PepsiCo is a great company to work for. My only problem is if you don't have a degree there really isn't much advancement. I was a fountain installer now I'm a technician and that probably as far as I'll get without a degree.
Amazing benefits
1,0
İş Kültürü
Need way better management and the department has zero organization and communication. Management very disrespectful. No one is on the same team at all!
İş Kültürü
worked with some really good people. enjoyed the work. benefits are through the union for most positions. most managers are supportive to workers. opportunities for advancement if you are willing to apply yourself.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Pepsi is a cutting edge company with a very competitive workplace that encourages workers to do their best and do things correctly. They provide bonuses all along the way and give you the proper support to get the job done.
İş Kültürü
I've learned a great amount of skills at this position. I became fond of meeting new people at job locations and became friendly with the customers in my area of service. Management at this location was very good to me. They were very understanding of my needs as an employee and I was able to create good friendships. My co-workers were great. They were always willing to help in a time of need and we were a very tight-nit group. I enjoyed the every day interaction with customers as well as exploring new territory.
Artı Yönleri
Work either by yourself or with a partner, Use of company van, Training classes made available when needed
Location of plant
3,0
İş Kültürü
Its a good company to work for and the benefits is excellent specially the 401k. I get along with all of my co-workers. The wonderful part of my job is completing the installation on time with minimal problem.
Artı Yönleri
Having to work on big sports complex and the project involve.
Eksi Yönleri
Working double shift at night.
İş Kültürü
Nicely Skilled Job to have, but if the Pepsi Bottling Plant decides to Strike......The few skilled employees we have at the service and maintenance division have no say in the matter.....Everyone has been there for years.....Family Atmosphere.....Helping folks get something to drink for 16.5 years. Everyone by now has heard that the Production Facility (Serperate from Ours) voted to STRIKE.....So we have to honor that reguardless of our votes :(
Nice Work Hours, and no weekends
Eksi Yönleri
Others decide to STRIKE.....You have no say in the matter
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
PepsiCo için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: