PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Laboratory Technician için PepsiCo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Laboratory Technician46 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 46 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
During the interview ask what your work week will look like. How will it change after you've qualified.
Ask about forced/involuntary overtime.

Ask about work life balance.

The work itself isn't bad at all. It is a relatively complex process, mostly analog and antiquated, that will begin to make sense as you learn it. It will take time to learn it, there is a lot to know. Once you know the steps it gets easier. I found it challenging therefore interesting to learn, There is always more to learn.

Most of the people are helpful and pleasant. Most...

The money and benefits are really good.

Be prepared to do some distance. Most days I walk 8 miles, but have walked as far as 15 miles in a shift.

The issue for me is work life balance. Prepare to work a minimum of 6 days a week. More often than not 7 days a week. If another tech calls off or takes vacation prepare to work 12, or more, hours per day, 7 days a week. 60 hour work weeks are normal. 70 and more happens frequently. On occasion you might get a 40 hour week. Very rare, My usual reward for a 40 hour work week is a 24 hour work weekend.

During the interview they will say things like "Plenty of opportunity for overtime," implying choice. They'll talk about the "100 days of summer" and how you will have to work overtime during that time frame. For lab techs the "100 days of summer" never ends.
Artı Yönleri
Good pay good benefits, Great resume builder.
Eksi Yönleri
I miss my family. Had to pay a neighbor to shovel my drive and mow my lawn.
İş Kültürü
They do not recognize hard working employees, you are just another number. Safety is not important to management nor work life balance. Supervisors are not trained properly or hold the knowledge to do their job. They will find anyway to get rid of you if a long term employee doesnt like you.
Pay
Everything culture included
İş Kültürü
Management only cares about their bonuses, do not back the employees and the plant manager is a know it all that blames everything on the employees but will never take responsibility for errors.
İş Kültürü
I m 35 been working sins I was 9 years old, got experience in sorts of jobs, from warehouse staff n every department to accounting and business management with great references. And got 1st class degree in international business management. I have never experience such hostile environment really.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
This is by far the worst place ive ever worked for if you wanna live at your job then apply at pepsi howell monday - saturday sonetimes no days off for weeks. Never get time with family and they do everything by seniority even tho its a non union postion so everyone on first shift get whatever they want pretty much. Supervisor and manager have no backbone to put them in their place. Working for coke is much better
İş Kültürü
Training process needs improvement. Supervisors are replaced too often and bounce around departments for there self benefits and causes each department to struggle since there’s no structure.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Training
İş Kültürü
No opportunities for advancement unless you are in the "it" crowd. Wouldn't approve transfer to another facility. Great pay, but after 3 years it was time to move on due to management.
İş Kültürü
Fun fast paced work environment. Mostly good people to work around. Sometimes poor management decisions but overall okay. Workplace safety is a big deal.
İş Kültürü
Bored and confused, right? This sentence could apply to a product launch, reorganization of the company, a hiring spree or a round of layoffs. And therein lies the problem with business jargon. It’s often meaningless, uninspiring and unmemorable.
bad management
good pay
İş Kültürü
Stable job with a copious amount of hours for those looking to work weekends on a consistent basis. Work life balance almost nonexistent but offers many opportunities to learn and grow with the company.
İş Kültürü
Management team has no experience. They just rotate supervisors to different departments so they can make more money. Because their lack of knowledge in a specfic department causes a chaotic work place.
İş Kültürü
Proper attention is not given as it should be. Tools and training are sorely lacking. Management seems to be focused more on themselves. Consistent ignoring of emails. Frequently run out of supplies due to no one being delegated to keep track of needed tools to do the job right. Suggestions to encourage that fix have been ignored by several passing through managers.
Artı Yönleri
Independence to do my job
Eksi Yönleri
Poor leadership, lack of proper training, run out of items needed to do job correctly, very slow in fixing needed equipment including computers
very good pay
poor management

management lacks basic communication skills

little acknowledgement for hard work put in

laid off right at holidays every year
good pay
poor management
İş Kültürü
fast paced good pay, good benefits, discounts. mayny different departments to work for. fast paced good pay, good benefits, discounts. Fun annual parties.
İş Kültürü
Coworkers are easy to get along with everyone is down to earth. Is a good experience in warehouse , manufacturing, and machine operation skills. It's a good first job but not a good long term.
Plenty of overtime
Eksi Yönleri
Benefits
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
İş Kültürü
In the beginning the job was great but over ther years with new management coming in it seem that the only concern was to hit the numbers and as far as the employees the morale continues to drop week by week
Eksi Yönleri
no chance of advancement and cutting hours all the time
İş Kültürü
The management and supervision is terrible and very disorganized with the worst lack of communication I have ever seen. Expect to always be working. Unable to make plans. No work/life balance at all. They take your life.
Good Pay
İş Kültürü
The management was only interested in what you could do for them. I had supervisors take my ideas which by policy we had to give to your immediate supervisor, and use them as their own. There was a lot of nepotism and when the supervisor's favorites made company violations, the management always turned their heads and ignored the violation. At the location I worked at the policy was, "If you ain't White, you're not Right".
health benefits
Eksi Yönleri
nepotism, lack of recognition for employes
İş Kültürü
Job was fun and stressful at times but more fun because I had a chance to work out in the stores and meeting new people. Management was OK but at the end of the day it's all about getting the job done right.
Artı Yönleri
Good pay and great co-workers
Eksi Yönleri
They use to do things like company dinners for holidays for the workers but alot of that stop.
İş Kültürü
We worked many long hours in the summer but I loved my job!! I always had good supervisors that worked with you and your family life and needs. I wish I could go back!! I would recommend PepsiCo to everyone willing to work hard and wanting a rewarding job! The medical, dental and vision benefits are good, along with the retirement benefits.
İş Kültürü
great company to work for. Very easygoing but professional environment. Culture is very much to make the workers themselves happy . The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with different people on a daily basis