PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Manufacturing Associate için PepsiCo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 10 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
3,0
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed my job until I was promoted and transferred to another plant with another manager. Management did not do yearly evaluations and raises that were supposed to be done and pocketed all bonuses that the team got for our plant.
great benefits
Eksi Yönleri
pay doesnt match amount of work
5,0
İş Kültürü
The core co is Terrific. Management are thieves. Year after year I would expose how and where shrink would occur. Losses were passed off as acceptable losses because each manager picked up where the last one did thinking they were more creative. However I’m I shrink loss management specialist. In short if you going to steal don’t hire me cause I will expose you.
I love Pepsi.

I like the workers.

I like the the support team.

Warehouse managers use use inappropriate methods of manipulation and outright destruction to further their pathetic ways.

When senior shareholders begin to care the company will be on rock solid ground
Good pay and benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours requiring hard labor to select products
5,0
İş Kültürü
Lots of OT even if you don’t want it. After one year you are considered fully invested. Your pay tops out after one year. Your benefits start on day one.
Artı Yönleri
Competitive pay, great benefits, lots of hours.
Eksi Yönleri
Hard to move up in the location you started at.
İş Kültürü
Exciting place to work, management does last for very long, minum 2 years and then they either get promoted or they just quit, ive had 7 supervisors since ive been there for 2 years
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Work was constantly changing and every day was different. I enjoyed the emphasis on personal development there and was happy to work with my colleagues and superiors.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Everything is a panic. No planning by the management team to correct problems, just get it done today no matter the issue. Run old machinery past its useful life and no matter what you should have known about it and fixed it before it broke.
İş Kültürü
pepsi is a great place to work but the shifts are hard to get use to and are hard on family life.other than that great place to work great benefits and pay is good as well.
2,0
İş Kültürü
a typical work day is always busy work hard
management is ok

workplace at different markets all over the city

no set routes

enjoyable part of working is being on your own
no management
finished work or else
İş Kültürü
The best part about working for PepsiCo is its culture. The people are accepting and work hard to grow their culture as a global company.
The hardest part about working as a Manufacturing manager was the work-life balance. The factory goes on 24/7, so it is up to the individual manager to define when they end their work day. You will work overtime, weekends, and holidays; not only as a new employee in the company, but even more so as a senior-level employee. Most of the time, there is no work from home option. Sometimes, you are on call. As a salaried employee, the compensation may not be enough for the amount of work asked of you. The company is working toward eliminating more and more holidays and replacing them with floating holidays.

Also, office politics can ruin your career and opportunities, as most of the smaller plants rely on gossip to promote people more so than seniority or accomplishments.
Work-Life Balance
3,0
İş Kültürü
THe job pays wells but it rwquires that you do a lot of work and put up with a lot of bull in order to get that type of pay. The people that you work with are what makes the job enjoyable. You have to have the ability to go with the flow and push through long nights at this job
Artı Yönleri
co workers pay great benefits union stability
Eksi Yönleri
incompetent supervisors, high workload, slimming workforce, long unpredictable work hours, not very good work life balance
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
PepsiCo için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: