PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sales Representative için PepsiCo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 529 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
Great Place to work. Would Recommend.. Overall great place
İş Kültürü
Had a lot of good people working to make the company run great. Management was a little pushy on getting things in to stores but over all was fun to work there.
Co-Workers
Some stores
İş Kültürü
I am assisting reps to sale chips at customers of Simba. I am driving of sales to make daily targets. Introduce new products at traditional trading customers
Sales Assistant
İş Kültürü
PepsiCo is one of the few companies which provide you a plate for your career growth. This is an organization where you can put your 100% and in return to get many skills, rewards, and incentives, and ultimately you become better professional.
Artı Yönleri
Very good Packages include good commission and incentives
Eksi Yönleri
Very stressful and pressure working environment
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
As a transgenered person especially, Pepsico is probably one of the best places to work. Yes the work can be hard and back breaking but Pepsico does everything they can to assist and help with all life's problems
2,0
İş Kültürü
Extremely poor management. Record EVERYTHING you do at this place. You can be an honest worker, bust your hide drenched in sweat and management will set you up and even blame you for their mistakes. The benefits and pay are attractive but the stress is not worth it at all.
Weekly pay
Extremely Poor Management
It's a very lonely job.
Managers are new graduates and they have not any experience.

My company phone and email account was given 5 months after I started working.

Nobody in the company knows anyone.

Employee turn over is very high.

Nobody work as a Sales Rep. in Pepsico, We are working like a grocery clerk.

In my opinion, they have to change the title of this job to Grocery Clerk.
nothing
Eksi Yönleri
poor management, long working hour
İş Kültürü
Pepsico is the WORST job I’ve ever had. Their large format sales position is extremely underpaid and overworked, you make more money being a merchandiser and the manager is 1000000x better in that position than in sales. The sales managers don’t care about you, only about the money you make them. The union is extremely useless and sucks at protecting and defending their people . Oh, and if you’re a female? Forget about it this place is a boys club 100%.
Eksi Yönleri
Underpaid, overworked, terrible management, no work/ life balance.
İş Kültürü
Horrible place to work. Their managers are unfair & only treat their buddy’s right.
A wall at every turn. I was there for twenty years, I was fired for performance! The typical way corporate runs people out. A very bias place to work. I was 64 when I was fired, no severance no nothing. Go to work everyday walking on eggs harassed and living in fear. Kinda like terrorism.
İş Kültürü
Coco cola is one of the Biggest and reputed company in the world.And So many people working this company world wide.This company provides a lot of opportunities all over the world. Coco Cola products are well known.
İş Kültürü
I would rather not say anything or add to the review i gave. The company is a good company to work for but felt i can advance my skills with another company.
İş Kültürü
Workplace moral at an all time low, management incapable of leading a team. Company hires employees seemingly strictly by the applicants university degree rather than qualifications.
İş Kültürü
Most time spent fixing problems putting out fires and correcting screw ups by delivery drivers with no help from management and if you complained about other worthless people who you depended on management finds way to get rid of you
3,0
İş Kültürü
Zero home life, work a lot with no care for personal life. Being a single person and love to work this job will be amazing but get ready to work 70hrs
Great Pay
Eksi Yönleri
work way to much, no home blance, work every major holiday but Xmas
İş Kültürü
Very good product very good margin all over market going net work good competition i have
Sales experience in sales iam looking for sales then I have worked for 3yrs it is amazing days
Artı Yönleri
Iam going to lunch for out side
Iam working 12hous
İş Kültürü
Pepsico was the best company i ever worked there. Now I realized it was my mistake to resign from there. I really wish to rejoin at pepsico or company with the same product or brand value.
İş Kültürü
I managed to be promoted three times at PepsiCo within three years. I enjoyed the room for growth with this company! It is a constant growing and learning experience. Customer service is very important.
3,0
İş Kültürü
work go home no on here is your friend. plant manager only look out for him self. good benefits, long hours. must drive your own car from store to store
İş Kültürü
I feel so lucky to work on pepsico and learn all steps about sales with full interest. This Company grow my self as well my career growth.
This is my best decision in my life.
İş Kültürü
Not worth your time run. I worked at this place for 12years management do not care about you.they work you long hour and they also track you from store to store with the phone that they give you. It’s so much I can tell about this company. I worked in Atlanta under A man name Skip
İş Kültürü
Will have to working like a slave as pay reduces gradually. No time for family long working hours room to grow but only in specific departments. not all what presumed to be. Dont let the brand name fool you.