PepsiCo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Warehouse/Driver için PepsiCo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 20 yorum bulundu
15.373 yoruma gözat
3,0
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at PepsiCo are decent we was given hazardous pay cause of covid and it was tooken from us,we was told we would get a summer bonus after working extra hard due to the lack of poor management and warehouse the summer has come and gone and we yet to receive our bonus
İş Kültürü
great place to work and advance. management at times a little to political and thought more of themselves.Every job i did i advanced the productivity of the job i was doing.
3,0
İş Kültürü
My last ten years of employment with Pepsi seemed to go downhill, partly in part due to the economy unfortunately. The company was very good to me throughout my career, but my last 5-10 years were just hard to watch the company decline. My reason to choose retirement at that time was that the last 5 years with the company I was no longer able to trust the plant manager or the warehouse manager. Although those two individuals are no longer with Pepsi, the environment has not gotten any better according to those I still converse with occasionally.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for, I would recommend if you have a flexible schedule. I learned a lot of skills to make sure I would be prepared for future roles.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Not enough People to do the work they fire the good ones and keep the lazy bums. Managers and some associates are drinking buddies so they get away with not doing nothing while others are killing themselves. Upper managers ignore you when you complain about it and let it happen. I seriously wont recommend nobody to work Here place is so out of order its crazy. Sorry to the People i left behind there who deserve better.
Good pay
No life 12 hours a day. 5 people work thats it. 5 out of 12
İş Kültürü
managers only care about themselves. treat employees poorly, no home life, hours are not the greatest, if you speak up they will try and get rid of you
pay is good
treat employees poorly
İş Kültürü
Poor uneducated spineless mangement. They didn't care as long as there were bodies there to move the product.
The days were 12 hours with a 14-15 hour Wednesday thrown in. So that makes the Work/life balance a big fat zero.

Basically, don't do it. Unless you are loser without a wife or hate your wife and life.
Reread the review
İş Kültürü
Poor management, broken promises. Long hours. Unethical. Poor management. Unsafe work practices. Warehouse to small. Poor management, see the trend. Revolving door for employees. There was eight employees that came and went in the 80 days I stayed there. Whatever you do, look elsewhere for employment.
Horrible hours. Poor management decisions
İş Kültürü
Have a group meeting and pick orders till break. Help others employees build pallets or find product. Lunch break discuss how much was left and figure out the best way to get it done.
pay and benefits
heat
İş Kültürü
With Pepsi I enjoyed working there for the time i did, also the people that i worked with. They work with you in every way. There was a lot ways to move up in the company.
2,0
İş Kültürü
I would drive and deliver products then rotate, merchandise, and stock. Management is not the best, but will give you more work than you want. Teamwork can be the best part of the job.
Artı Yönleri
Hours not bad if you work hard!!!
Hard work
İş Kültürü
Great company with a lot of opportunities. While starting out may be difficult at first, once you learn how all tasks are completed it becomes easier over time. Lots of new positions are always available.
Opportunities for growth
İş Kültürü
deliver pepsi to 20 stores a day and try to get done in 12 hr.a young mans job for sure.lots of running around.all the bosses are straight out of college so no body knows anything
pay
no breaks
İş Kültürü
i was able to advance i enjoyed to job all the guys were awesome great place to work
İş Kültürü
I worked my way up from warehouse to a route sales representative. The job was a challenge every day. The work was very physical and demanding. I had some very good co-workers and they were with the company many years. The job pay scale changed from year to year and that was the hardest part to deal with.
Artı Yönleri
job security, good opportunities for advancement.
Eksi Yönleri
payscale changes and labor intense work.
İş Kültürü
Fast paced and a very dirty environment .Had fun working there but was laid off after 911 .I was a full time employee and enjoyed my job very much.
fun job
laid off
İş Kültürü
co- workers were helpful, management had an open door policy
weekly pay
good benefits
İş Kültürü
I like it because it started Monday-Friday. I Learned a lots of stuff. My management was a good person and he was fair. The hardest part in the job was noting. My best part of the job is everything.
it was a local job
short brakes
İş Kültürü
expect to be treated horrible if you dont fit there, buy a boat , buy a car, buy a house mold!!
good pay and benefits
Eksi Yönleri
micro management, treated like garbage, no advancement unless your family!
İş Kültürü
A very good company to work for with various benefits. onward training always avaliable to advance within the company
paid bank holidays
no normal shift patterns
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
PepsiCo için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: